Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

24.09.2019 10:16
sixth with his 22nd homer, a Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Gary Kubiak didnt flinch when Trevor Siemian threw two interceptions in his first NFL start, and neither did the no-longer-unknown quarterback.Siemian coolly led the Denver Broncos back from a late 10-point deficit for a 21-20 win over the Carolina Panthers in his first NFL start Thursday night.He did so by engineering the kind of fourth-quarter comeback that made John Elway and Peyton Manning icons in this quarterback-crazed town.Hes going to make mistakes. Hes a young kid, but man, he played with a lot of poise, Kubiak said. Hes going to watch film and hes going to get so much better.After speaking with Manning a day earlier -- mostly about the retirees latest funny commercials -- Siemian became the first QB to start for a Super Bowl champion without ever having thrown a pass as a pro.That changed on the games first snap, when he zipped an 11-yarder to Demaryius Thomas, then threw four more passes before handing off to C.J. Anderson.It wasnt so much to build confidence as to show confidence, Kubiak said Friday, suggesting the only way a young QB gets better is for his coach to show faith in him.Panthers coach Ron Rivera said Siemian was poised because Carolinas fierce front seven didnt pressure him enough.The thing that we didnt do and needed to do better, we should have shut the run down and forced the guy to win the game. We didnt, Rivera said. They ran the ball well and their offensive line did a nice job, and thats on us.Anderson helped keep that pressure off Siemian by running for 92 yards on 20 carries and catching four passes for 48 yards.The Panthers led the league with 39 takeaways last year and they had two on Denvers first two drives, including an interception by linebacker Thomas Davis. Siemians second pick came in the third quarter when cornerback Ben Benwilkere snared a high pass intended for Emmanuel Sanders at the Panthers 10.We missed a blitz pickup or else he throws a touchdown to Emmanuel, Anderson said.Kubiak never sensed Siemian getting flustered, though.He really wasnt. Actually the second interception, it really wasnt his fault. Now, he has to throw the ball away (but) we should have picked it up, Kubiak said of the safety blitz that forced the turnover. He should have been able to step and throw. We didnt get that done. Its a team game. Obviously you have to protect the ball down there, but we sure as hell could have helped him.On the first play of the fourth quarter, Anderson took a screen pass 25 yards for the score that cut Carolinas lead to 17-14. Chris Harris Jr. intercepted Cam Newton two plays later and Anderson took it in from the 1.Kubiak said he felt confident going in that Siemian wouldnt shrink in the magnitude of the moment.This kid is really exceptional, Kubiak said. I had a lot of confidence when I left the meeting (Wednesday) night.Kubiak said Siemians teammates have to play better, but Siemian said its those players who keep him calm.Im just super confident in the group of guys we have offensively, he said. There are a lot of vets and a lot of great leadership in that group that I can lean on.Theyre rapidly realizing they can lean on him, too.Game notes Kubiak said that while he was proud of his teams resiliency he wasnt happy about their recklessness: We made too many mistakes. I will not let up on them. Kubiak also disagreed with the costly illegal use of the hands penalty that Harris was flagged for on a fourth-and-21 incompletion to Kelvin Benjamin at the Panthers 29 that kept alive Carolinas final drive. I think the league got it wrong, Kubiak said. I thought it should have been called the other way.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Wholesale Jerseys China . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. NFL Jerseys 2020 . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. https://www.cheapjerseysfromchinareview.com/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . China NFL Jerseys . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Authentic Jerseys 2020 . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. PITTSBURGH -- Even with expanded September roster, Jacob Stallings found himself as the last player on Pittsburghs bench.The rookie came through with a pinch-hit single in the 11th inning that lifted the Pittsburgh Pirates over Washington 6-5 on Friday night.Pittsburgh loaded the bases with one out in the 11th against Yusmiero Petit (3-5) when Francisco Cervelli doubled, Andrew McCutchen was intentionally walked and Pedro Florimon walked. Sean Rodriguez struck out and Stallings, a son of University of Pittsburgh mens basketball coach Kevin Stallings, grounded a 3-2 pitch into left field.Pittsburghs seventh win in nine games kept it on the fringe of the NL wild-card race. Washington lost for the fifth time in six games.I kind of did the math in my head, Stallings said. Bases loaded, two outs was the only way I was going to come up that inning. (Bench coach Dave) Jauss came up and told me to be ready. I went down and hit on the tee before that inning. I knew I was the last guy, so I figured just in case.Rodriguezs two-out RBI double for the Pirates in the ninth off Mark Melancon tied the score 5-5. Melancon blew a save for the first time in 13 chances since he was acquired from Pittsburgh on July 30 in a trade for left-handed reliever Felipe Rivero and a minor leaguer.I know what Marks throwing just like any other pitcher, Rodriguez said. You just hope he throws it in a spot where you can do something where you can drive it a little bit and he gave me a pitch I was able to do that with.A brief video tribute was played on the scoreboard when Melancon entered the game.I didnt know they were going to put a montage up there, said Melancon, who an All-Star in three of his four seasons with the Pirates. It was classy. It was very cool to get a standing ovation. ... I wanted to tip my cap but I didnt because I didnt want to mess up my mojo. I should have tipped my cap.Wilson Ramos and Danny Espinosa homered for the Nationals. Bryce Harper had three hits and Ryan Zimmerman hit a pair of doubles.Zimmermans RBI double in the second inning opened the scoring and was the 1,500th hit of his 12-year big league career. Espinosa followed with 23rd homer for a 3-0 lead.Ramos led off a two-run sixth with his 22nd homer, a drive off Antonio Bastardo. Jayson Werth drew a bases-loaded walk later in the inning as the Nationals went back ahead 5-3.dddddddddddddam Frazier had a sacrifice fly in the bottom of half.Wade LeBlanc (4-0) pitched one scoreless inning.Pirates left fielder Gregory Polanco left the game in the first inning when bruised the left side of his face when crashing into the fence while chasing a double by Harper.Both starters, Washington left-hander Gio Gonzalez and Pittsburgh rookie Jameson Taillon, allowed three runs in five innings.ROTATION SWITCHRookie right-hander Tyler Glasnow will start Sunday for the Pirates rather than rookie left-hander Steven Brault. Considered the organizations top prospect, Glasnow is 0-1 with a 4.11 ERA in five games, including two starts.MINOR HONORSFirst baseman/outfielder Josh Bell is the Pirates minor league player of the year and right-hander Mitch Keller their minor league pitcher of the year. Bell hit .295 with 14 home runs in 114 games for Triple-A Indianapolis before being promoted to the major leagues. Keller went a combined 9-5 with a 2.35 ERA in 24 starts at Class A with West Virginia and Bradenton.TRAINERS ROOMNationals: 2B Daniel Murphy did not start for a fifth game in a row after an MRI revealed a strained glute muscle. He will sit out the three-game series be reevaluated.Pirates: RHP A.J. Schugel (shoulder inflammation) was placed on the 60-day disabled list, opening a roster spot for LHP Phil Coke, who joined the team after being acquired Thursday from the New York Yankees. . LF Starling Marte (back) sat out after being removed from Thursday nights loss at Milwaukee in the third inning. He missed 15 games before pinch hitting against the Brewers on Wednesday night. . SS Jordy Mercer (right forearm tightness) missed his second straight game.UP NEXTNationals: RHP Joe Ross (7-5, 3.48 ERA) will start Saturday night, his second outing since missing 2 1/2 months with shoulder inflammation. He pitched three innings and gave up one run last Sunday against Atlanta in a no-decision.Pirates: RHP Ivan Nova (12-7, 4.19) is 5-1 with a 2.93 ERA in nine starts since being acquired Aug. 1 from the New York Yankees in a trade. He took his first loss with the Pirates last Sunday, allowing five runs in three innings against Cincinnati. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz