Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

15.08.2019 11:28
who was arrested last week in Dallas, Antworten

HUNTINGTON, W.Va. -- Terrence Thompson scored a career-high 20 points and tied a career best with 10 rebounds to help Marshall hold off North Carolina Central for an 81-69 win in the season opener for both teams on Saturday.Jon Elmore hit three 3-pointers and finished with 17 points, Stevie Browning scored 16 and Ryan Taylor had 12 points, six rebounds, five assists and three blocked shots for Marshall.Delvin Dickersons layup with 7:52 left pulled NCCU within five with 7:52 left, but a dunk by Thompson sparked an 11-3 run that made it 78-65 with 2:58 to play.Marshall made as many free throws (17) as the Eagles, who shot 47 percent from the foul line, attempted.Dajuan Graf led NCCU with 19 points and six assists. Patrick Cole added 18 points and eight rebounds and Ron Trapps scored 11 with 10 boards. Victor Moses Jersey . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Olivier Giroud Chelsea Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. http://www.chelseasoccerjerseysonline.com/womens-danny-drinkwater-chelsea-jersey/ . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Cesc Fabregas Jersey .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Mateo Kovacic Chelsea Jersey . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Rangers reliever Jeremy Jeffress will remain on the restricted list while entering an unspecified treatment program following an arrest on a drunken driving charge.The right-hander apologized to his teammates and fans in a statement issued through the players union Wednesday. Jeffress, who was arrested last week in Dallas, asked for privacy while in rehab.Make no mistake, drinking and driving is wrong, said Jeffress, who was twice suspended on drug violations while in the minor leagues. I made a mistake that not only jeopardized my wellbeing, but the wellbeing of others, and I thank God that nobody was hurt because of my mistake.The 28-year-old was pulled over on a traffic stop early Friday morning and booked several hours later in the Dallas County jail. Hes out on $500 bond.Major League Baseball is investigating the arrest, and Jeffress could face a suspension.The Rangers commend Jeremy for seeking treatment and taking responsibility for his actions, Rangers general manager Jon Daniels said. Our thoughts are with him as he is dealing with this situation.Jeffress came to Texas with catcher Jonathan Lucroy from the Milwaukee Brewers in a tradee Aug.dddddddddddd 1. He was first suspended for 50 games in the minors in 2007 and then for 100 games two years later.The hard-throwing Jeffress became the closer this season for the Brewers, recording 27 of his 28 career saves before the trade. As one of the setup men for American League West-leading Texas, Jeffress has no record and no saves with a 4.00 ERA in nine appearances with the Rangers.Jeffress said he had faced much adversity in his life -- some of it self-inflicted -- and that he was trying to be a positive influence to those around him, including his daughter, Jurnee.Moving forward, I promise to do everything I can to live my life the right way, as I look to put this incident behind me, Jeffress said. And I will begin this process by being away from the team while I get the help I need to overcome these difficult personal issues.Jeffress thanked police for their professionalism and said he planned to become an advocate speaking out against what he called impaired driving.I hope others will learn from my mistake, he said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz