Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

06.09.2019 09:11
how his tenure ended in Miami.I j Antworten

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Four days before his long-awaited return to South Florida, New York Jets wide receiver Brandon Marshall called out Miami Dolphins cornerback Byron Maxwell, accusing him of foul play.Marshall still is miffed by Maxwells tactics from their 2015 encounter, when Maxwell played for the Philadelphia Eagles.I played against him last year and he just held every single play, Marshall said Wednesday. Every single play he held. That was tough.Marshall said hes excited for the rematch because, I owe him one.This will be an emotional game for Marshall, who was traded by the Dolphins in 2012 after back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons. This will be his first game at Hard Rock Stadium since the trade. He said the game means a lot to him because he believes he was treated unfairly by the media and fans in South Florida.But his No. 1 focus will be Maxwell, who was traded to the Dolphins in the offseason.They traded for him to stop me, so Im excited for this matchup, Marshall said.When they met early last season at MetLife Stadium, the Eagles won the game, but Marshall dominated his matchup with Maxwell, finishing with 10 catches for 109 yards and a touchdown. Maxwell was called for two holding penalties en route to an 11-penalty season.Marshall said Maxwell hasnt changed.Still the same guy, still the same player, he said. Holds every single play.I dont know him, but I dont like him, Marshall continued. Im being honest with you. I never had a conversation with this guy. I think hes probably a really nice guy. He seems like a really nice guy. He doesnt say much on the field, but he holds every single play. I dont like it.Why criticize an upcoming opponent? Marshall admitted part of his motivation was to send a message to the officiating crew, making sure it knows about Maxwells grabby style.It was frustrating at time, said Marshall, recalling last years contest. Im not going to let that get to me this time. Im just going to bring it to him this game. So Ill hold him and Ill push him around. Thats the game its going to be.Maxwells disappointing season includes four penalties. He was a bust in Philadelphia, dumped one year into a six-year, $63 million contract.A great trade for the Eagles, Marshall cracked.Marshalls numbers are down this year; he has only 34 catches for 540 yards and two touchdowns at the midpoint of the season.He set the Jets franchise record last year with 109 catches, including 16 against the Dolphins. Neither of last seasons meetings was in South Florida, as the Miami home game was played in London.Marshall said he was disappointed by how his tenure ended in Miami.I just didnt understand how they were all over the radio, asking for me to come down there, begging for me to come down there, and once I got there, they killed me, he said.Marshall acknowledged he was a little immature off the field, but he announced before the 2011 season he had been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.Thats where I became a man, he said. But on the field, I felt like I was productive and still pretty dominant, but they didnt see that. Pete Maravich Jersey . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Dante Exum Jazz Jersey .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. http://www.jazzauthentic.com/ . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Tony Bradley Jazz Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Custom Utah Jazz Jerseys . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Fremantle skipper Matthew Pavlich says he leaves the game with no regrets despite not walking away with an AFL premiership.Pavlich will retire after Sundays clash with the Bulldogs at Domain Stadium and the 34-year-old says he has given every ounce of himself and is leaving the game at the peerfect time.ddddddddddddFremantle have just won three games for the season but Pavlich says the club has rock solid leadership and is destined for future success. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz