Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

15.08.2019 11:28
e. Gil still has all of the [Gil Zeros Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Rod Pampling won for the first time in 10 years on the PGA Tour when he closed with a 6-under 65 for a two-shot victory Sunday in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open.Pampling holed a 30-foot birdie putt on the final hole at the TPC Summerlin that clinched the victory. He raised his right arm and thrust it when the ball was still another foot away from the cup. The 47-year-old Australian last won on the PGA Tour at Bay Hill in 2006.Brooks Koepka closed with a 67 to finish second.Lucas Gloverwas tied with Pampling with two holes to play until he made a bogey from the bunker on the par-3 17th, and he closed with another bogey when winning was out of reach. He shot a 69 to finish third.Pamplings last victory was in the 2008 Australian Masters. He lost his PGA Tour card after the 2013 season and spent two years on the Web.com Tour, and had to return to the Web.com Tour Finals last month just to get his card back. His biggest shot might have been for par.Tied for the lead on the par-5 16th, he pushed his drive well right into rough so deep that Pampling asked to identify his ball, and it was a good thing -- it wasnt his ball. His ball was a foot to the right, buried so badly that he could only muscle it some 30 yards behind another tree, and he had to lay up short of the water. From 121 yards, Pampling hit wedge into 6 feet and saved par to stay tied.Glovers tee shot on the 17th was about a foot away from being good, but it caught the lip of the bunker and left a difficult shot. He missed a 12-foot par putt and never caught up.Pampling finished at 20-under 264 and will be exemption up until his 50th birthday when he is eligible for the PGA Tour Champions.The victory was the third of his PGA Tour career for Pampling, who also won the now-defunct International in 2004. It puts him in the Masters for the first time since 2007, along with the PGA Championship for the first time since 2009.DOMINION CHARITY CLASSICRICHMOND, Va. -- Scott McCarron won the Dominion Charity Classic to get a top-five spot next week in PGA Tour Champions finale, beating Tom Byrum with a 6-foot birdie putt on the first hole of a playoff.McCarron will start next week in Arizona second in the points to two-time defending champion Bernhard Langer, with all of the top five in the reset standings -- Colin Montgomerie is second, followed by Joe Durant and Miguel Angel Jimenez -- in position to win the season title with a victory at Desert Mountain.McCarron and Byrum each shot 3-under 69 to finish at 13 under on the James River Course at The Country Club of Virginia. Byrum missed a 15-footer before McCarron holed the winning putt.The 51-year-old McCarron won the Principal Charity Classic in Iowa in June for his first senior victory. He won three times on the PGA Tour.Kevin Sutherland shot a course-record 63 to tie for third with Brandt Jobe (67) at 11 under. Sutherland just missed a top-five spot, ending up sixth.Langer would have locked up the season championship weeks ago under the old format, but the new three-event FedEx Cup-style system means he has to play to claim the title. Playing with a sore knee that kept him out of last weeks tournament, shot a 71 to tie for sixth at 9 under.TOTO JAPAN CLASSICIBARAKI, Japan -- Shanshan Feng needed every bit of the three-stroke lead she took to final hole at chilly Taiheiyo Club to finish off her second straight LPGA Tour victory.The 27-year-old Chinese star closed with a double-bogey 6 to beat Ha Na Jang by a stroke in the TOTO Japan Classic, the last of six straight events in Asia. Feng closed with a 2-under 70 for a 13-under 203 total, the double bogey her only dropped shots since the fourth hole Friday.The winner last week in steamy Malaysia, Feng has finished no worse than a tie for fourth in her last seven events. She started the run with the Olympic bronze medal in Rio, tied for fourth at Evian in France, opened the Asia trip at home in China with a fourth-place tie, was second behind Jang in Taiwan and tied for third in South Korea.Playing two groups ahead of Feng, Jang birdied 16 and 17 in her third 68. The South Korean player has three victories this year, beating Feng by a stroke in Taiwan.Feng shot a tournament-best 64 on Saturday to take one-stroke lead over second-ranked Ariya Jutanugarn into the final round. Jutanugarn missed a chance to wrap up the LPGA Tour player of the year award with a victory, shooting a 74 to drop into a tie for 10th at 8 under. The Thai star leads the tour with five victories and also tops the money list.TURKISH AIRLINES OPENANTALYA, Turkey -- Denmarks Thorbjorn Olesen held on to win the Turkish Airlines Open for his fourth European Tour title.Seven strokes ahead entering the round, Olesen closed with a 2-under 69 for a three-stroke victory over Englands David Horsey (65) and Chinas Li Haotong (65).After Horsey cut the lead to a shot, Olesen birdied the 12th, 14th and 15th. He finished at 20-uner 264 at Regnum Carya and earned nearly $1.2 million. y-3 Trainers Uk . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Yeezy Boost v2 Cheap .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. http://www.yeezytrainersuk.com/stan-smith-uk-stores.html . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Stan Smith Adidas Buy . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Yeezy Boost Uk Website . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. LOS ANGELES -- On Dec. 12, 2015, Los Angeles Lakers wing Nick Young created a stir on social media when he famously wore Adidas Yeezy Boost 750s -- non-basketball shoes and arguably the most exclusive sneaker on the market at the time -- to celebrate his endorsement deal with the three stripes.I just wanted to do something different, Young told ESPN. At the time, Adidas didnt really have too many on-the-court shoes. I thought Id be the first to do something. I just signed, and I wanted to let everyone know I was with Adidas now. I thought itd be dope.Young, one of the leagues most prominent sneakerheads, has long preferred flash over practicality when it comes to his footwear, dating back to when he was an 8-year-old and would wear fake Jordans from Payless, the discount shoe store, to impress his friends.To help kick off ESPNs #NBArank All-Time Kicks, ESPN.com sat down with Young to discuss all things sneakers.Below is an exclusive Q&A with Young about his sneaker collection, the most important aspect of a shoe, Kanye West, the greatest sneaker of all time and much more.Describe your relationship with sneakers.Nick Young: Aw man, growing up I just loved sneakers. In my neighborhood, having the freshest shoes was always a key. A major key. My mom used to get mad at me because sometimes she would give me a pair of Jordans and Id go play on the playground with them and two days later theyd be messed up. But I always have to keep a fresh pair.What was your favorite sneaker memory growing up?Young:?Oh man, I had some fake Jordans. The 93s [Air Jordan VIII], I think. The bottom came off of them when I was playing and [my friends] were like, Boy those look like boxing shoes. Where you get those from? Payless? And I was like, Yeah. I had some Payless [shoes]. That was a cold memory in front of some girls. I was a little embarrassed.What is the most important feature of a shoe for you? The design? The colorway? Comfort?Young:?For me, on the court, probably just the colorway. The color has a lot to do with the whole shoe. If the color is dope, then the shoe is just automatically going to be cool. Pretty much just the style. If you can wear it off the court, its a lot better. It looks a lot better. Thats why I think Jordan stood out back in the day.How many pairs of sneakers do you own?Young: Three or four hundred.If you could only keep three pairs from your collection, which three would you pick?Young:?You have to have the Yeezys. Theyre pretty dope. Im going to be biased, but I have to go with the BAPE NMDs. NMDs are so comfortable. Im not going to say a Nike brand right now because they didnt help me out. Ill say some Stan Smiths.Ive heard you were turning your side house into a shoe house. Is that true?Young:?Yeah, I was.Did you finish it?Young: Not yet. Im still working on it. Its a lot. Theres a lot of stuff to work on. I want mirrors and graffiti and all that. It takes time. Once that gets done, Ill be happy to put all my shoes in there. Right now theyre just in every closet.And you still have a shoekeeper?Young: Yeah, hes still there. Big Meat. Hes still there. Its still his job. He checks them every day. Makes sure theyre all right.Do you have a grail sneaker that you want for your collection but havent been able to cop yet?Young: Probably the Eminem IVs. I cant get those.Arent those worth aroundd $10,000?Young: Yeah.dddddddddddd [Laughs] Yeah.Is there a competition among NBA players to cop exclusive models and colorways, and show them off to each other?Young: For sure. Once people started getting noticed for the shoes they wore on the court, and when Nice Kicks started picking a Kicks on the Court champion, it really became a competition.Whos the biggest sneakerhead in the NBA besides yourself? Whose sneaker game do you track or respect from afar?Young: I like P.J. Tuckers [collection]. He always comes with something. And DeMar DeRozan. One time we were trying to see who could wear the best Kobes.Who won?Young: Ill let him have it. Ill let him have it.Excluding Michael Jordan, who do you think has been the most influential figure on sneaker culture?Young: Back in the day, I think it was always Jordan and Penny Hardaway. But now, I think Kanye [West] has it. No matter what he does, there are lines out the door for him.Speaking of Kanye, who was more influential in convincing you to sign with Adidas: [friend and former Wizards teammate] Gilbert Arenas or Kanye West?Young: Basketball-wise, Id say Gilbert. Off the court, Id say Kanye. Gil still has all of the [Gil Zeros] locked up in the top of his closet. Hes always reminding me Im trying to be like him. I wear No. 0. Now Im with Adidas. So when I go to his house, I raid all the old stuff he had.Whats it like having your own player-edition shoe, the Adidas Crazy Explosive, in stores?Young: That was big. That was dope. The fact that it was selling, that felt good, positive. As a kid, you always wanted your own shoe. To see it happen, its like a dream come true. I did the launch, I saw my name and face on the billboards and all that. Its pretty dope. It felt good.How did you decide on the white-and-gray colorway?Young: I just thought Id start it off with all white. I dont want to go too crazy. The second one might kill em. Ill kill em with the second one. This is a little teaser to see what would happen.When can we expect that?Young: Hopefully by the All-Star break.If you had a signature line and could design your own shoe, what features would a Swaggy Boost have? What would it look like?Young: Thats what Im trying to work on. I need some Swaggy NMDs. I dont know. I would have to work on it. It would have to be something crazy. It has to.You famously wore Yeezy Boost 750s during a game. What compelled you to do that?Young: I just wanted to do something different. At the time, Adidas didnt really have too many on-the-court shoes. I thought Id be the first to do something. I just signed, and I wanted to let everyone know I was with Adidas now. I thought itd be dope.Would you ever wear a non-basketball shoe in a game again? The Yeezy Boost 350s? Vans?Young: I have to test them out first. The low-tops, they move around too much.Whats the greatest sneaker of all time?Young: [Nike] Air Max 95s.Which colorway?Young: Red and black. No, the original. Black and white.How do you think youve influenced the sneaker game?Young: Not to be hyping myself, but I think I made this happen. I started this kicks-on-the-court stuff. Im just glad people notice it. I influenced the youth, man. I influenced the NBA a little bit. Swaggy P. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz