Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

26.08.2019 09:28
rebounded from a loss Antworten

ROSEMONT, Ill. -- Sky star Elena Delle Donne will miss Chicagos second-round playoff game against the Atlanta Dream because of a right thumb injury.The 2015 WNBA MVP, Delle Donne was injured Sept. 7 against Washington and had surgery six days later. She is averaging 21.5 points and 7.0 rebounds per game.The Sky still clinched the No. 4 seed and a first-round bye without her. They host Atlanta on Sunday. Ersan Ilyasova Jersey . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Vin Baker Jersey . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. http://www.nbabucksproshop.com/Authentic-Brook-Lopez-Bucks-Jersey/ . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Custom Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Oscar Robertson Jersey . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Max Verstappen believes the criticism he received from fellow drivers earlier this season has only acted to enhance his reputation in Formula One.Verstappen was accused of dangerous driving following the Hungarian, German and Belgian Grands Prix after three incidents where he moved over on a competitor under braking. The Dutch teenager was not punished by the stewards following the incidents, but became a hot topic of conversation in the German Grand Prix drivers briefing and in the media.Despite being on the receiving end of critical comments from several drivers over the course of the year, Verstappen believes the added attention has only been a good thing.I always consider it a positive when you are a talking point in F1, he said. Even when it is negative or positive, it doesnt matter. As long as they are talking about you thats good.The attention doesnt really affect me. For me the most important thing is to deliver on the track and thats what Im focusing on.ddddddddddddVerstappen was promoted to the senior Red Bull team at the Spanish Grand Prix this year and won on his debut for the four-time world champions. He admits that the season has been a steep learning curve so far, but sees it as a crucial step ahead of a full season with the team next year.The things that changed for me since joining [Red Bull] is that its another level. Its stepping up quite a big step, but its a bit difficult for me to comment on that because if you come in and win your first race then maybe people dont believe that its such a big step, but it is.Im still learning right now and getting to grips with the car better in every session. I think this year is a good learning school for me to get really well prepared for next year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz