Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

15.09.2019 03:42
Monday that hes a little lost whe Antworten

HOUSTON -- Houston Texans coach Bill OBrien confirmed Friday that star defensive end J.J. Watt will miss the rest of the season after back surgery.The three-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year had surgery Thursday, a day after he was placed on injured reserve.On Friday, OBrien answered a simple yes when asked if Watt would miss the rest of the season.The 27-year-old Watt has started 83 straight games since he was drafted in the first round in 2011.The four-time Pro Bowler has been a force since entering the league not only because of his pass-rushing prowess, but also because of his uncanny ability to swat down passes. He has 45 passes defended in his six-year career. He has forced 15 fumbles and recovered 13.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and Twitter www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Dante Exum Jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Karl Malone Jazz Jersey . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. http://www.jazzauthentic.com/kids-rudy-gobert-jazz-jersey/ .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. John Stockton Jazz Jersey . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. Pete Maravich Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Finally, theres a hole in Tom Bradys game.The four-time Super Bowl champion admitted Monday that hes a little lost when called upon to block for his teammates, saying hes really a fish out of water when Im out there.(I) dont even know what to do when I get out there, the Patriots quarterback said in a radio interview a day after leading New England to a 22-17 win over the New York Jets . Im looking around at bodies, really a fish out of water when Im out there. Things happen so fast. Its like youre out there on the highway.Despite missing two days of practice with a sore knee, Brady completed 30 of 50 passes for 286 yards and two touchdowns on Sunday, becoming the fifth NFL player to surpass 60,000 yards passing in his career. It also was his 200th career victory, tying Peyton Manning for the most in league history.Brady said Monday that he never thought he would miss the game because of the injury.But there are limits to what he will do to demonstrate his durability.I feel like as a player, you want to be available to your team, he said. For a quarterback, its hard to really show toughness other than being out there every play. You guys saw what happened when I get out in front of a running back, I cant do (expletive).ddddddddddddThe play Brady was talking about happened in the first quarter, on a pitch to LeGarrette Blount. The Patriots running back saw nothing along the right side, so he reversed direction and started heading back around to the left, with the Brady out in front of him.The surprised quarterback sort of loped forward as if he intended to engage with Jets safety Marcus Gilchrist before veering away and ducking into safe space.On Monday, Brady poked fun at himself on his Facebook page with a video of the play interspersed with clips of monster truck, school bus and locomotive train collisions.Coach Bill Belichick did not comment on injuries to Brady or tight end Rob Gronkowski during a conference call with reporters on Monday. Brady said he doesnt know anything about the injury to Gronkowski, who left in the first quarter with what was reported as a back injury.Gronks a tough guy, though, Brady said. No one thought he would be back last week.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz