Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

04.09.2019 11:27
The home side created most of the chances Antworten

Defensive tackle Kevin Williams signed a one-day contract with the Minnesota Vikings on Wednesday so he could retire as a member of the team.Williams, 35, spent 11 seasons with the Vikings before one-year stints with the Seattle Seahawks and New Orleans Saints in 2014 and 2015.The Vikings selected Williams in the first round (ninth overall) of the 2003 draft. He was named to six Pro Bowls and was a first-team All-Pro five times for Minnesota.Kevin Williams was an established team leader when we bought the Vikings and his presence was crucial to our success, owner Zygi Wilf said in a statement. His consistency and durability makes him a Viking for the ages. We wish Kevin and his family all the best as they enjoy retirement.Williams 171 starts are the most for a defensive tackle in Vikings history. He also had 60 sacks with the team, putting him eighth on the Vikings all-time list. He has 63 career sacks, registering three for the Seahawks in 2014.I had a great time with the Vikings and appreciate them giving me a chance, Williams said in the statement. They drafted a small-town kid from Arkansas and the organization, the city, the whole state really, helped raise me into a man. I appreciate them for that and look forward to coming back and doing some things with the team.?My family loved it in Minnesota and will be back a lot. I really thank the Wilf Family and the McCombs Family for all they did for me. I had some great coaches, got to line up with some great players and we did a lot of good things.The 6-foot-5, 311-pounder had?529 tackles, nine forced fumbles and five interceptions in his 13-season career. He also had 23 batted passes, according to ESPN Stats and Information.Williams spent most of his career as a three-technique tackle inside of a 4-3 front -- though he did moonlight capably as a nose tackle for the Seahawks in 2014 when needed as an injury replacement down the stretch. Williams played in all 16 games for the Saints last year, starting 14 of them and averaging 33 snaps per game -- even more than coach Sean Payton said he anticipated. Williams had 32 tackles, two forced fumbles and two batted passes.He also made history by blocking the first extra point ever returned for a 2-point conversion, thanks to the NFLs rule change allowing such returns.ESPN Saints reporter Mike Triplett contributed to this report. Kenny Moore Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Custom Indianapolis Colts Jerseys . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. http://www.officialindianapoliscoltspro.com/Malik-hooker-colts-jersey/ . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Malik Hooker Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Khari Willis Colts Jersey . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time.TORONTO -- The Toronto Raptors have named Bobby Webster as the clubs vice president of basketball management and strategy. Webster joins the Raptors after working for the NBA league office in New York for the past seven seasons, most recently in the role of associate director, salary cap management. "I am delighted to have Bobby join our basketball operations team," Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri said in a statement. "His skill set will be valuable in a number of areas, and his experiencce and knowledge of the CBA and its complexities from a League level will be a great asset to the organization.dddddddddddd." Webster was part of the league office team that worked with the NBA Labor Relations Committee to negotiate the most recent collective bargaining agreement with the National Basketball Players Association. In his role with the Raptors, Webster will provide his CBA expertise and take on expanded duties that include scouting, player personnel and roster management. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz