Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

28.08.2019 08:47
prodigy once tipped for the very top, Antworten

ANTWERP, Belgium -- Third-seeded Richard Gasquet beat unseeded Argentine Diego Schwartzman 7-6 (4), 6-1 to win the European Open final on Sunday and clinch a 14th career title.In his 27th career final, and only three weeks after his previous one, Gasquets experience showed as he won his second title of the year without being fully stretched. The 30-year-old Frenchman had more trouble in his semifinal match, where he came back from a set and 4-2 down to beat Britains Kyle Edmund.I took a lot of confidence into the second set, Gasquet said. It was a great match for me and I was the favorite to win, so its important for me.There was no repeat upset this time for the 24-year-old Schwartzman, who saved two match points when he beat top-seeded David Goffin in the semifinals.I am happy because the week was really good for me, Schwartzman said. I played a great first set and fought back. Richard improved a lot in the second set and played really well.Although he rallied from 4-2 down in the first set to force a tiebreaker, Gasquet stepped things up in the second set -- where he did not concede a single chance on his serve and broke Schwartzmans serve twice.The 77th-ranked Schwartzman won the only title of his career earlier this year on outdoor clay in Istanbul.Its my second final of the year and my first on indoor hard courts, he said. Ive improved a lot. Its really nice for me. I stayed focused.Gasquet won the final in Montpellier, France, in February, and lost to Tomas Berdych in Shenzhen, China, earlier this month.The 19th-ranked Gasquet is bidding to get back into the Top 10.A teen prodigy once tipped for the very top, Gasquet reached a career high ranking of No. 7 in 2007 and has finished four seasons in the Top 10. John Hannah Youth Jersey . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Kevin Faulk Patriots Jersey . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Sony-Michel-Patriots-Jersey/ . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Tedy Bruschi Youth Jersey . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Tom Brady Womens Jersey . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. PHOENIX -- Ron Gardenhire will be the bench coach for new Arizona Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo.Gardenhire, 59, managed the Minnesota Twins for 13 seasons and gives Lovullo an extremely experienced right-hand man.The Diamondbacks announced the entire coaching staff Thursday. The newcomers are Tony Perezchica as third-base coach and a pair of ex-Diamondbacks -- Mike Fetteers as bullpen coach and Robby Hammock as quality control and catching coach.ddddddddddddRetained from Chip Hales staff are hitting coach Dave Magadan, pitching coach Mike Butcher, first-base coach Dave McKay and Ariel Prieto as coach/interpreter. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz