Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

21.09.2019 06:24
vious Rolex appearance came in 2007, also with Antworten

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Four-time NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon, who retired after the 2015 season, will drive in the Rolex 24 at Daytona for the first time in a decade.Gordon will drive in the twice-around-the-clock endurance race next month for Wayne Taylor Racing. Gordon will share seat time in the No. 10 Cadillac with Jordan Taylor, Ricky Taylor and Max Angelelli. The team has podium finishes in each of the last four Rolex races, although its third-place showing in 2015 was later disqualified for a drive-time violation.The Rolex opens the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar season Jan. 28-29.Gordons lone previous Rolex appearance came in 2007, also with Wayne Taylor Racing. He helped drive the No. 10 Pontiac with Angelelli, car owner Wayne Taylor and Jan Magnussen to a third-place result.When I announced I would no longer be competing full time in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, my hope was that I would get an opportunity like this to compete again in such a prestigious event -- with Konica Minolta and Wayne Taylor Racing -- with the hopes of winning it this time, said Gordon, who works as a NASCAR television analyst. I know that Ricky and Jordan are super-fast, and I believe it will be a very strong combination.The Wayne Taylor entry will compete in the prototype class. It will be one of three Cadillac DPi-V.R cars in the field. Three-time defending series champions Action Express Racing will field two Cadillacs.Gordon has participated in private test sessions with the team in recent weeks and is expected to take part in an upcoming IMSA-sanctioned test at Daytona International Speedway in two weeks.---More AP auto racing: www.racing.ap.orgClearance Kyrie Irving Shoes . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Kyrie Irving Shoes For Sale . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. https://www.cheapshoeskyrieirving.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Kyrie Irving Shoes Outlet . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Kyrie Irving Shoes Free Shipping . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans.GREENVILLE, N.C. -- B.J. Tyson had 13 points, five assists, and four rebounds while Caleb White scored 13 points to lead Eastern Carolina to a 61-51 win over North Carolina A&T on Monday night.Sam Hunts opening 3-pointer provided the Aggies with their lone lead of the game. White buried a 3 33 seconds later, sparking a 23-6 run. Tyson, who was 3 of 12 from the floor, capped the run with four free throws. He made all six of his free throws for the Pirates (2-0), who were 19 of 29 from the line.dddddddddddd The Aggies (1-1) were 10 of 16.Hunt buried another 3 to reduce the Aggies deficit to 26-17 with 4:42 before halftime, but East Carolina outscored North Carolina A&T 9-5 before the break and led by 13.Hunt led the Aggies with 17 points on 5 for 10 shooting and had five assists. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz