Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

23.09.2019 08:51
will enjoy a height advantage in the contest w Antworten

The Philadelphia 76ers find themselves in a familiar position as they host the Indiana Pacers in the second game of a home-and-home set on Friday night.The Sixers, who lost their first 17 games in 2014-15 and their first 18 last season, remain the Eastern Conferences lone winless team at 0-7, having dropped a 122-115 overtime game to the Pacers on Wednesday night in Indiana.Philadelphia has also lost 44 straight October/November games dating back to an overtime victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Nov. 22, 2013.The Sixers led Wednesdays game 109-107 when Philadelphia guard Gerald Henderson buried a 3-pointer from the right wing with 6.3 seconds remaining, but Pacers forward Paul George dropped in a baseline jumper with 3.9 seconds left to tie it. George then put his team ahead for good with a 3-pointer 41 seconds into the extra period. George scored seven of his 28 points in OT to lift Indiana to its 10th victory in its last 11 games against Philadelphia.I just was trying to have energy plays to kind of close out that overtime, George told the Indianapolis Star. I thought, really, the final moments in the fourth quarter and overtime, thats how we have to look.Veteran point guard Jeff Teague, acquired from Atlanta in a three-team trade in the offseason, scored a season-high 30 points for the Pacers. After averaging 9.8 points on 24.6-percent shooting in his first five games, he is scoring 20 points a game on 57.9-percent accuracy in his last three.I just wanted to be aggressive and I stopped thinking so much and just played, he told the Star. That was the biggest thing. Ive been thinking a lot the first couple of games just trying to figure it out. Ive been making it hard on myself.Sixers coach Brett Brown, in his fourth season, set a franchise record for defeats with his 206th, in just 253 games. The previous record-holder was Larry Brown, who went 255-205 in six seasons in Philadelphia.The position that I have is so much more than that, Brett Brown told the Philadelphia Inquirer. We are trying to grow a program with a bunch of 20-year-olds. I dont even care about it nor think about it.Forward Robert Covington led the Sixers with 23 points on Wednesday, and like Teague is emerging from a slump. After shooting 16.7 percent from the floor in his first five games, he has made 57.1 percent of his attempts the last two, including 8 of 13 3-pointers (61.5 percent).Sixers center Joel Embiid, who missed his first two seasons as a result of two foot surgeries, rested Wednesday but is expected to play Friday. He averages a team-leading 17.6 points a game.Philadelphia continues to be without forward Ben Simmons (broken foot), the drafts top overall pick, as well as guard Jerryd Bayless (wrist) and center/forward Nerlens Noel (knee). Nike Shoes Black Friday 2019 . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Nike Shoes Black Friday Online . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.nikeshoesblackfriday.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Nike Shoes Black Friday Discount . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Wholesale Nike Shoes Black Friday . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Indias 75kg boxer Vikas Krishan is supremely confident that if he wins his quarterfinal bout on Monday, he will go on to clinch the Gold medal. Vikas will fight Bektemir Melikuziev of Uzbekistan for a place in the semifinals. Melikuziev, who finished second at the World championships in Doha last year, presents a massive hurdle for the Indian. The pair had clashed at the Asian Championships in Bangkok last year, a bout the Uzbek won on his way to clinching the title. Vikas is convinced Melikuziev will face a much better opponent this time around.With Manoj Kumar (64 kg) and Shiva Thapa (56 kg) ousted from contention, the countrys boxing campaign now solely relies on him.This fight is for the Gold medal, Vikas told ESPN. If I win this fight I am going to get the Gold. I want to go back to India either empty handed or with a Gold medal. If I win this bout, the pressure from my mind will be released and I can play freely, thats why I am saying this. Every opponent is good and the guys who reach this far are the best in the world. But still, once I am out of this pressure, I am going to do my best.I lost to him (at the Asian Championships) in a very close bout. The score was 2-1 and I lost one of those points due to a warning. I made mistakes in the past when I fought against him, now I have to concentrate on my speed. Now I am fully fit, at that time I was not in great shape because the Asian Championships wasnt a major competition as I was preparing for the World Championship. If the guy had fought me in the World Championship, I would have beaten him. Now I am in full form and can beat him.The 20-year-old Uzbek has been touted as one of the rising stars of the sport and was named the Best Male Boxer of 2015 by the Asian Boxing Confederation .Neither man will enjoy a height advantage in the contest with both standing 510 tall. Vikas, who had finished fifth at the last World Cup, believes he has improved significantly in recent months and has the weapons and tactical nous to take down his formidable rival.I have been playing competitiions continuously, he says.dddddddddddd We have competitions every month and those have been good. The training sessions have also been good. So I dont feel so much pressure coming into this competition. The Olympics is a great stage and everybody knows that India is hoping for a medal from me. I am surely going to do that.Vikas also has unfinished business to complete at the Olympics. In a well documented sequence of events, he was declared the winner of his pre-quarterfinal bout against Errol Spence of USA in the preliminary round of the 69kg category. However, the decision was overturned on appeal, leaving Vikas distraught. Four years later, he has arrived in Rio having moved up to the 75kg category and determined to erase that bitter memory. So driven is he by that moment that in his first round bout here against Charles Conwell, Vikas found an extra dash of motivation as his opponent was from the same country as Spence.The scene from the last Olympics was in my mind during my first fight when I was fighting against a boxer from the same country, he said. I dominated the fight and won easily. The only pressure was that of the Olympics, nothing more. If that guy had competed with me anywhere else, I would have knocked him down in the first round.Vikas was the last of the three Indian boxers to book his spot for the Olympics, only sealing his spot at the final qualifying competition in Baku, Azerbaijan last month. However, he has arrived in Rio bursting with the conviction that he can leave an indelible imprint on these Games. After the clinical dismantling of Conwell, Krishan was devastating against Turkeys Sipal Onder in his second round, ensuring his build up to the bout he has identified as the biggest challenge of the competition is completed smoothly.My first bout wasnt so great but then I improved a lot, he says. I have given 70-80% in my last fight. Hopefully, I can give 100% in my next fight. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz