Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

06.09.2019 09:10
the final 25 points in regulation. Antworten

SALT LAKE CITY -- Mitch Wishnowsky had pushed No. 4 Washington in a back-and-forth showdown with No. 17 Utah. The Utah punter had the Huskies on their heels and on the wrong side of the field so much that Washington coach Chris Petersen laughed when he pinned his team on the 7 in the third quarter.But then Wishnowsky outkicked his coverage, somewhat, late in the fourth quarter and gave Washington an opening.Dante Pettis returned the punt 58 yards for a touchdown with 3:25 left and Washington held off Utah 31-24 on Saturday to remain undefeated.Honestly, I thought I was going to get tackled to begin with, Pettis said. I somehow slipped out of that. I was a little afraid because I lost about five yards to begin with. Once I got around that, my blockers did a good job setting up open space and that was it.That guy was a good punter. The best Ive seen. The ball would just hang in the air forever and it was hard to judge where the ball was really going, but his leg paid off for us in the end.After Utah tied it at 24 with 9:07 left, Washington (8-0, 5-0 Pac-12) pinned the Utes on their own 1 on quarterback Jake Brownings pooch punt. The Utes (7-2, 4-2) went three-and-out and punted to Pettis, who ran parallel toward the far sideline, broke a tackle and outran everyone else. It was Pettis second punt return touchdown of the year and the first Utah has allowed since 2009.Browning threw for 186 yards and two touchdowns, and Myles Gaskin ran for 151 and a touchdown.It was awesome for Dante to get that return at the end because thats a heck of a punter, Petersen said. Hes a weapon. We could get nothing. He just kept driving us back, driving us back. . We finally got our chance and Dante made a couple guys miss and hats off to him.This is real football, Pac-12 football. ... This is how it goes, sometimes you have to grind out games in the fourth quarter.Fans may have gotten a preview of the Pac-12 championship game as the Huskies continue to hold the top spot in the North Division. The Utes fell a game behind Colorado, but remain in the hunt.Utah quarterback Troy Williams threw for 163 yards and two touchdowns while Joe Williams continued his remarkable post-retirement career with 172 rushing yards and a touchdown.The two teams went back and forth in the second half after Washington led 14-10 at halftime. The Utes were on the ropes, trailing 14-0 in the second quarter, when safety Chase Hansen read Brownings eyes, jumped a deep route and returned the interception 30 yards to set up Joe Williams 2-yard touchdown run. It was Brownings first interception since Sept. 24. Andy Phillips kicked a field goal as time expired in the second quarter.Did they win on that, I dont know, Utah coach Kyle Whittingham said about the punt return. Thats a great play by them, but if we punt it and they milk the clock down and kick a field goal, maybe that gave us our best chance to win -- just get the ball back immediately. ... You never know how things are going to play out.That punt wasnt bad. We missed a tackle or two. ... We had really controlled the field position with Mitch and the punting game up until that last punt.THE TAKEAWAYWASHINGTON: The Huskies have a clear path to the Pac-12 championship game and a possible College Football Playoff berth. Utah was the last team on the schedule that is currently ranked. An undefeated Pac-12 champion will likely be included in the playoff.UTAH: The Utes look to the season-finale against Colorado. The goal was to win the Pac-12 South and play in the title game, but the loss gives Colorado (6-2, 4-1) the edge in the division. The Buffaloes host Utah in the last game of the season.Thats the plan, win out and play them again, Troy Williams said.POLL IMPLICATIONSWASHINGTON: The Huskies are likely to remain No. 4 unless No. 3 Clemson loses to No. 12 Florida State on Saturday night.UTAH: The Utes may drop a few spots, but shouldnt be penalized too harshly after pushing the No. 4 team in the country to the brink.ALL LOVETroy Williams signed with Washington as a top-ranked dual-threat quarterback in 2013, but ended up transferring to Santa Monica College. He said there were no hard feelings, but hed been waiting for this game.It was great and nothing personal, just business, Williams said. It wasnt fit for me to be there at the end of the day and theyre my brothers for life, just like these guys sitting here.UP NEXTWASHINGTON: The Huskies travels to face California on Nov. 5.UTAH: The Utes are at Arizona State on Nov. 10. Marouane Fellaini Belgium Jersey . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Nacer Chadli Belgium Jersey . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. http://www.soccerbelgiumteamonline.com/Adnan-Januzaj-UEFA-European-Belgium-Jersey/ .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Dedryck Boyata Belgium Jersey . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Simon Mignolet Jersey .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. The worlds largest fighting game tournament will return next year, and it has plans to take over the Mandalay Bay convention center once again.The Evolution Championship Series, or Evo for short, will take place July 14-16 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Evo released a trailerhighlighting the top moments from this years event.The first Evo, in 2002, only featured three games. Fourteen years later, Evo 2016 had ballooned to nine games officially on display. With it, prize pools and attendance also increased. In 2002, Super Street Fighter II had 40 entrants. Earlier this year, Street Fighter V had more than 5,000 people sign up. The prize pool for Street Fighter V was also a record $101,070 for Evo.The Street Fighter V finals were also aired on ESPN2, a major accompliishment for the Fighting Game Community.ddddddddddddAll eyes are on which games will return to Evo next year. Street Fighter V is a given, with the strong potential of Super Smash Bros. Melee, which saw the second highest total viewership. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U has a good chance of returning, as well as Mortal Kombat.Evolution never has a consistent lineup of games, and each year brings some surprises. This year, Pokkén tournament was introduced, with the Pokémon Company adding $10,000 to the prize pool. The finals only saw 23,300 viewers, however.In the approaching months, Evo will be announcing the full lineup of games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz