Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

12.09.2019 10:36
again.Elite athletes dont usually go through ki Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO -- Andy Green pulled aside his Padres hitters before this series against San Francisco and challenged them to be better -- in day and night games alike.He had no complaints after San Diegos rare sweep at AT&T Park that put a damper on the Giants plans of pulling closer to the division-leading Los Angeles Dodgers.The Padres denied Madison Bumgarner a chance at his milestone 100th career win and the Giants wasted another chance for a potential push in the NL West, losing to the San Diego Padres 3-1 on Wednesday to be swept by the divisions second-to-last-place club.They really responded in this series, Green said. Were still a long way from where we need to be but were getting closer, and thats all you can ask.San Francisco missed more chances.The division-leading Los Angeles Dodgers beat the New York Yankees later Wednesday, increasing their division lead to five games. On Tuesday night, the Giants bullpen blew a three-run lead in the ninth and the Giants failed to gain ground.Now, they must regroup to host St. Louis for an important four-game set starting Thursday night among playoff contenders and wild-card candidates. San Francisco has won the World Series in every even year this decade: 2010, `12 and `14.Theres a lot of pressure this time of year, Bumgarner said. Its more of a mindset this time of year.Luis Perdomo (8-9) allowed one run in 6 1/3 innings of four-hit ball. He struck out five with one walk. The 23-year-old right-hander who the Padres acquired in the Rule 5 draft from the Cardinals has given up three runs or fewer in 11 of his last 15 starts.Perdomo knows that hanging tough with Bumgarner (14-9) shows how far he has come.I think so. Hes been in the big leagues for some time now and hes a beast, Perdomo said through a translator.Brandon Maurer finished for his 10th save.Trailing 3-1 in the bottom of the eighth, San Franciscos Denard Span was picked off trying to get back to first after drawing a two-out walk.Spans base-running blunder was the Giants second on the day. Brandon Belt was doubled up at second base in the bottom of the second on Conor Gillaspies liner to first.Bumgarner, the 2014 World Series MVP, allowed seven hits and three runs, all earned, with five strikeouts and two walks in 6 2/3 innings.When he takes his next turn, the lefty again would try to become the third-youngest Giants pitcher reach 100 victories.Luis Sardinas had an RBI single among his three hits for San Diego, while Wil Myers added a double.The Giants lost their sixth straight to San Diego -- outscored 29-15 -- after winning the initial nine matchups of 2016.San Francisco was swept by the Padres for the second time this season, after dropping three in a row at Petco Park to begin the second half. San Diego earned its first sweep at AT&T Park since May 2010.Its not this big macro statement about where we are in the season and what were trying to accomplish, Green said. Its not playing spoiler or anything like that.POSEYS PLEDGEBefore the game, Giants catcher Buster Posey and ESPN basketball analyst Dick Vitale teamed up to discuss their pledge to raise awareness and money for pediatric cancer research. Posey and wife Kristen were set to host a benefit at the ballpark for The V Foundations Buster and Kristen Posey Pediatric Cancer Research Award.TRAINERS ROOMPadres: RHP Jarred Cosart (hamstring, groin) still is in the plans to start Sundays series finale at Colorado or by Monday at home against Arizona at the latest.Giants: 1B Brandon Belt returned from an illness that kept him out Tuesday night. ... RHP Derek Law was activated from the 15-day disabled list on his 26th birthday after he missed 15 games with a strained right elbow.UP NEXTPadres: LHP Christian Friedrich (5-10, 4.67) will pitch the series opener in Colorado on Friday. Friedrichs most recent start was arguably his best this year. He struck out a season-high 10 batters and allowed one walk in seven shutout innings of two-hit ball against the Rockies.Giants: RHP Johnny Cueto (15-5, 2.90) starts the opener of a four-game series against St. Louis. Cueto is 2-2 with a 2.56 ERA over his last five starts. Hes 6-8 with a 3.88 ERA in 21 career starts against the Cardinals. T.J. Hockenson Womens Jersey . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. Will Harris Lions Jersey . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Youth-Will-Harris-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Austin Bryant Lions Jersey . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Kerryon Johnson Womens Jersey .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. EUGENE, Ore. -- Hurdler Aries Merritt captured a bronze medal at worlds last August with his kidneys operating at barely 10 percent. No wonder hes beaming at the prospect of competing at full health again.The chance to defend his Olympic title in the 110-meter hurdles in Rio is a very real possibility. All thats standing in his way is a top-three finish at U.S. Track and Field Trials this weekend.Doctors didnt think Merritt would be ready in time after receiving a new kidney from his sister 10 months ago. They grew even less optimistic when he developed complications that resulted in another surgery -- this one to place the kidney deeper into his abdomen.What the doctors didnt factor in was Merritts passion for this sport, and his desire for an Olympic repeat.If I was to win, it would be ugly -- Id be on the track crying somewhere, because of all the pain, all the suffering, all the depression I went through to get to this point, said the 30-year-old Merritt, whos the world record holder in the hurdles.He heads into Fridays first round of Olympic trials in good shape. But hes not exactly race sharp. He suffered a groin injury recently that curtailed his training. Hes only raced a handful of times heading into trials.Its going to take focus. Its going to take determination and grit, the 2012 Olympic gold medalist said.Nobody would question him in either of those categories.Merritt kept his ailment secret until just before worlds last August: He was suffering from a rare genetic disorder that was diagnosed in 2013. For years, it turns out, his kidneys had been faltering, to the point where he ran the final at worlds on Aug. 28 at about eight pounds under his normal weight and with his kidneys barely functioning.In the final, he wound up third, just 0.01 seconds behind Hansle Parchment of Jamaica for second. Sergey Shubenkov of Russia captured gold. He called it an even more fulfilling medal than his Olympic gold.A few days later he flew home to Phoenix and was on the operating table. His sister, LaToya Hubbard, is a big part of this, too -- donating one of her kidneys.One thing about Aries, when he puts his mind to it, he can do anything, said his sister, who will be at the trials. Hes determined to go back and regain his title so that when he leaves the sport, its his.Still, it was a long road to recovery.After surgery, my belly button was literally to the far right of my stomach.dddddddddddd It wasnt in the right spot, Merritt said. Its a year before everything settles in its normal place.As he dealt with his failing kidneys, there were some bleak days for Merritt, like when doctors said he might not run again.Elite athletes dont usually go through kidney transplants, Merritt said. (Doctors) deal with regular people. Im not saying Im not regular. Im above the average on a fitness level. Theyre just giving me the textbook advice theyd give anyone else, not knowing what I can or my physical limits.For a while, it hurt to hurdle. His trail leg kept hitting him in the side of the incision.I couldnt do (indoors) because it was too painful at the time, Merritt explained. My body wasnt ready to hit that part of my scar repeatedly. My body is used to my trail leg. Everything should be fine.Maybe so, but then theres this -- concern over the mosquito-borne Zika virus should he be on the team for Rio. Hes more susceptible to infection.If I make it, Im going, Merritt said. Its really important to live that Olympic dream and try to achieve that Olympic goal of trying to win that gold medal and showing everyone around the world your story and your struggle.A few other things to watch out for Friday at trials:JAGER-MASTER: Four-time national champion Evan Jager is a heavy favorite in the final of the 3,000-meter steeplechase. He won his first-round heat.HURDLES: Brianna Rollins had the fastest time in the prelims of the 100-meter hurdles, just ahead of Keni Harrison, the hurdler who broke Rollins American record in May.SUHR THING: Defending Olympic champion Jenn Suhr and the rest of the pole vaulters begin qualifying. The 34-year-old is the big favorite among a youthful group that includes Sandi Morris, who turns 24 on Friday, and 19-year Alexis Weeks, who won an NCAA title for Arkansas at Hayward Field in June.LETS DISCUS: Mason Finley finished with the top throw in qualifying. Dont discount Lance Brooks, the 2012 Olympian who works construction to earn extra money for training.SPRINT SERVICE: LaShawn Merritt continues his quest to make the Rio team in the 200 with a semifinal heat. Hes already qualified in the 400. Not to be outdone, 400-meter trials champ Allyson Felix starts qualifying in the 200. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz