Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

15.09.2019 03:43
ight 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #Te Antworten

The odds are against Metta World Peace making the Los Angeles Lakers opening night roster, but the Lakers have interest in keeping the veteran forward around as an assistant coach if they cant make room for him as an active player, according to league sources.Sources told ESPN.com that World Peaces impact as a mentor to young players last season was a big reason they invited him to training camp again under new coach Luke Walton.This time, though, competition is much stiffer for the Lakers 15th and final roster spot, thanks to the post-Olympics signing of China star Yi Jianlian and the strong play of camp invitee Thomas Robinson.Sources say World Peaces preference, at age 36, is to continue his playing career, even if the Lakers ultimately decide they wont keep him and that forces him to look elsewhere. L.A.s decision must be made by Monday at 5 p.m., when all NBA teams are required to get down to 15 players in advance of the first night of the regular season.Yi, who can operate as a backup center as well as a floor-stretching forward, is regarded as the favorite to win the duel for the Lakers last roster spot, after L.A. signed him to a one-year, $8 million deal to lure the former Milwaukee Bucks lottery pick away from his native China and back to the NBA. But because of the unique way the contract is structured, only $250,000 of that total is guaranteed, with Yi required to earn $6.8 million in what the league deems likely bonuses to collect the full amount.Robinson, another former high lottery pick and a dogged offensive rebounder, has complicated? the decision for the Lakers by playing well this month in exhibition games.The 25-year-old has already played for five NBA teams (Sacramento, Houston, Portland, Philadelphia and Brooklyn) since the Kings selected Robinson with the No. 5 overall pick in 2012.Veteran guard Nick Young has been another October surprise, impressing the Lakers after a rocky 2015-16 season to entice L.A. to keep him for Youngs ability to score.Walton said earlier this week that Young is playing as well as anyone our team, if not the best on our team honestly. NGolo Kante Jersey . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. Gary Cahill Chelsea Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Kepa-Arrizabalaga-Jersey/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Ruben Loftus-Cheek Jersey .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Andreas Christensen Chelsea Jersey . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. CLEVELAND -- Cleveland Indians designated hitter Carlos Santana sustained a contusion on the right side of his head after he was hit by a foul ball in the dugout Thursday night.Santana was struck by teammate Francisco Lindors foul in the fifth inning of Clevelands 14-4 win over the Los Angeles Angels.Santana was helped to the clubhouse by Clevelands trainers. Indians manager Terry Francona said Santana underwent tests before being sent home.Hes actually doing much better, Francona said. By the time he left, he was really rallying. Well check him in the morning. If there are any concussion symptoms, you have to err on the side of caution. Well monitor him.Santana was standing behind the railing on the top step of the dugout and went down after being hit. Clevelands trainers checked on Santana as a concerned Liindor knelt outside the batters box.ddddddddddddI feel terrible, Lindor said. Obviously, Im not trying to do that. Its a moment you dont want. Nobody wants something like that. I feel bad. I couldnt get my mind off it.Lindor said he checked on Santanas condition throughout the remainder of the game.I saw him and talked to him, and he seemed like he was doing OK, Lindor said. I felt relief.Its a bad feeling, Francona said. You could hear it. He wasnt moving a whole lot. The good part of it was that as hard as he got hit and as bad as it looked, for him a half-hour later to start to feel better really kind of made everybody feel better.Santana hit a leadoff homer in the first inning. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz