Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

03.09.2019 08:03
J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and K Antworten

Celtic have unveiled the new home kit they will wear as they bid for a sixth successive Scottish Premiership title next season. Sports manufacturer New Balance officially revealed the shirt, which has been launched as part of the Like No Other campaign for 2016-17.The legendary hoops have been refreshed in fern green and optic white, finished with gold trim around the sleeve cuffs and shoulder seams as a testament to the clubs success. A club like no other, the iconic words of former player and manager Tommy Burns, are displayed on the back neck tape and the inner hem. Erik Sviatchenko says Celtics search for a new manager is not a distraction and he has faith in the board to bring in the right man. The shirt will also carry the name of new club sponsor Dafabet, the betting and gaming company which signed a four-year deal with Celtic earlier this week.Richard Wright, general manager of New Balance Football said: This new kit combines the history of Celtic FC with the modern advancements of New Balances research and development. Scott Brown (left) says players are proud to wear new Celtic strip With our NB Dry technology the players can rely on the fact they will be comfortable on pitch whilst they are competing at the highest levels.And Hoops skipper Scott Brown, who could be sidelined for the remaining three matches of the season due to long-standing problems with his hamstrings, has hailed the design as one every player at the club will be proud to wear.He said: The famous green and white Celtic jersey, and now with gold trim, is a continuous reminder of the hard work, dedication and success that makes this club so great. Erik Sviatchenko wants an ideal send-off for Ronny Deila this weekend It is a fundamental and iconic part of our history. Its great to see the jersey looking so fresh with this new design for next season. I know all the players will feel proud to wear this kit. Central defender Erik Sviatchenko, who modelled the new kit for the Sky Sports cameras at Celtic Park, said: I think its nice. It fits well and were ready to play in it. We all like it.Celtic lead Aberdeen by nine points with three games remaining and Sviatchenko is desperate to settle the destination of the the title when the sides meet at Celtic Park in front of the Sky Sports cameras this Sunday. Tuesday marked the 30th anniversary of Hearts losing the league title at Dens Park We are all keen on officially securing the title this weekend, said the Dane. We will go out and do the best we can to get the victory we need as we want to finish off in a nice manner.We will go out and enjoy the game and hopefully we can give the manager Ronny Deila, who is ending his time here, a nice send-off. Get a Sky Sports Day Pass Dont miss Celtic v Aberdeen. Watch live on NOW TV for £6.99. No contract Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Get £10 free bet! Jason Taylor Jersey . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. Josh Rosen Womens Jersey . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Christian-Wilkins-Jersey/ . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. Larry Csonka Jersey . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Mark Duper Womens Jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. LAS VEGAS -- After getting an up-close look at Philadelphias Ben Simmons, Chicago rookie Denzel Valentine knows exactly whom the No. 1 overall pick reminds him of.Hes like a mini-LeBron, the Bulls 14th overall pick said after facing Simmons for the first time as a pro Sunday. LeBrons probably top 10, so if hes a mini-LeBron, thats saying a lot.In his second game at the Las Vegas Summer League, Simmons displayed another facet of his versatile game: an ability to score.While he dazzled fans with his no-look passes in nearly missing a triple-double Saturday night against second overall pick Brandon Ingram and the Los Angeles Lakers, Simmons was more aggressive with his shot Sunday against Chicago.The LSU product hit 7 of 13 shots and scored 18 points, but the?76ers?fell to 0-2 with an 83-70 loss to the Bulls at the Thomas & Mack Center.On Saturday night, in his much-hyped first encounter with Ingram, Simmons watched the Lakers practically dare him to shoot. Simmons attempted only eight shots before finishing with eight points, 10 rebounds, eight assists and seven turnovers during a 70-69 loss.Against Chicago, Simmons said he took what was given to hiim as the Bulls limited the 6-foot-10 playmaker to two assists and three rebounds.ddddddddddddThey were letting me shoot it, so I shot the ball, Simmons said. ... Just started to focus on shooting the ball. They were giving me the shot, so I started taking it and they were falling, so I got into a little rhythm.Simmons also said Chicagos Bobby Portis motivated him to be aggressive on both ends after the two jawed at each other a bit during the game.Yeah, we bumped heads a few times, Simmons said. And I felt the challenge, so I went back at him and it was competitive spirit, so I enjoyed it.After missing his first three shots while turning the ball over twice, Simmons made a step-back jumper, a fadeaway and a floater.With the Sixers trailing 71-62 in the fourth quarter, Simmons tried to get his team back into the game, scoring eight consecutive points.He drove for a dunk, made a reverse layup, knocked down a turnaround jumper and then drained another jumper. However, Simmons couldnt get the Sixers any closer than 78-70. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz