Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

04.09.2019 11:27
after the free skate to finish 15 Antworten

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Defenseman Dan Boyle retired from the NHL on Wednesday at SAP Center, where he played six seasons with the San Jose Sharks during a 17-year career.Boyle won the Stanley Cup in 2004 with the Tampa Bay Lightning, one of his four NHL teams, won an Olympic gold medal with Team Canada in 2010 and was a two-time NHL All-Star.Boyle, who played his final two seasons with the New York Rangers, retired as San Joses career leader among defensemen in points (269) and assists (201). He ranks second in goals (68) and shots (1,095).Boyle went undrafted, but he wound up playing 1,093 regular-season games and 130 playoff games during his career with the Florida Panthers, Lightning, Rangers and Sharks. Among defensemen, he ranks 31st in goals, 35th in points and 38th in assists.Coming out of college, I was undersized and overlooked and all that stuff thats kind of made me what I am today, said the 5-foot-9, 180-pound Boyle, sitting next to Sharks general manager Doug Wilson, with his family and many of his former San Jose teammates looking on.I definitely had a chip on my shoulder. I probably always will. Its just what makes me me, and thats probably what has allowed me to have the career that I had.Boyle signed with the Panthers as a free agent on March 30, 1998, then was traded to the Lightning in January 2002 for a fifth-round pick.Boyle said his career took off after a one-on-one meeting he had with current Columbus Blue Jackets coach John Tortorella, who coached him with Tampa Bay.We sat down and I asked him, I said, `Can you please trust me? Boyle said. `I know I play the game a little differently than most, I know it might be a little risky at times, but I know what Im doing. Just please trust me. Thats kind of when my true career took off. He trusted in me. I responded with what I thought was good hockey and responsible hockey.Tortorella talked to Boyle on a speaker phone during his retirement ceremony.I dont think you ever received enough credit for what a fierce competitor you were, Tortorella said. I witnessed it first-hand. You were the engine of our Stanley Cup team. We dont get where we go if it isnt (for) what you do at that rover position that you had, as far as just doing your thing.Boyle, who will retire in the San Jose area, spent parts of six seasons with the Lightning, playing 394 games and amassing 66 goals, 187 assists and 253 points.Then on July 4, 2008, Tampa Bay traded Boyle, along with Brad Lukowich, to the Sharks for Matt Carle, Ty Wishart, a first-round draft pick in 2009 and a fourth-round choice in 2010.He was like a one-man breakout, Sharks center Logan Couture said of Boyle. He could skate the puck out of trouble better than most guys that play this game. As a teammate he was as competitive as they come.After the 2013-14 season, San Jose traded Boyles rights to the New York Rangers for a fifth round choice in the 2015 draft. The Rangers signed him to a new contract on July 1, 2014. Yannick Carrasco Belgium Jersey . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Nacer Chadli Jersey . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. http://www.soccerbelgiumteamonline.com/Yannick-Carrasco-UEFA-European-Belgium-Jersey/ . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Simon Mignolet Jersey . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Toby Alderweireld Jersey . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Max Verstappen believes the criticism he received from fellow drivers earlier this season has only acted to enhance his reputation in Formula One.Verstappen was accused of dangerous driving following the Hungarian, German and Belgian Grands Prix after three incidents where he moved over on a competitor under braking. The Dutch teenager was not punished by the stewards following the incidents, but became a hot topic of conversation in the German Grand Prix drivers briefing and in the media.Despite being on the receiving end of critical comments from several drivers over the course of the year, Verstappen believes the added attention has only been a good thing.I always consider it a positive when you are a talking point in F1, he said. Even when it is negative or positive, it doesnt matter. As long as they are talking about you thats good.The attention doesnt really affect me. For me the most important thing is to deliver on the track and thats what Im focusing on.ddddddddddddVerstappen was promoted to the senior Red Bull team at the Spanish Grand Prix this year and won on his debut for the four-time world champions. He admits that the season has been a steep learning curve so far, but sees it as a crucial step ahead of a full season with the team next year.The things that changed for me since joining [Red Bull] is that its another level. Its stepping up quite a big step, but its a bit difficult for me to comment on that because if you come in and win your first race then maybe people dont believe that its such a big step, but it is.Im still learning right now and getting to grips with the car better in every session. I think this year is a good learning school for me to get really well prepared for next year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz