Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

27.08.2019 14:17
LOUIS -- St. [url=http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Colin-Kaepernick-Jersey/]http ://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Colin-Ka Antworten

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Before San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick knelt during the national anthem in Sundays game against the Buffalo Bills, a loud chant of USA, USA rang out at New Era Field.Some interpreted the chants as questioning Kaepernicks patriotism for his protest of racial inequality and oppression in the United States. It was an implication Kaepernick vehemently disagreed with after San Franciscos 45-16 loss.I dont understand whats un-American about fighting for liberty and justice for everybody, for the equality this country says it stands for, Kaepernick said. To me, I see it as very patriotic and American to uphold the United States to the standards that it says it lives by.In continuing his protest, Kaepernick on Sunday knelt during the anthem for the first time as a starting quarterback before a regular-season game. He was again joined by safety Eric Reid and linebacker Eli Harold in supporting the cause.Safeties Antoine Bethea and Jaquiski Tartt, cornerbacks Keith Reaser and Rashard Robinson, and running back Mike Davis continued their tradition of raising their right fists during The Star-Spangled Banner.As Kaepernick, who made his first start since Week 8 of last season, led the offense onto the field, he was greeted by a loud chorus of boos from Bills fans. Those boos continued for the first couple of snaps before dissipating into cheers of encouragement for Buffalos defense.During the game, a fan at the stadium tweeted that someone had thrown a bottle at Kaepernick, but if it happened, Kaepernick didnt notice.If they did, they didnt have very good aim, Kaepernick said. But I had some Bills fans before the game come up and say they are supporting me, so I think it all depends on who the person is. At the end of the day, Im going to continue to fight for what Im fighting for.Meanwhile, just off the stadium property, TheMMQB.com reported that outside vendors were selling anti-Kaepernick shirts, including one depicting Kaepernick in the crosshairs of a rifle scope with the words Wanted: Notorious Disgrace to America.Last month, Kaepernick said he had received death threats over his protest, but he said Sunday those arent as frequent anymore.Those are rare occurrences now, Kaepernick said. I think for the most part people are realizing the impact and whats going on, and like I said from the beginning, I knew the consequences of what could come with this, and I was prepared for that.The fan reaction wasnt all negative, however. A group of Bills fans participated in a kneel in outside the stadium to support Kaepernick and his cause.Thats huge, Kaepernick said. I think its something that, once again, people are realizing that these are real issues that affect many people. Its something that has to be addressed. Until us as people recognize and address that some of us have privilege, some of us dont, and some of us are able to do certain things without consequences and others of us cant. Those are all things that need to be addressed.Me as a black man that plays football and is considered a celebrity, Im treated differently than a black man thats working 9 to 5 in the hood. Thats just the reality of it. It shouldnt be that Im treated differently than that person or hes treated differently than me. Were human beings, and it should be something that everybody is treated that way.At the end of the game, Kaepernick exchanged jerseys with Bills wide receiver Marquise Goodwin before changing back into his Muhammad Ali T-shirt. Kaepernick said he wanted to pay homage to Ali on Sunday.He was someone that he fought a very similar fight and was trying to do whats right for the people, Kaepernick said. And for me to be able to have someone like that come before me is huge. He is someone that helped pave the way for this to happen with what he did and what he stood for. People remember him more for that than they do as a boxer, and I cant let him die in vain. I have to be able to try to carry that on and try to fight that same fight until we accomplish our goal.Kaepernick finished 13-of-29 for 187 yards and one touchdown; he also rushed for 66 yards on eight carries. When coach Chip Kelly was asked after the game whether Kaepernick would remain the 49ers starting quarterback, Kelly said, Yeah, well see, and complimented Kaepernicks play.?I thought physically he looked good, Kelly said. I thought he did some good things out there. Again, for his first time back, I thought he did an OK job. We have to be better overall on offense. Its not just the quarterback. Its everybody on the offensive side of the ball.Nick Bosa Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Deebo Samuel 49ers Jersey . LOUIS -- St. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Colin-Kaepernick-Jersey/ .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Dwight Clark Youth Jersey . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Jerry Rice Womens Jersey . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said.Even with a complete roster, Team Czech Republic would have a hard time winning this years World Cup of Hockey. By choice or by circumstance, the team is forging ahead without many of its top scorers and with the tournaments least experienced blue line. Is there a realistic path to victory for the Czech Republic?The odds are certainly stacked against Team Czech Republic, who were slotted in Group A with Team Canada, Team USA and Team Europe. Because only two teams advance to the semifinal round, they need to dispatch fellow long-shot Team Europe in the roundd robin and achieve a flat-out upset against either the Americans or the Canadians.ddddddddddddAssuming the Czechs advance, the semifinal will be a single game against one of the two winners of Group B, which could include another underdog. Although that might be an ideal situation for an upset, the victor then faces the ultimate obstacle: a three-game series that will most assuredly be against one of the tournaments powerhouses. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz