Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

24.09.2019 10:17
professional after finishing 39th in the Masters Antworten

MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester Citys spine of goalkeeper Joe Hart, center back Vincent Kompany, midfielder Yaya Toure and striker Sergio Aguero has anchored the team since 2011 in the most decorated period in its history.One by one, it is being dismantled by Pep Guardiola.Hart has been sent out on loan to Italy.The injury-hampered Kompany no longer appears first choice.Toure has been ostracized.And the seemingly unthinkable is happening: Aguero is coming under pressure for his place.Aguero started on the bench for the English Premier League game against Everton on Saturday after playing two matches for Argentina during the international break. More surprisingly, he stayed among the substitutes for the Champions League match at Barcelona on Wednesday, when Guardiola preferred to play midfielder Kevin De Bruyne up front.Aguero has been untouchable, a guaranteed starter since joining from Atletico Madrid in July 2011. Suddenly, possibly the most popular player among City fans -- and a scorer of 102 league goals in his first five seasons at the club -- is vulnerable and seemingly dispensable, even if he is likely to regain his place for the Premier League match against Southampton on Sunday.When asked if Aguero was being phased out, Guardiola said on Friday the players future was at City.When Sergio decides to leave Manchester City, it will be his decision, Guardiola said. Then, echoing comments he made about Hart in August before allowing him to leave, Guardiola added: I appreciate him (as) a football player. I appreciate (as) a man what he did here.Its not just the recent selection decisions that hint at a sense of unease between Guardiola and Aguero.Guardiola has said publicly on at least two occasions this season that he wants more from Aguero than just goals, just like he wanted more from Hart than simply making saves. After Agueros hat trick in the Champions League win over Borussia Moenchengladbach, Guardiola said: I cannot teach him (about his talent in the penalty box) but he has to know that behind, the rest of the team wants to help him and that is what I want to convince him.While on international duty with Argentina this month, Aguero was quoted as telling Argentine media that Guardiola is very picky about everything, (and) its good.The good thing is that Im getting used to him and automatically going straight into pressing the centre backs.Aguero, who is contracted to City until 2020, has 11 goals in 10 appearances this season, and 19 in his last 20 dating to last season. There are few better, attainable strikers around and it will be intriguing to see how the situation pans out, especially with Brazil forward Gabriel Jesus due to arrive in December to provide competition up front.Guardiola said on Friday he had no regrets about his decision to drop Aguero for the Barcelona game, which City lost 4-0 after having goalkeeper Claudio Bravo red-carded. That made it four games without a win for Guardiola, and a failure to beat Southampton would equal the longest streak without a victory in his coaching career.In an answer that lasted more than 6 1/2 minutes on Friday, he defended his tactics at Camp Nou and praised the personality of his young players like John Stones and De Bruyne.Guardiola repeated he will not change his style.I think about that, yes, he said. But after that, the solution is not better than what I believe. So I cannot. Do you know why as well? Because in seven years (at Barcelona and Bayern Munich), I won 21 titles. ... So its three titles per year playing in that way.No, no, Im not going to change. First, its going to happen that (if) its not going well in the future, next season isnt going well in that way, I will go home. Cheap Shoes Ireland Online . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Buy Shoes Ireland . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. https://www.shoesirelandsale.com/ . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. Discount Shoes Ireland . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Fake Shoes Ireland . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. Frances Romain Langasque claimed a share of the halfway lead in the Omega European Masters as he chased a first European Tour title just months after turning professional.Langasque added a flawless 63 to his opening 68 at Crans-sur-Sierre to finish nine under par, a total later matched by Englands Richard Bland and Australias Richard Green.The 21-year-old Langasque only turned professional after finishing 39th in the Masters in April, his trip to Augusta National secured by winning the Amateur Championship at Carnoustie last year.But the world No. 209 is already set to earn his full European Tour card via the Challenge Tour - he tops the rankings after six top-five finishes - and could secure a two-year exemption with victory in the Swiss Alps.This is really cool, but thats what I want to do every week, so I will do my best now and we will see, Langasque told Sky Sports after a round containing five birdies and an eagle.Im quite sure I will be on the European Tour next year, so I play without pressure. If I play good thats cool and if I play bad then it is no problem. I have nothing to lose. I have no pressure and maybe thats why I can play good.In contrast to Langasque, Bland and Green have played more than 800 European Tour events between them, with Bland still seeking his first victory.The 43-year-old carded seven birdies and one bogey in his 64, while left-hander Green - whose last of three wins ccame in 2010 - held the outright lead after a hat-trick of birdies from the 13th before dropping his only shot of the day on the 17th.ddddddddddddSwedens Alex Noren matched Langasques 63 to share fourth place with Australian Scott Hend and Canadas Richard Lee on eight under, with Englands Andrew Johnston part of a five-strong group another stroke behind.Defending champion Danny Willett had also been just two off the lead when he recovered from a bogey on the fourth with birdies on the sixth, seventh and ninth, but bogeyed the next two holes and then ran up a quadruple-bogey on the 12th after twice finding the water short of the green.Willett bounced back with birdies on the 14th and 18th to finish three under par and saw playing partner and Ryder Cup team-mate Matt Fitzpatrick produce an even better finish to make the cut.Fitzpatrick was seven over par for his first 14 holes on Thursday and eventually signed for a 75, but went 10 shots better on Friday and survived on the mark of level par thanks to four birdies in the last five holes.The final member of the Ryder Cup threesome, Andy Sullivan, almost pulled off the same feat after an opening 74, only to see his birdie chip on the 18th catch the edge of the hole and stay out. Sullivans 67 meant he missed the cut by a shot. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz