Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

19.09.2019 04:47
5, and has never wavered .)Against Miami Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jalen Ramsey and Steve Smith had to be separated in the fourth quarter and again after the game.Jacksonvilles rookie cornerback even refused to talk to Baltimores veteran receiver following the Ravens 19-17 victory Sunday. Ramsey didnt hold back in the locker room, though, a move Smith later questioned on Twitter.Once youre beating youre opponent whos in front of you physically and psychologically, they tend to get mad like that, Ramsey said. I dont care how old he is. I dont care. You line up in front of me, youre going to get me. If that made him angry, then he can go home and sleep on it. I dont care. You aint going to try me as a man. At the end of the day, it is what it is.Smith had long left EverBank Field when he saw Ramseys quotes and defended himself on Twitter.I gave U every opportunity to speak face to face, Smith wrote. But you found your voice safely behind closed doors. Young man I dont need ur respect!One of the leagues all-time trash-talkers, Smith wasnt done, either.In 5 to 10 u will be retiring and they will be taking my measurements for something you will NEVER BE. (hash)HOFer. I got cleats with stronger thread then you!!! Smith added.Ramsey and Smith were both flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for jawing and pushing late in the fourth quarter.Smith finished with eight catches for 87 yards, including a fourth-down reception that led to Justin Tuckers go-ahead, 54-yard field goal with 1:02 remaining. Ramsey said few, if any, of those catches came on him.He was lined up on me a couple of times at the beginning of the game, Ramsey said. Not so much at the end. Hes still a good player. Ill say that about him. But I dont respect him as a man.Smith approached Ramsey after the game, apparently to talk about what happened on the field, but Ramsey wouldnt acknowledge him.Aint nobody worried about him, Ramsey said. He came up to me on some disrespectful stuff. The games over with. You still mad `cause I was locking you up? All right, go sleep on that. I aint trying to hear that after the game. ... Hes an old man acting like that.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Nike Air Presto Schwarz Günstig . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. Nike Air Presto Off White Kaufen . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.airforce1gunstig.de/air-presto-deutschland.html . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Air Force 1 Günstig Kaufen Deutschland .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. Nike Air Presto Deutschland Kaufen . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Its Jacoby Brissetts tryout now.The Patriots third-string quarterback came on in relief against Miami on Sunday after Tom Bradys top substitute was injured, inheriting a 21-point lead from Jimmy Garoppolo before piloting New England to a 31-24 victory.A rookie who was drafted as insurance during Bradys four-game Deflategate suspension, Brissett could be making his first NFL start in four days when the Patriots meet Houston on Thursday night.When its time to go, you just have to make sure youre ready, said Brissett, who completed 6 of 9 passes for 92 yards in his pro debut. Whenever the opportunity comes, youve got to make sure youre ready for it.The Patriots have had one of the most settled quarterback situations in the NFL -- if not league history -- thanks to Brady, who led the team to six Super Bowls, winning four, during his 15-year career. But the job opened temporarily when commissioner Roger Goodell suspended him following an investigation into improperly inflated footballs in the 2015 AFC title game.After serving two years as Bradys understudy, Garoppolo was hoping to use the four-game tryout to show he could be a worthy successor to the two-time league MVP -- or perhaps play himself into a starting job elsewhere if the 40-year-old four-time Super Bowl champion continued to defy his age.In the season-opening victory over against Arizona, Garoppolo was good enough to get the talk radio crowd bloviating about whether Brady should get his job back when he returns. (Belichick said from the start that Brady would be the No. 1 QB in Week 5, and has never wavered .)Against Miami, Garoppolo completed 18 of 27 passes for 234 yards and three touchdowns. But he was knocked out the game late in the first half, when Dolphins linebacker Kiko Alonnso drove him to the turf onto his right shoulder.ddddddddddddGaroppolo got up and tried to walk it off, but he soon dropped to his knee. The trainers were called out, and Brissett began warming up on the sideline.You hate to see that, receiver Chris Hogan said. He worked so hard for this opportunity. I hope hes OK. I hope he can get back.A third-round draft pick who transferred from Florida to North Carolina State as a junior, Brissett missed on his first two passes but completed six of the next seven. The Patriots ran 26 times with nine passes while he was at quarterback, though they were also trying to milk the clock; he ran four times for a net gain of 10 yards himself.Jacoby, he handled it like a professional, receiver Julian Edelman said.Hes very poised, he said, adding with a laugh, especially for a millennial.Brissett, a third-round draft pick, could have two more games to convince Belichick to keep him around when Brady returns from his suspension in Week 5.The Patriots have often gone with only two quarterbacks on the roster, though Belichick did hold onto Brady as a fourth-stringer after picking him up in the sixth round of the 2000 draft. There are no quarterbacks on the teams practice squad.The Patriots could also bring in someone off the street during the week. Edelman, who played quarterback in college at Kent State and threw a touchdown pass in a 2015 playoff game, would likely be used in an emergency if something happened to Brissett.I wasnt even thinking about that, Edelman said. I was thinking about what I could do to help Jacoby.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz