Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

24.08.2019 10:18
trailed 48-35 at halftime. Th Antworten

WASHINGTON -- With John Wall sitting out the second game of a back-to-back on Saturday night, part of an effort to ease the All-Star point guards return from offseason surgery on each knee, the Washington Wizards will be counting on Bradley Beal to lead them.Beal just wants to make sure he doesnt try to do too much in Walls absence.What the Wizards and Beal would love to see is the same sort of go-to-the-basket style he displayed while scoring 20 of his 28 points after halftime Friday night, helping Washington give new coach Scott Brooks his first victory with the team, 95-92 over the Atlanta Hawks.The key Saturday at the Orlando Magic, Beal said, will be for him to not feel like Ive got to take over and do everything.Beal averaged only 14 points during Washingtons 0-3 start, never getting more than 15, and Brooks said before facing Atlanta he considered that his fault for not giving his young shooting guard enough opportunities.Hes going to have a breakout game sooner or later, Brooks said, nearly 2 hours before tipoff. Hopefully its tonight.How prescient.Before an announced crowd of only 14,663 -- nearly 5,000 fewer people than were at Wednesdays home opener against Toronto -- Beal made 13 of 14 free throws.He was attacking, Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said. Hes such a great shooter that you have to take that away. He may have just been more aggressive at getting to the rim.Atlanta cut the deficit to 95-92 and inbounded the ball after a timeout with 11.7 seconds left, but Kyle Korver missed a 3-point try with 3.6 seconds left with Markieff Morris in his face.Wall had 21 points, 10 rebounds and six assists, now just four assists shy of breaking Hall of Fame center Wes Unselds franchise career mark.But that will have to wait until at least Monday, when Washington hosts the Houston Rockets.Part of his rehab plan was to be real cognizant of his minutes, Brooks said. He might not play in the first few second games of back-to-back nights, the coach added, explaining: Thats all fluid.Brooks deflected a question about whether rookie Tomas Satoransky would start Saturday in Walls place, but did say, Theres a good chance.Wall said hell spend his day off doing some of the same rehab work he did during the offseason and joked about the game at Orlando: I might be the head coach.Its just something I have to do if I want to play a long career in this league, Wall said. Coach believes in me and my teammates understand what I have to go through. When Im out there, Im going to give 110 percent effort.TIP-INSHawks: Korver finished 1 for 9 from the field, including 1 for 6 on 3s. ... Atlanta has at least 10 steals in every game this season.Wizards: Walls streak of 16 consecutive games with at least 10 assists, dating to last season, ended. It was the longest active such run in the league.SLOW STARTAtlanta missed its first nine shots and shot only 29 percent from the field in the first half -- including just 2 of 15 on 3-point attempts. It trailed 48-35 at halftime. There will be times where the ball feels like soap, Paul Millsap said. There will be times when theres a lid on the basket.WHATS IN RESERVE?Atlantas reserves outscored Washingtons 33-8. The Wizards bench players wound up with the exact same number of points and personal fouls.UP NEXTHawks: Host the Houston Rockets on Saturday.Wizards: Travel to face Orlando on Saturday.---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich Korbinian Holzer Ducks Jersey . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Ryan Miller Jersey . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. http://www.authenticduckspro.com/Nick-ritchie-ducks-jersey/ .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Anaheim Ducks Jerseys . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Ryan Getzlaf Jersey . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. The United States lost its first home game in World Cup Qualifying since 2001 vs Honduras, snapping a 30-game home unbeaten streak. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz