Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

12.09.2019 10:36
the ground in frustration after losing h Antworten

PARIS -- Mario Balotelli turned down offers from other European teams before joining Nice because he was looking for playing time.But his new coach has already warned the former Liverpool player that his superstar status wont guarantee him a spot in his starting lineup.Balotelli joined the French club on deadline day this week for an undisclosed fee after being offloaded by Liverpool, hoping to revive his chaotic career at the Riviera club.The 26-year-old Italian -- the biggest name in the French league since Zlatan Ibrahimovic left Paris Saint-Germain at the end of last season -- managed only four goals in 28 appearances for Liverpool and spent last season on loan at AC Milan, where he found the net once in 20 league appearances.Ive told Mario what I expect him to do, Nice coach Lucien Favre said Friday. I told him I dont make any difference between my players, only the best play. Mario needs to get back down to work. He went through four difficult years and it will be a long-term endeavor. But he has enormous skills. When you look at his highlights, he does amazing things.Given Balotellis antics on and off the field, Nice president Jean-Pierre Rivere acknowledged that he took a risk by signing the striker.I think that my career is different from what has been written, said Balotelli, who was presented to the media on Friday. For me there is no risk, its just that I have been hampered by physical problems over the past two years.Balotelli then refused to take a question from a journalist who asked if the numerous night clubs in and around Nice could be a distraction.Rivere said that the striker also turned down a last-minute offer that was more attractive financially than the deal he ultimately sealed with Nice.My priority is to play, thats why I chose the Nice project, Balotelli said through a translator. To be happy, I need to play.Balotelli was signed by then-Liverpool manager Brenan Rodgers late in the 2014 transfer window for 16 million pounds (then $27 million) as a replacement for Luis Suarez. But the gamble never paid off, with the former Manchester City player better known for his controversies than his goals.Part of my job is about improving the players, Favre said. We dont know where (Balotelli) stands physically and weve got a lot of work to do because this is the foundation for playing good football. Im not worried about the rest: his technical level and his efficiency in front of goal. Terrell Owens Jersey . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Randy White Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Terrell-Owens-Jersey/ . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. DeMarcus Ware Womens Jersey . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Chuck Howley Youth Jersey . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. SESTRIERE, Italy -- Tessa Worley won her second straight World Cup giant slalom Saturday after first-run leader Mikaela Shiffrin struggled in her second trip down the 2006 Turin Olympics course.Charging after placing third in the opening run, Worley captured her 10th career giant slalom win to match the French record set by Carole Merle between 1988 and 1993.Worley finished 0.15 seconds ahead of rising Italian skier Sofia Goggia and 0.29 in front of defending overall World Cup champion Lara Gut of Switzerland.Its a tough day to win, said Worley, the GS world champion in 2013. Those girls are fighting hard and I try to fight a bit harder.It was a memorable day for the French team with Alexis Pinturault winning a mens GS on home snow in Val dIsere.Worley also won a GS in Killington, Vermont, two weeks ago.Shiffrin, the American who won the slalom at the 2014 Sochi Olympics, lost a big chunk of time early in her second run after getting thrown off course and finisheed sixth.dddddddddddd.Shiffrins lead over Gut in the overall standings was cut to eight points, although shell be the favorite in a slalom on Sunday on the Giovanni Agnelli course.Goggia is third overall, 51 points back.It was Goggias fourth podium result in six races -- and three different disciplines -- this season.Goggia made serious mistakes in each run but her attacking style kept her in contention and kept the partisan crowd on its feet.Conditions were perfect, with the race held under clear, sunny skies and the snow hard and icy.A surprise came from Simone Wild, a 23-year-old Swiss racer, who placed seventh with the No. 27 bib.The womens World Cup circuit had not stopped in Sestriere since 2008.Julia Mancuso won the GS on the Agnelli course during the 2006 Olympics.The slope is pretty technical. Its pretty complete, Worley said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz