Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

10.09.2019 08:58
rter, when he went 8 for 8 from the foul Antworten

Nike is getting out of the golf equipment business, a surprising announcement Wednesday that is sure to send Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and other players searching for new clubs and golf balls next season.Nike said it would stop making clubs, golf balls and golf bags, instead devoting its resources to shoes and apparel, longs its strength in the golf marketplace.Were committed to being the undisputed leader in golf footwear and apparel, said Trevor Edwards, president of Nike Brand. We will achieve this by investing in performance innovation for athletes and delivering sustainable profitable growth for Nike Golf.Woods has been with Nike since he turned pro in 1996 with that Hello, World advertisement, and he remains the most famous figure among Nike golfers. The Beaverton, Oregon-based company also signed Rory McIlroy in a splashy announcement in Abu Dhabi to start the 2013 season.Woods has gone more than a year without playing because of back surgeries, though his agent at Excel Sports Management said he would remain the iconic ambassador for Nike Golf, just with a smaller group of products.Hes been the most loyal ambassador and longest standing for Nike Golf. That doesnt change, agent Mark Steinberg said in a telephone interview. It just means hell likely have some different equipment in the bag, whether thats tomorrow, next month or a year from now. Tiger and I have been talking about this the last couple of days. We have a very sophisticated, legitimate plan in place and were going to see it through.Brooks Koepka is another Nike client. He tied for fourth in the PGA Championship on Sunday and is in position to make his first Ryder Cup team. His agent, Blake Smith at Hambric Sports Management, said Koepka is happy with his equipment.I dont think hell be in any rush at all to jump ship, Smith said. Hes got a bunch of tournaments coming up that are very important.Nike also has Suzann Pettersen and Michelle Wie on the LPGA Tour.Woods began promoting the shoes and apparel when he turned pro, and he made a switch to the Nike golf ball (which Bridgestone manufactured) in 2000 in Germany, winning the U.S. Open by 15 shots a month later. No other Nike golf ball moment was more vivid than when Woods won the 2005 Masters with a chip-in for birdie on the 16th hole, in which the ball rolled down a slope and hung on the edge of the cup for a full second -- the Nike swoosh aimed at TV screens around the world -- before falling.He changed to the Nike irons at the American Express Championship in Ireland in 2002, one week before the Ryder Cup, and then gradually added the fairway metal, the driver and, finally, the putter in 2010.During those changes, Phil Mickelson caused a stir when he said in a Golf Magazine interview that Woods had inferior clubs and then tried to pay Woods a compliment by saying he was the only player good enough to overcome the equipment hes stuck with.David Duval was the first player to win a major with Nike equipment at the 2001 British Open.Through it all, Nike never took command of any aspect of the golf market, succeeding mainly in shoes and clothing.Daric Ashford, president of Nike Golf, said in the brief announcement that Woods, McIlroy and Wie drive tremendous energy for the game and inspire consumers worldwide, and then he went on to mention various apparel and footwear that have connected strongly with golfers.Well continue to ignite excitement with our athletes and deliver the best of Nike for the game, he said.Nike did not say how the move would affect its golf equipment staff, either the representatives on tour or at the Oven in Fort Worth, Texas, where the clubs were made.Steinberg said the news was too fresh to get an idea how this would affect Woods or other golfers when it comes to their contracts.We have a long-term contract with Nike, and that likely will not change, Steinberg said. Im sure well have a conversation into what exactly the future looks like with less product. Emmitt Smith Cowboys Jersey . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Connor McGovern Womens Jersey . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Demarcus-Lawrence-Cowboys-Jersey/ . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Bob Lilly Cowboys Jersey . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Jay Novacek Youth Jersey . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. MILWAUKEE -- Bucks coach Jason Kidd wondered if his young team could rebound from a third-quarter lull.Milwaukees kids did just that, winning their fourth straight game despite letting a 16-point third-quarter lead slip away.Matthew Dellavedova scored 12 of his season-high 18 points in the fourth quarter, helping the Bucks hold off the Brooklyn Nets 112-103 on Saturday.I thought it got a little sloppy, Kidd said. I wanted to see if they were going to figure it out. I wasnt going to call timeout. I wanted to see if they were going to talk themselves through it because thats what good teams do.Milwaukee led 62-46 after a layup by Tony Snell with 8:11 left in the third, but Brooklyn closed the quarter on a 26-13 run to get within 75-72. Consecutive 3-pointers by Joe Harris gave the Nets an 82-81 lead with 10:00 to play.Sean Kilpatrick scored 13 of his 19 points in the third quarter, when he went 8 for 8 from the foul line.It definitely wasnt anything the coach did, Nets coach Kenny Atkinson said. It was all the players playing well. We didnt change anything and kept with our rotations. The guys came out with focus.With the game tied at 94, Milwaukee began a 9-1 run to lead 103-95 with 1:43 remaining.We had a chance in the third quarter to break the game wide open, and we didnt take it, Dellavedova said. They came back and played well. We then did a good job of pulling away.John Henson led Milwaukee with 20 points and added seven rebounds, Giannis Antetokounmpo had 16 points and 10 rebounds, Jabari Parker added 15 points, Greg Monroe scored 13 points and Snell chipped in 10 points.They were just finding me, Henson said.ddddddddddddI was open. (Antetokounmpo and Parker) are huge threats coming down the lane and off a pick-and-roll, so it is my job to finish for them and take a little heat off of them.Bojan Bogdanovic led Brooklyn with 24 points. Brook Lopez had 13 points but was just 3 for 17 from the field and 0 for 10 in the first half.I just wasnt good enough, Lopez said. I made a lot of turnovers. I missed a lot of shots that I need to make. I think I let us down on both ends of the floor.TIP-INSNets: Forward Trevor Booker missed the game due to an illness. Anthony Bennett started in his place and had seven points and a career-high 14 rebounds. ... Lopez grabbed four rebounds to tie Derrick Coleman for second place on the Nets career list with 3,690.Bucks: Milwaukee is 10-0 after leading at halftime and 8-0 when leading after three quarters. ... The Bucks scored 62 points in the paint. ... Antetokounmpo tied his career high with five blocked shots.FAMILIAR FOESMilwaukee and Brooklyn were playing for the second time in three days after the Bucks beat the Nets 111-93 on Thursday night.The Bucks will face the same team in consecutive games four more times this season, including home-and-homes later this month with the Bulls, Cavaliers and Wizards.UP NEXTNets: Brooklyn hosts Washington on Monday night. The Nets went 0-3 against the Wizards last season.Bucks: Milwaukee hosts San Antonio on Monday night. The Bucks have lost eight straight games to the Spurs. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz