Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Hausaufgaben
mary123 Offline

21.08.2019 11:07
actions one night earlier, lea Antworten

Rajkot was ready. A man who had grown up among them - in some cases with them - was in the middle. On 99.Whooooooaaaaaaa, they went as the bowler ran in. Oooooohhhhhhh, they sighed when it was defended. They had to wait for a pesky tea interval. Then came a short and wide one outside off.Cheteshwar Pujara dabbed it to the right of point and those wobbly knees, both of which have undergone surgery, got cranking. They beat a direct hit and their owner kept running. Pujara had got his captain up on his feet. And so too his coach. He had given the entire crowd the very thing they would have been talking about since they realised Test cricket was finally coming home.Somewhere in those stands was a man who had sat through the entire days play with his hands folded across his chest. Maybe he thought crossing his fingers just wasnt strong enough. He finally got up, abandoned the pose and probably clapped the hardest. On the eve of the Test, Arvind Pujara said he had never seen his son bat in international cricket live. Four days later, he was surrounded by fans, each taking turns to shake the hand of the man who had gone to great pains to teach a young Pujara the game they all loved.Why should he stop there? Arvind had said on Tuesday, when asked how he would like for Cheteshwar to make a century in his home town. To be very honest, I was hoping to get a double-hundred, Cheteshwar said today after making 124. Like father, like son. Obviously before I played this game there were many nervous moments but I told myself that I will just focus on the things I have to do on the field, Pujara said. Because there were expectations - many family members and close friends were watching this game, even the crowd was expecting me to score big runs. But I told myself that I dont need to think about it, looking at the kind of position India was in, we wanted a good total, I just wanted to focus on the process and things turned out well for me.There was even a hint of destiny about it all. Pujara was given out lbw on 86 and normally he would have been forced to walk off to the dressing room and ponder over what could have been. This time, though, he had the right to an appeal. This time India had DRS at home.Initially, when the ball hit me I thought it was hitting high, Pujara said. It did not hit me on the front pad, it hit me on the rear pad. I confirmed with Vijay and he felt it was high. Then I was confident in taking DRS.As the ball-tracker showed it would have bounced over the stumps, Pujaras wife, Pooja, broke into a big grin, leapt up and down, absolutely elated.After years of opposition - most of which was centred around an issue with lbw calls - the fates had aligned to such an extent that DRS would overturn an lbw decision against an Indian batsman in its first match on home soil, and that same batsman would go on to make a century. It seems all good stories need a bit of irony.There was a villain as well. One who dared to hit Rajkots Pujara right in front of them. Chris Woakes rapped the batsman on his helmet three times in three overs in the morning.I got a couple of good bouncers. I thought I did not judge it well. But overall, in international level, I expect bowlers to bowl bouncers, said Pujara. Usually, I am very good at short balls. So, I think there were a couple of occasions where I did not judge properly. I told myself that even if I get hit on the helmet or body, I will take it. I know the conditions very well, a couple of short balls dont disturb me and my gameplan.And they didnt. Pujara moved smoothly past that phase and, though he couldnt get the double-hundred he wanted, he has put India in a much better position to draw the game. The cheers as he walked off, raising his bat one more time were deafening. For once, Indian fans wanted their No. 3 to stay just a bit more than they wanted to see the No. 4 coming out. Brett Favre Youth Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Calvin Ridley Youth Jersey . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Brett-Favre-Jersey/ . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Custom Atlanta Falcons Jerseys . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Chris Lindstrom Falcons Jersey . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. The week leading up to the Hobart Test has been dominated by talk of contrasting success with reverse swing. Australia, through Josh Hazlewood, have made clear their envy of South Africas ability to get the ball moving. South Africa, through Dean Elgar. have admitted their attack enjoys the reverse-swinging ball but distanced themselves from having any special ability to get the ball to scuff up.Now Faf du Plessis has rendered the debate irrelevant, with his verdict that he does not think reverse-swing will come into play in Hobart.Perth was really dry, the wicket was hard. That second new ball we took on the last day, it was three overs in and there were big chunks out of the ball, du Plessis said. Here will be different. Its lush, its green, its soft, its wet. It will seam and swing, it wont reverse that much.Rain is forecast for the first three days of the match but on the off chance things dry up, du Plessis said he believed Australia were just as capable of working on the ball. He knows as much from personal experience, having faced a reverse-swinging ball as early as the 25th over in Perth.To say it was only for us is definitely not true, du Plessis said. I faced a brilliant spell from Starc, bowling around the wicket, reversing the ball a hell of a lot. It was extremely difficult. I think it waas exactly split down the middle 50-50 in terms of reverse.dddddddddddd.We were watching the first innings and they got the ball to reverse in the 25th over. I was quite impressed. I was trying to see how they were doing that because it meant they were getting something right. They were getting it to go early.The difference, according to du Plessis, was in how the two batting line-ups fared. We had batters that were in and batted for long periods of time, he said. When youve got big partnerships, it just looks easier. I remember in the second innings I came in and the first ball nipped and swung and I was like, What is going on here? These guys have got a partnership of about 300, it should be a lot easier than this.If you get a wicket, reverse-swing will always be more difficult for guys coming in. Thats a fact. They just lost more wickets, thats why it was a little bit harder for them.But now that the series has moved on, du Plessis does not want to dwell too much on reverse-swing and focus instead on seam movement and conventional swing, which will come into play at the Bellerive Oval. I think, to be really honest, its been blown out of proportion a little bit, he said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz