Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Hausaufgaben
mary123 Offline

22.08.2019 08:23
champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to Antworten

OAKVILLE, Ontario -- Dustin Johnson made a 10-foot eagle putt on the par-5 18th hole Thursday for a 6-under 66 and a share of the Canadian Open lead with Luke List.My game feels good, Johnson said. Ive got a lot of confidence in it. I feel like Im swinging really well. I felt like I rolled the ball really nicely with the putter today. Im definitely driving the ball nicely. Ive got a lot of confidence in the driver. I feel like I can hit it in the fairway.The U.S. Open champion set up the eagle with a 364-yard drive and 150-yard approach. In windy conditions at sun-baked Glen Abbey, he also had seven birdies and drove into the water on the par-4 14th en route to a double bogey.I drove it in the fairway a bunch. That was definitely very helpful, Johnson said. The conditions were tough. The wind was blowing pretty hard. I felt like I played really well. I just made one bad swing on 14, just didnt quite commit to the shot I was hitting. Then I got a little unlucky for it to go in the water there. But other than that, I thought I played really, really nicely all day long.He played the three back-nine par-5 holes in 4 under.I like this golf course, said Johnson, ranked second in the world. I think it sets up well for me. I like it off the tee. The conditions are really tough right now. The greens are really firm, but they are rolling really nicely. So if you get some good looks at it, you can hole some putts.List birdied all four par 5s in a round he closed with seven pars.I was happy with that, List said, With my length, I tried to get it in play off the tee and have a smart iron into the par 5s. If I can play them 4 under every day all week, that would be great. ... The rough is down this year, which makes for if youre hitting your driver relatively straight, you can take advantage of it and get some wedges out there.Canadian amateur Jared du Toit was a stroke back along with former Arizona State teammate Jon Rahm, Chesson Hadley and Kelly Kraft. Coming off his junior season for the Sun Devils, du Toit holed out with an 8-iron for eagle on the par-4 17th and birdied 18.I was pretty disappointed with myself for not birdieing 16 and followed it up with a very poor drive on 17, said du Toit, from Kimberley, British Columbia. But then had a good number. Caddie gave me a good yardage. Just had to hit a good one shot. Came out just how I wanted. I didnt even know it went in.He was popular with the home fans.Well, its the first time Ive had to sign autographs after rounds, du Toit said. That was awesome. Definitely a lot of fun. Its definitely in the top three kind of rounds Ive played my career, just kind of feeling-wise and atmosphere.Brandt Snedeker, the 2013 winner at Glen Abbey, had a 68 to match Brendon de Jonge, Steve Wheatcroft and Cameron Tringale.I made some key putts through the course of the round, Snedeker said. Didnt drive it great today, but kind of used my head around the golf course, leave it in the right spots. Greens are so firm, youve just got to get it on the green somewhere.Top-ranked defending champion Jason Day was in the group at 69.If you miss the fairway, youre pretty much done, theres no chance of keeping it on the green, Day said. My mentality is just trying to get it up there as far as I can. As long I can just keep driving it straight, try to get up there somewhere around the green, if I miss it then Ive got a wedge in my hand and hopefully I can hit it high and get it stuck on the green.Garrett Rank, the Canadian amateur who works as a professional hockey referee, also opened with a 69. The Ontario player holed an eagle putt from the fringe on 18. He played alongside du Toit.Not that it makes it feel like an amateur tournament, but you know that someone else is kind of feeling the same way as you are, Rank said about du Toit. Definitely we get along great. First time Ive ever played with him, but I met him a couple times.Mike Weir had a 78. The Canadian won the 2003 Masters.Pat Fletcher, born in England, was the last Canadian winner in 1954 at Point Grey in Vancouver, British Columbia. Carl Keffer is the only Canadian-born champion, winning in 1909 and 1914. Albert Murray, a Canadian also born in England, won in 1908 and 1913. Muggsy Bogues Jersey . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Percy Miller Hornets Jersey . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. http://www.hornetsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Miles-Bridges-Hornets-Jersey/ . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Alonzo Mourning Jersey .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Glen Rice Hornets Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. OXON HILL, Md. -- Tony Gwynns death from oral cancer was a turning point in baseballs culture that long tolerated smokeless tobacco.Baseballs new labor contract, agreed to last week, bans chew among players with no current major league service time. The Hall of Famers death at age 54 two years ago shook up many in the industry.What happened to Tony Gwynn, you dont want that to happen again, Hall of Famer Cal Ripken Jr. said Monday at the winter meetings.Gwynn, a longtime San Diego star, and Ripken, who spent his entire career with Baltimore, were close friends and were inducted into the Hall together in 2007 after their first-ballot elections.A lot of people, probably including myself, stood back and said, well, life is what it is. Its not illegal. People make choices all the time, Ripken said. But once you see what can happen and how fast it can happen, I think it does make you think about it differently.Several cities have banned smokeless tobacco in big league ballparks, and the new labor agreement allows players to be fined for vioolations.ddddddddddddCurrent big leaguers are grandfathered against the change.Its about time. Ive never chewed, never dipped or anything like, Atlanta All-Star first baseman Freddie Freeman said. A lot of kids look up to us. If they were to see us on TV with a big chew, dip in our mouths, they could go do that.For the last five seasons, big league players were prohibited from carrying tobacco products, including tins and packages, onto the field when fans were in the ballpark.To the extent that the world has changed, we respectfully had the conversations that we did in acknowledgment of those changes whole also appreciating that ... a lot of players are making the decisions on their own to quit, union head Tony Clark said.Ripken, who never chewed, has seen a shift in his youth programs.Kids are watching really closely, he said. When we see sunflower seeds as a problem in our complexes, were happy with that. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz