Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

20.09.2019 08:36
cking philosophy is welcomed, they must Antworten

Norwich boss Alex Neil has warned his players to be wary of a Leicester backlash when the teams clash on Saturday. The Premier League pacesetters had their lead at the top of the table cut to just two points when they lost 2-1 at Arsenal two weeks ago.Neil reckons Leicester will be banking on three points as Norwich battle for survival, and he expects his players to raise their game. I think they will be hurting after Arsenal and they will be targeting games like these to keep their title run going, Neil said.The one thing about Leicester is they are good at what they do. They are an efficient team and they have a few individuals who have had a fantastic season for them.We need to make sure we battle against that and show ourselves in the game. Danny Welbeck scored a late winner in Leicesters last match Both teams have got a real requirement for the three points for very different reasons so it should make for a good game.With the season Leicester have had I dont see them being down. I think they have done incredibly well, it has been unbelievable.They have struck upon a way they are comfortable playing and they have had players who have made differences in crucial games.There have been teams in the league that have got points off them. We have been watching a lot of footage of teams who have played against them this season to see how they went about it.We have a plan so we will see how it goes. Leicester recorded a 2-1 win over Norwich in October Norwich are one place above the relegation zone - ahead of Newcastle on goal difference - and Neil knows that the remaining games are going to be difficult, but he is pleased at how the players are reacting to the challenge.Neil said: The one thing we have had is that everyone is together, everyone is fighting for the same cause which when you are having a difficult season is really pleasing and a source of strength in the remaining games.The games vary that much, to try and get yourself ready for games is a test.We have a lot of work to do before the end and if we can stay up, whether it is by a point or a goal, then I think that will be seen as a successful season by us.Over these next 12 games we have to try and attack it and hope that it is going to be enough. Also See: Norwich video Norwich fixtures Norwich stats Get a £10 free bet Fake Jerseys 2020 . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Cheap Jerseys 2020 . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. http://www.jerseyscheapcustom.com/ .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Wholesale Custom Jerseys .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Cheap Fake Jerseys Free Shipping . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets.Santi Cazorla insists something needs to change at Arsenal if they are to improve next season having missed out on the Premier League title. Arsenal hit the top of the table over the Christmas period, but are now 12 points off leaders Leicester after a poor run of form since late winter.Cazorla, who could return to the squad for the Saturday Night Football clash with Norwich after a long injury absence, says that while the clubs attacking philosophy is welcomed, they must also learn how to hold leads. Santi Cazorla insists something needs to change at Arsenal next season In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports, Cazorla said: Certainly we need to change something, because if we want to win we need to change. We will see what we have to do, but I think we need to be more regular, regulars every time.This year we lost at home to Swansea, drew at home to Crystal Palace, and this is the difference if you want to win the league. For example against Crystal Palace when we were winning 1-0, we need to think about defending sometimes.Its true we have a great mentality and great philosophy, because we always want to attack and always want to score, but sometimes we need to be clever, and if we are winning 1-0 we need to protect this result and win the three points. Arsene Wenger has come under criticism in recent weeks We had a great opportunity [to win the title], we know that and we were disappointed.dddddddddddd But this is football, and we only look to the future.There are protests planned at the Emirates for the visit of Norwich, and although Arsene Wenger has fielded most of the criticism, Cazorla says the club must take collective responsibility.We all have the responsibility this season. When we win we win together, when we lose we lose together, we are a team, he added. Arsenal were top of the table earlier in the season but cannot win the league now I hope next season we improve a lot and I hope we win next season.The first thing I can say is sorry for my injury; I couldnt help the team for a long time. And the second one would be thank you very much for the support, they are amazing supporters, and the disappointment is normal.We know we had a great opportunity to win the league this year and the only thing now is to fight until the end for the final three games.Watch the extended interview with Santi Cazorla on Soccer Saturday from midday on Sky Sports News HQ Also See: Sky Live: Arsenal v Norwich Nicholas backs Arsenal protests Back us, Wenger urges fans Winterburn: Time against Wenger ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz