Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

20.09.2019 14:06
ov, the head of Moscows anti-doping laboratory, was leading a Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- C.J. Anderson was bracing for a prolonged recovery as he prepared to undergo surgery to repair the torn meniscus in his right knee late Thursday.Before heading into the operating room in Northern California, the Denver Broncos leading rusher tweeted thanks to his fans for their prayers and said, We will not know til after the procedure if i am done for the season or if I can come back to help my team to (hash)51.Anderson was Denvers offensive star in Super Bowl 50, rushing for 90 yards and a touchdown in the Broncos 24-10 win over Carolina. That helped garner a four-year, $18 million offer from the Dolphins in restricted free agency that the Broncos matched. The front-loaded contract paid him $6 million this year.Anderson is the Broncos leading rusher with 437 yards on 110 carries and four touchdowns, including a season-best 107 yards and a TD on 16 carries Monday night against Houston in his best performance of the season.He did it despite hurting his right knee on his second carry.He is a leader of this team and thats a big role, wide receiver Demaryius Thomas said. We dont know the timetable right now, but he will be missed for this game and the rest of the season if it comes to that. He deserves to be around. He worked hard for the contract. He had had been playing great last season and playing great this season, but well miss him for sure.The Broncos broke out of a prolonged funk by running for 190 yards in their 27-9 win over the Texans. Andersons right knee slightly buckled as he made a cut on the final play of the first quarter, an 11-yard run.He came in and said, `I felt something, running back Kapri Bibbs recounted. But he said, `Im good now. I feel real good. And he went back in the game an obviously was able to rush for 107 yards and carried the team and carried us to a win.Thats what gives coach Gary Kubiak hope that Anderson will be back sometime this season.I think the positive thing is he played in the game and he played through it, Kubiak said. Its obviously something that they need to go and repair, so we have to see to what degree that is. Lets find out.Anderson didnt have a limp after the game and the Broncos left the stadium feeling good about their rejuvenated ground game that included 83 yards on 17 carries from rookie Devontae Booker, who scored his first career touchdown and now will become their starter.Anderson, who wasnt limping after the game, showed up sore Tuesday and the teams medical staff diagnosed a torn meniscus. Anderson flew to California for a second opinion on Wednesday and was prepped for surgery late Thursday after doctors confirmed the initial diagnosis.Bibbs said theres no reason the Broncos (5-2), who play San Diego (3-4) on Sunday, cant still have a powerful 1-2 punch without Anderson.Book is ready to play; Im ready to play, Bibbs said. And I dont think theres going to be any drop-off. I think were going to go in there and were going to handle our business.The Broncos had a first-round grade on Booker but were able to grab him in the fourth round after he slid because of concerns about two knee surgeries to repair a torn meniscus he suffered in his final game at Utah in November.The running back who really turned their heads this year, however, was Bibbs, whose improvement over the offseason led them to jettison fifth-year pro Ronnie Hillman, their leading rusher last season.I dont think theres an area where he hasnt improved, offensive coordinator Rick Dennison said. I think hes improved in his detail, his urgency. Obviously, hes always had very good run skills, thats why hes here. But everything that he does hes gotten better at it and worked extremely hard.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton .Nike Vapormax Pas Cher Zalando . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. Vapormax Solde . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. http://www.vapormaxsolde.fr/basket-vapormax-homme-grossiste.html . JOHNS, N. Nike Air Vapormax Near Me .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Vapormax Homme Promo . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday.After six months of doping investigations, Richard McLaren delivered an emphatic verdict on Friday: Russia has hijacked sporting competitions for years, cheating rivals out of medals, and deceiving spectators.A 144-page report backed up by 1,166 supporting documents was sent by McLaren to the World Anti-Doping Agency, building on his initial findings in July into Russias state-sponsored doping program.Here is a breakdown of McLarens case against Russia:THE CATALYSTFour years out from hosting the Winter Olympics, Russia was embarrassed by an 11th-place finish in the medals standings at the 2010 Vancouver Games.With no time to cleanly enhance athlete performance in Sochi, Russia had to rely on its scientists and secret service agents known as `magicians to subvert WADA processes to power the country to the top of the standings. The doping deception continued through to the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.THE SCALEMore than 1,231 samples reported by a Moscow laboratory to the sports ministry as containing a prohibited substance were recorded as negative tests on the WADA database or never reported at all.And at least 246 athletes were knowingly participating in the manipulation of results, according to McLaren. At the London Olympics, 15 Russian medal winners were identified as being part of a deception, and 10 have already been stripped of their medals.THE METHODSGrigory Rodchenkov, the head of Moscows anti-doping laboratory, was leading a double life. In public, Rodchenkov was being acclaimed for his work detecting steroids while secretly developing a cocktail of drugs with a very short detection window ahead of the London Olympics, McLaren reported. Still, retesting of samples from the 2008 and 2012 games has caught dozens of Russians whose samples still contained older substances.ddddddddddddRodchenkov has previously informed McLaren that urine samples for Russian athletes at the 2014 Games were swapped out for clean samples through a mouse hole in the wall at a laboratory in Sochi. Late-night bottle tampering was conducted by FSB agents, leaving no sign of scratches or marks to untrained eyes. Expert testimony details how thin strips of medal could be used to push up a ring around the bottles neck, and photographs show what are claimed to be telltale scratches left by the process.The Russians kept supplies of urine when athletes were not doping. So when they did cheat, those supplies could be used to replace the dirty A samples. The A samples would be diluted with salt or even Nescafe coffee granules to match the gravity and appearance of dirty B samples.Evidence of tampering emerged when samples showed salt levels above and below levels that were physiologically possible in healthy humans. And DNA analysis showed that athletes samples even contained urine from opposite sexes.THE GUILTYThere are hundreds of pages of emails allegedly between Rodchenkov and state officials listing athletes who have tested positive, and discussing whether to save them from punishment or quarantine them and let disciplinary processes take their course. However, almost all of the athletes names are redacted so as not to prejudice their privacy or future disciplinary proceedings.RUSSIAN REACTIONVitaly Smirnov, the veteran Olympic official appointed by President Vladimir Putin to oversee Russias doping reforms, and the sports ministry issued denials that Russia ran a state-sponsored doping system. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz