Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

18.09.2019 03:55
Weve known each other for four year Antworten

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- Rodney Bullock hit 8 of 11 shots for 18 points, Emmitt Holt added 17 points and Providence defeated Grambling State 71-54 on Saturday.Providence (2-1) made 5 of 10 3-pointers and shot 52 percent in the first half, opening a 36-29 lead. The Friars finished at 46 percent and 9 of 23 behind the arc.Grambling (1-2) was within eight with about seven minutes left thanks to 50 percent shooting but cooled off in the last five minutes. The Tigers shot 46 percent but attempted just two 3-pointers, making one. Poor free throw shooting (11 of 20) didnt help Grambling, while the Friars were 12 of 15.Averyl Ugba paced the Tigers with 14 points and eight rebounds. Ervin Mitchell added 13 points and Remond Brown had 12.It was the first meeting between the schools but Providence is now 6-0 against teams from the Southwestern Athletic Conference. Wholesale Jerseys For Sale . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Discount China Jerseys .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. https://www.chinajerseysfreeshipping.com/ . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Wholesale China Jerseys . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. VIENNA, Austria -- Mercedes motorsport boss Toto Wolff has praised the bravery of Nico Rosberg after the newly-crowned world champion announced his retirement from Formula One on Friday.Just five days after sealing his first world title in Abu Dhabi last weekend, Rosberg made the surprise announcement at a press conference ahead of the FIA prize giving gala in Vienna. The news leaves Mercedes with a huge decision as it prepares to replace the 31-year-old over the winter, but despite the headache it creates, Wolff -- who found out on Tuesday -- said he could not help but be impressed by the Rosbergs decisiveness.This is a brave decision by Nico and testament to the strength of his character, Wolff said. Weve known each other for four years now and one thing I admire with Nico is his clarity of thinking. Its black and white.Although you could have argued after three days of celebrating you need to become sober in order to take a decision! But that is not with Nico, he knows exactly what hes doing, hes in control of his thinking, so from the first moment he told me there was no doubt that this is the decision.Rosberg admitted he did not want to tell Wolff the news face to face as they returned from a series of press briefings in Malaysia, so instead waited until they were apart and informed his boss over the phone.I knew there was something as we spent a long time on the plane having dinner and talking about a lot of things, Wolff said. The moment I left the lounge in the morning to jump on the planne to Stuggart, Nico was going to Weisbaden, he called me.dddddddddddd I said Im coming back, he said dont come back!Wolff said there was no doubt Rosberg is bowing out as a deserving world champion.The result shows he won the world championship and he is the best driver in Formula One today. The points show that. The way I have perceived the last couple of races is that he was incredibly professional and did what was needed. That incredible winning streak at the beginning of the season built the foundations, and he just drove it home.The Mercedes boss said Rosberg leaves big shoes to fill on several levels.Hes left a huge legacy, first of all the way hes decided to leave Formula One is something thats unheard of, something that all of us admire in a certain way, to call it a day when youre at the top. Hes been part of the development since the early days and such a strong competitor. The team has performed because the balance is right between the drivers and the dynamics within the team, travelling to 20 grands prix a year, the energy is hugely important and Nico was a big contributor to that energy in the team. I could go on for ten minutes...Besides the know-how, his skill as a driver, setting up the car, giving us direction on the set-up and the development of the car, direction on how to put the car on the race track, the interaction with Lewis and the engineers. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz