Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

17.03.2019 12:15
e been playing really good all year long Antworten

Injuries and a suspension have created opportunities for the next man up to step forward on several teams this week.In turn, this creates opportunities for savvy fantasy owners to tweak their rosters and perhaps add a few points to their Week 11 score.Lets see what kind of gems we can dig up on the waiver wire this week:COLIN KAEPERNICK (QB, 49ers)Matt Ryan and Philip Rivers owners looking for a substitute this week could do a lot worse than Kaepernick, who faces a not-so-tough Patriots defense in Week 11. The Patriots have just 16 sacks so far this season and theyve allowed an average of 260 passing yards per game. Mobile quarterbacks tend to give them fits, so Kaepernick is a good choice to stream.C.J. PROSISE (RB, Seahawks)Over the last three weeks, Prosise had gradually been taking over the running back duties. The Seahawks like the versatility Prosise brings to their passing game, so he will have a role in their offense even if Thomas Rawls returns and takes over the primary rushing duties. Prosise racked up 87 passing yards on seven catches this past week. Hell be a solid play in point-per-reception leagues for the rest of the season.KENNETH DIXON (RB, Ravens)Terrance West only mustered 3.0 yards per carry against the lowly Browns in Week 10, which was boosted by a 17-yard play. Dixon is much more explosive and clearly more talented, especially in the passing game where West is of little help. Its only a matter of time before the Ravens make a change. Stash Dixon away now, youll thank us later.JAMES STARKS (RB, Packers)The Ty Montgomery running back experiment is over for now. While its true there is nothing special about Starks, the Packers are much more comfortable giving him the ball, especially in short yardage or goal line situations. He wont rack up a ton of points unless he scores, but he will get opportunities and hes good enough for a flex spot in your lineup.JEREMY LANGFORD (RB, Bears)Jordan Howard suffered an injury but the Bears havent specified anything yet. Assuming Howard is out, Langford figures to be the next in line for the bulk of the carries. However, youd be well advised to pick up Kadeem Carey as well, because it is quite possible the Bears go with a committee approach.CAMERON MEREDITH (WR, Bears)Alshon Jeffery is gone for the next four games due to a suspension for performance-enhancing drugs, opening the door for Meredith to become the Bears top receiving threat. Meredith was the primary target for Brian Hoyer during his brief quarterback reign. He was targeted 27 times and caught 20 passes for 243 yards during Weeks 5 and 6. Eddie Royal will also see a bump in targets but Meredith has far more upside.RISHARD MATTHEWS (WR, Titans)Marcus Mariota has taken a step forward in production this season and Matthews has been one of the primary beneficiaries. Matthews is somewhat touchdown dependent but hes found the end zone in five of the last six games. Hes also been targeted at least five times per game in three of the last four games. Youll want Matthews in your lineup for this weeks game against the Colts.TYREEK HILL (WR, Chiefs)Jeremy Maclin is sidelined with an injury, so Hill has stepped up to replace him. Hill received 13 targets in Week 10, and finished the day with 10 receptions for 89 yards. He also has four touchdowns this season. The Chiefs face the Buccaneers in Week 11, a team thats allowed 19 passing touchdowns, making Hill a strong play this week.TYLER LOCKETT (WR, Seahawks)Injuries hampered both Lockett and QB Russell Wilson earlier this season, but both are healthy now and the difference is obvious. Lockett had one of his best games of the season against the Patriots in Week 10, with three receptions for 72 yards. Hes an explosive playmaker who will continue to produce, especially over the next few weeks when the Seahawks have some great matchups.LADARIUS GREEN (TE, Steelers)Green finally returned to action in Week 10. He played just 12 snaps but caught three passes for 30 yards. Look for the Steelers to continue easing him into their offense, especially in third down situations or in the red zone, where hes a big target for Ben Roethlisberger. The Browns, Colts and Bengals are all on Pittsburghs schedule and they are all generous to tight ends, making Green a wise investment now.VANCE MCDONALD (TE, 49ers)McDonald has received six targets in each of the last three games, and hes been steadily improving this season. Given the vast wasteland that is the tight end landscape this season, McDonald presents a unique opportunity with matchups against the Dolphins, Bears, Jets and Falcons on the horizon. Hes quickly becoming Colin Kaepernicks safety blanket, which means continued targets in favorable matchups.---This column was provided to The Associated Press by the Fantasy Sports Network, http://FNTSY.comJordan Staal Jersey . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Sebastian Aho Jersey . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. http://www.cheaphurricanesjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-haydn-fleury-jersey . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Noah Hanifin Jersey . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys China . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race.MEXICO CITY -- Carlota Ciganda rallied to win the Citibanamex Lorena Ochoa Invitational on Sunday for her second LPGA Tour victory in her past four starts.The 26-year-old Spaniard shot a 4-under 68 at Club de Golf Mexico for a two-stroke victory over five players. She played the four par-5 holes in 5 under, making an eagle on No. 2 and birdies on 6, 11 and 17.Ciganda won the LPGA KEB-Hana Bank Championship a month ago in South Korea for her first tour title. The former Arizona State player has five straight top-10 finishes.I am very happy to be here and to get my second victory, Ciganda said. Its wonderful to play here in Mexico. I honestly dont have any words. I love the golf course, the people, its an honor to be here. Ive been playing really good all year long and to end this year with these two victories gives me a lot of confidence, I am very happy.Ciganda won a year after finishing second to Inbee Park on the tree-lined course.Last year, I was close, Ciganda said. It was a shame not being able to win but it was still a good last day, so I had really good memories. Last week, I was back home just resting because I wanted to play here and to do so well, so I am really happy and thrilled that I was able to win.Third-round leader Austin Ernst had a 71 to drop into a tie for second with 2008 winner Angela Stanford (69), Jodi Ewart Shadoff (67), Karine Icher (69) and Sarah Jane Smith (70).ddddddddddddight now, disappointed. I just didnt play well enough today to get it done, Ernst said. Carlota played really good, especially early. I am just kind of frustrated with how I finished.Stanford won the 2008 event in Guadalajara.It was a good day, Stanford said. Its hard to shoot 3 under on Sunday and be upset, but I had two three-putts. The one on 11 would probably haunt me for a while, but I hit the ball really well and gave myself a lot of chances and I was never in a really bad spot, so to be in contention and have a day like that is pretty encouraging.Mexican amateur Maria Fassi closed with a 73 to tie for 15th at 5 under. Shes a freshman at the University of Arkansas. Gaby Lopez also was 5 under after a 73 on her home course.Canadas Brooke Henderson, the highest-ranked player in the field at No. 7, was 20th at 4 under after a 71. Michelle Wie (72) was 24th at 1 under after a 72. The 2009 winner in Guadalajara, she played on a sponsor invite after failing to qualify for the 30-player event.Tournament host Ochoa won 27 LPGA Tour titles. The Mexican star retired in 2010. She will be inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame next year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz