Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

23.09.2019 16:13
from team-mate Lewis Hamilton at the start, and Ferrari in their tyre strategy, to claim the first victory of 2016 and extend h Antworten

LIVERPOOL, England -- Its a year since Juergen Klopp breezed into English football as the new manager of Liverpool, and the bespectacled, fun-loving German has established himself as the most charismatic coach in the Premier League.Hes proving to be the shrewdest, too.In a summer transfer window of record spending by English top-flight clubs that topped 1 billion pounds (now $1.2 billion) for the first time, Liverpool returned a profit -- reportedly between 10-15 million pounds -- as Klopp juggled his squad with mostly lower-profile recruits.Fears that Liverpool would be left behind by its big-spending rivals have proved unfounded: The strategy has worked out just fine.Klopps team has had the toughest schedule of anyone in the league after seven games but is currently fourth in the standings, two points off first-place Manchester City. The Reds have taken a total of seven points from away games against Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea, thrashed champion Leicester 4-1 and are the joint leading scorers with 18 goals.That start to the season compares favorably to that of Manchester United, which visits Anfield on Monday for what traditionally is the biggest game on the English calendar between the two most decorated teams in the country.United had the second-biggest net spend (an estimated $170 million) of any English club in the transfer window under new coach Jose Mourinho, taking a Galactico-style approach to its signings by bringing in Paul Pogba for a world-record fee and superstar striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.United is three points behind Liverpool in seventh place, despite having had easier-looking fixtures.Klopp spoke Friday of the world-class players that Mourinho has brought in, but without a sense of jealousy.Quite simply, hes happy with what hes got.Its not a?competition. Its not that you win the league before the season, Klopp said at Liverpools Melwood training ground. You have a team without spending money and you have a team with spending a lot of money. Everybody has their own possibilities, their own ideas.We did what we did because we thought its the right thing, for us.Monday will mark a year since Klopp took charge of his first Liverpool match -- a 0-0 draw at Tottenham -- and hes quickly stamped his mark on the team.Liverpool has a defined style of play, the high-energy counterpressing game long favored by Klopp and carried over from his time in Germany with Mainz and Borussia Dortmund. He spoke effusively of the performance of his wild boys after Liverpool beat Hull 5-1 in the last match at Anfield, led by the energetic and nimble forward trio of Roberto Firmino, Philippe Coutinho and Sadio Mane.Its in this regard that Liverpool is way ahead of United, which is still searching for an identity in the early months of Mourinhos reign. Mourinho has repeatedly said it would take time for the methods of his predecessor, Louis van Gaal, to be completely erased.After winning its first three games, United won only one of its next four.What I heard is that you think we are in a good moment and they (United) are not in a good moment, Klopp said in a news conference. I cant see the big difference with three points. They have big quality in their team and we have to respect this but, of course, its Anfield. We have to show this. Im hoping for the best atmosphere. It will help.The home atmosphere helped last season, when Liverpool overwhelmed Van Gaals United in a 2-0 win at Anfield in the Europa Leagues round of 16.Creating a special atmosphere is important, Klopp said. Thats the challenge for us -- take the special thing about this game, then (add it to) our usual and normal style.For his part, Mourinho was terse in his assessment of both Liverpools title credentials and Klopps influence at Anfield.You have to ask them; they are a good team, Mourinho said.When asked about Klopps impact, Mourinho replied simply: Ive not much to say.Vapormax Weiß Damen Schweiz . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Nike Vapormax Herren Günstig . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. http://www.vapormaxkaufenschweiz.com/vapormax-damen-schweiz/vapormax-plus-outlet.html . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Vapormax Damen Outlet . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Air Max 200 Herren . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014.Mercedes were close to halting Nico Rosbergs charge at the season-opening Australian GP due to rising brake temperatures in the W07.Rosberg took advantage of an error from team-mate Lewis Hamilton at the start, and Ferrari in their tyre strategy, to claim the first victory of 2016 and extend his winning streak to four races.But both Toto Wolff and Rosberg have admitted his car was almost retired after debris was caught in the brake caliper. Managing tyres and temperatures became a big challenge, with debris causing an overheating brake caliper that almost forced us to retire Nico at one stage, Silver Arrows chief Wolff said.Thankfully that was not the case and he led Lewis home for a hard-fought 1-2.Rosberg, who conducted a live interview via Periscope on the flight home from Melbourne on Sunday, said: The brakes were on the limit today, it was really tough.They were about to retire me, so I was just managing it myself to the limit - but it was close. The German started the race behind pole-sitter Hamilton and while he was overtaken by the Ferraris off the line, he forced the world champion off the track at Turn One and was able to keep the pressure on Sebastian Vettel.The red flag following Fernando Alonsos horror crash at Albert Park resulted in a shift in strategy and momentum, with Ferrari opting for supersoft tyres while Mercedes kept their two drivers on the medium compound. Rosberg, able to complete 39 laps on the tyre and finish the race, didnt have to overtakee a single car all afternoon and closest rival Hamilton was eight seconds down the road at the chequered flag.ddddddddddddIts been a great day, a fantastic day, Rosberg added on the plane. It was a tough race. The start was OK but Sebastian got me. He did a great job into Turn One. I was committed but he broke later and I lost a place to Kimi - then the race was on. From the red flag we put on the right tyres. We gambled with the mediums and I dont think Ferrari made the right choice. I could go to the end and I knew Sebastian had to stop again so that gave me the win.Rosberg said he was joined by the whole of F1 on his flight, often panning to Vettel during the chat. He joked: Who snores the worst on the plane? Probably Sebastian, so Ive taken a seat very far away from him.Dont miss the F1 Report for all the reaction and analysis from the Australian GP. Natalie Pinkham is joined by David Brabham and former McLaren mechanic Marc Priestley on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here.Also See:Conclusions from the Australian GPHamilton expecting close fight ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz