Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

25.02.2019 02:30
seriously, but its got to be a natural thin Antworten

Each week, Ill write about the sport I love: college basketball:Arizona coach Sean Miller strikes gold in recruiting. He landed big man DeAndre Ayton, ranked No. 1 in ESPNs recruiting rankings for the class of 2017.Point guard Ronnie Johnson started his college career at Purdue. The he went to play at Houston. Now he has landed at Auburn as a graduate transfer. The Tigers had an edge in landing him -- assistant coach Chuck Person is his cousin.Congratulations to Michigan State coach Tom Izzo on his induction into the Basketball Hall of Fame. It is well deserved, my friend.Speaking of the Spartans, their season-opening test vs. Arizona, part of a great doubleheader which also includes Kansas vs. Indiana, has been moved. It went from Pearl Harbor to the University of Hawaiis Sheriff Center.Big 5 fans will be happy at the start of this season. La Salle is at Temple for the season opener on Nov. 11.Mark down Feb. 25 on your calendar. That will be interesting as guard Spike Albrecht and Purdue visit Michigan. Albrecht is a former Wolverine who played well in the national championship game a few years back. China Jerseys . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season.Even though the Sochi Olympics arent until February, it doesnt mean that Canadas quest to retain mens hockey gold hasnt crossed the mind of Jonathan Toews. The Blackhawks captain spoke to TSN on Wednesday at the Canadian Tire Jumpstart Classic golf tournament at RattleSnake Point Golf Club in Milton, Ont. Though there will be no on-ice drills at this summers orientation camp, Toews, a member of the team who won gold in Vancouver in 2010, acknowledges its importance as a first step to Sochi. "Theres a long way to go before they make up the team that goes out there, but I think a lot of it is just considering the logistics of what its going to be like with our team and families in Sochi," said Toews, one of 47 players invited to the Canadian camp. "It will be a lot different than we were in Vancouver, so its just kind of getting prepared in as many ways as we can for what its going to be like off the ice.” With some, including Mark Messier, suggesting that Toews could potentially be wearing the captains "C" for Canada in Sochi, the Winnipeg native says that the thought hasnt even crossed his mind and that the captaincy has to be the right fit. "If I ever happen to be in that position, hypothetically, as a captain or part of a leadership group on a national team, I think its something you take very seriously, but its got to be a natural thing," explained the two-time Stanley Cup champion. "Its very different than being in a locker room with the same group of guys that youre with months at a time with your club team back in the NHL, but you just have to bring that natural instinct of a leader that you would on your normal team and try to say the right things at the right time and make sure that guys are on the same page.” Somme of those guys might not be among the 47 at the orientation camp later this summer.dddddddddddd Toews believes that certain players who didnt receive an invite will use that as motivation this season and try to prove to the Canadian braintrust that they made a mistake and force their way into the set-up for Sochi. "Maybe some guys feel they got snubbed by not getting the invite," said Toews. "Theres a lot of guys who probably feel that they deserve a roster spot and I think with a good season they can probably find a way onto it, but for myself, I think you just have to focus on playing well and having a good season and making sure things go well with your team." Toews says he has kept abreast of the controversial anti-gay laws in Russia and plans for a potential boycott of the games. While the 25-year-old sympathizes with the sentiment, he doesnt agree with the idea of a boycott. "I dont think theyre buying themselves any friends [with the laws] by any means, and I think, obviously, a lot of people are disappointed by the attitude theyve had in Russia," says Toews. "I still think its important to go there and represent your country. You dont have to necessarily believe all the laws that theyve instilled in Russia right, so I definitely dont stand behind it." Toews hopes that fans and athletes alike can find alternative means to voice their displeasure outside of a boycott. "Im sure that there a lot of other ways that people can express their disagreement with the anti-gay laws in Russia right now and there will be ways to do that," said Toews. "Im open to that, but I dont think that not going to the Games is the solution because its a disappointment for everyone else.” ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz