Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

18.09.2019 03:56
win or that we are not trying Antworten

Minnesota Vikings defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd is expected to miss five to six weeks after undergoing knee surgery Thursday, as first reported by the NFL Network and confirmed by ESPNs Adam Schefter.The Vikings announced Floyd underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Thursday but did not disclose how long he will be sidelined.The surgery was performed in Florida by Dr. James Andrews. Shoes Australia From China . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Clearance Shoes Australia . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. https://www.shoesaustraliaonline.com/ . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Buy Shoes Australia . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Fake Shoes Australia .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. BEREA, Ohio -- Amid the pain and frustration that coach Hue Jackson feels with the?Cleveland Browns?0-10 start rests a bit of unshakeable bravado.Jackson let a bit of that out on Thursday when he discussed losing games to people who are friends of his.They better enjoy it now because it is not going to be like this very long, Jackson said, I promise you that.That statement came amid a fair amount of reflection, as Jackson discussed the difficulty of being winless in 10 games. He said he wakes up at night wondering, What am I doing? and added that losing is killing all of us in the organization.But he was steadfast that if the Browns turn things around in the future, this season will have been worth it.I promise you I will look back at this year and I will probably laugh about it at some point, Jackson said. Right now I cant. I cant stomach it.Right now the Browns are the subject of discussion and jokes: discussion about whether they will be the first team since the 2008 Lions to go winless, discussion about when the first win might arrive, and jokes about their perceived sad-sack persona and the constant losing that has infected the team.This season likely will mark the 12th in 14 years and the sixth season in a row the Browns will finish last in the AFC North.I do not like losing, Jackson said. Never have, never will, and I am struggling with it now. I will be the first to tell you that.Jackson is well-aware that his team is off to the worst in the Browns 66 years of existence.On Monday, VP of football operations Sashi Brown said the future remains bright and the front office will use the same process in the upcoming draft as last.Were not planning on 0-16. Thatd be very disappointing for all of us, Brown said. But at the same time were not focused on wins and losses. Were focused on really the core things that over a period of time will help us be successful.Jackson said he stands by Brown, that the two work well together and that Brown was viewing the season from a different lens -- the one held by a man in charge of finding the players for the short and long term, as opposed to the coach who worries about only the next game.Sashi is as competitive as anybody I know, and we are all trying to win, Jackson said. I dont know any other way to do this, me personally. With the team, that is all we ever talk about. I dont care what the situation is here as far as what anyone thinks about talent, these things, the elements or any of it. I am always trying to win.Brown had other statements that brought ccontext to his wins and losses remark, including: A lot of [what we do is] validated by winning.dddddddddddd We understand that thats what were here to do -- win. In time were confident we will do that.Jackson was steadfast.I dont want anyone to have the message that we dont want to win or that we are not working to win or that we are not trying to win because that is not the case at all, he said. I would feel really disappointed if anybody felt that way -- players, anybody -- because this business is too hard not to go out there to try to do that each and every week.Jackson also understands that people can question Browns credentials to pick players. Before this season, he had mainly worked as a lawyer on team issues and with the salary cap.Owner Jimmy Haslam surprisingly promoted Brown to vice president of football operations on the day of last seasons finale, a move that indicates the decision had been in place for some time. Haslam set up his organization so Brown would be in charge of player acquisition and Jackson would be in charge of coaching the team on the field. Both Brown and Jackson report to the owner.I feel very comfortable about what we are going to do in the future, Jackson said. I know sitting here today we are being judged, and that is OK and I get it. At the same time, you have to start someplace, and this is our starting point.As the team prepares to face quarterback?Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers, there has been much discussion on how the Browns did not draft Roethlisberger in 2004, even though he was from Ohio and played at Miami of Ohio. Instead, he went to a division rival and has gone on to win 20 of 22 games when hes been on the field against the Browns.I wasnt here when they made the mistake of not drafting him, obviously, left tackle Joe Thomas said. It would have been great if we did.Jackson knows that until the quarterback position is solved, the Browns will be in a quagmire.I would hope to tell you guys that is why I am here, he said. I came here with that thought in mind -- that we are going to solve this quarterback issue that has been here. Is the guy on our roster now? We are going to find that out. Is the guy somewhere else? We are going to find that out, too.That is the beautiful part of it, of trying to solve that and I think we will. Until we solve that, I am sure like many of you guys feel, we will not be what we want to be. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz