Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

24.08.2019 10:17
he has shown signs of improvement, Antworten

TORONTO -- The Canadian machine rolls along.After handling Team Europe with relative ease Wednesday night via a 4-1 count in a game that had only seeding implications, Canada will await the outcome of Thursday afternoons Russia-Finland clash. If the Russians win, it will be Canada hosting Russia on Saturday evening. If Finland upsets the Russians, Team North America would advance, setting up Connor McDavid versus Sidney Crosby.What Wednesdays often-ragged game did establish was a Team Europe versus Sweden match Sunday afternoon.The Swedes, who lost to Team North America in overtime earlier in the day, will be prohibitive favorites. But thats nothing new for Team Europe, which entered the tournament as a long shot to advance beyond the three-game preliminary round.If there is reason for the Swedes to be wary, its in the structure that head coach Ralph Krueger and his staff have imposed on this group of players from eight different European nations.Sure, Canada enjoyed a wide margin in shots, outshooting Team Europe 46-20, but that is more than a little deceiving as the Europeans did generate a number of quality chances but saw shots sailing high and wide all night. They also rarely allowed Canadas superior offense to get rolling via odd-man rushes.Canada went with a modified lineup for this final preliminary game, giving Corey Crawford the start in goal and resting Carey Price, who did not dress. Shea Weber and Ryan Getzlaf also sat, giving Claude Giroux and Jake Muzzin their first taste of World Cup action. Both Weber and Getzlaf are expected in the Canadian lineup Saturday.With only first place in Group A on the line, this one lacked much in the way of pizzazz and had the feel more of a pre-tournament game. In fact, at one point in the third period Marian Hossa stopped to make sure Brad Marchand was OK after the two collided during the Europeans only power play. Marchand later went to the Canada dressing room for repairs. He eventually returned.That said, Canada once again showed that even firing on half cylinders, it is a handful. Sidney Crosbys line was once again a force, with Crosby scoring the first goal of the game on a wraparound. The Canadians would have had a handful more if Jaroslav Halak had not made it a personal mission to stone Marchand at every turn.The Canadian power play wasnt in sync, going 0-for-4, and if Team Europe goes on a penalty jag as it did in the second period, taking two minors and a double-minor, the Swedes will make quick work of the Europeans. Anze Kopitar drew an assist on Team Europes only goal by Marian Hossa, but the teams captain will have to be a more dynamic force if Europe is going to keep its magic alive.Three stars:1. Jonathan Toews, C, Canada: The Chicago captain scored his second and third goals (adding an assist) of the tournament, including a beauty on a breakaway.2. Jaroslav Halak, G, Europe: Halak was again exceptional for Team Europe, stopping 42 of 46 shots. He entered with a tournament-best .969 save percentage.3. Drew Doughty, D, Canada: Doughty was paired with his Los Angeles Kings teammate Jake Muzzin and was a force at both ends of the ice. Trysten Hill Womens Jersey . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Taco Charlton Cowboys Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. https://www.cowboyssportsgoods.com/Womens-Terrell-Owens-Inverted-Jersey/ . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Troy Aikman Womens Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Randy White Youth Jersey . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup.Eliaquim Mangala believes he is proving himself at Manchester City, but says the best is still to come. The defender has faced criticism following his big-money move from Porto in 2014 and admitted that his first season in the Premier League was difficult.However, he has shown signs of improvement, particularly in recent weeks with clean sheets against Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea. He told Sky Sports: My objective has been to prove myself, to prove that I can do something good. Every single training session and every game I try to improve the way I defend.I know I can do better. This is not my best. The most important thing for me is consistency. To have a good game and then maintain consistency.If I want to prove myself it is on the pitch. If you are good on the pitch that is the reality. Its very important for me and the manager. My objective is to make the manager believe in me because I want to win titles with Man City. Eliaquim Mangala helped Man City keep a clean sheet against PSG Mangala did not start for City in their Champions League semi-final first leg against Real Madrid last week, but sayss: Its very important for every player to be strong mentally.ddddddddddddWhen you dont play it is difficult to accept, which is normal because everybody wants to play every game, but you have to keep working and keep believing.You will have an opportunity to prove the manager and prove to everyone that you are a good player and can play well. You have to be focused and not feel sad. If you go that way it will be difficult because you will not be ready.Before travelling to Spain for the second leg of their semi-final on Wednesday, City travel to Southampton in the Premier League on Sunday. With Manchester United five points behind in fifth and with a game in hand, City are not yet guaranteed a top-four finish in the league.We want to finish as high as possible, says Mangala. If we could finish second it would be amazing but the objective is to win the last three games.We can feel we are playing as a team. We think in the same way and with this mentality we can do something very special for this club.Watch the interview with Mangala on Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports News HQ from midday. Also See: Southampton v Man City preview Paul Mersons predictions Man City fixtures Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz