Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

17.03.2019 12:14
ifinal, the Rose Bowl would host the next- Antworten

ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Sure, Kyle Kalis will admit it: The Michigan guard is keeping tabs on Ohio State.In fact, Kalis is rooting for the second-ranked Buckeyes to keep winning until the third-ranked Wolverines visit the Buckeyes next month.I want them to win all the way until we play them, Kalis said Monday. I know some of the guys were wishing them to lose, which its hard not to. A little part of me was hoping theyd lose, but Im glad they won. I want them to make `The Game as meaningful as possible.Jim Harbaugh said he watched Ohio State win at No. 8 Wisconsin in overtime, but wasnt very forthcoming.I was just watching it as a fan, Harbaugh said. Two good football teams.While the Buckeyes were beating the Badgers, the Wolverines were enjoying the weekend off without a game. Michigan (6-0, 3-0 Big Ten) hosts Illinois (2-4, 1-2) on Saturday.Harbaugh was working during his teams bye weekend and, of course, found a unique way to do it. At one game in California, he announced the schools homecoming queen.It was great to be part of the activity, Harbaugh said.At another game in California, Harbaugh held the down marker on the sideline because he said they needed a guy for the chain gang .I was promised a tri-tip sandwich at halftime, Harbaugh said. And that was all I needed to hear.Kalis, an Ohio native, who committed to Ohio State before choosing to attend Michigan, has been hearing from friends back home about the annual showdown game, one of the best rivalries in sports. The Wolverines have five more games before they play Nov. 26 at Ohio State, but that isnt stopping anyone from talking about the highly anticipated matchup.This is the time of year when you start getting texts saying, `The Game is coming near, Kalis said. Especially with where were ranked and where theyre ranked, its bound to happen. When we get there, its going to be a crazy atmosphere as it always is, but this year is turning out to be one to remember I feel like.Kalis insisted he has always paid the same amount of attention to Ohio State leading up to their matchup.This year, were doing so good expectations are just kind of different, he said. We just have to keep doing our job like we are and good things will happen.Michigan is going into the second half of the regular season with its highest ranking in a decade.The Wolverines were No. 3 in 2006 after losing at No. 1 Ohio State as the second-ranked team in the country. Kalis said the Wolverines have been climbing in the poll because they prepare like no one else, and have treated each game as if a championship is at stake.We want to go higher, Kalis said. The goal is to go as high as we can. We just need to continue what were doing and itll pay off.Michigan has been tested only once this season and it passed, beating Wisconsin 14-7. The Wolverines have had only had one other relatively close game, a 45-28 win over Colorado. In every other matchup, they have routed their opponent with ease.Harbaugh said playing another team his team is expected to dominate with emotionally charged games coming up -- including next week against rival at Michigan State -- isnt a concern of his as he prepares the Wolverines to play the Fighting Illini.Were just going to work and not worry, he said.---Online:College Football: http://collegefootball.ap.org---Follow Larry Lage at http://www.twitter.com/larrylage and follow his work at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/larry-lageCollin Sexton Jersey . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Cheap Swingman Cavaliers Jerseys . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. http://www.cheapcavaliersjerseysauthentic.com/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Authentic . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Cheap Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net.Sorry, Washington.An undefeated record does not equate to one of the four best teams in the country, according to the College Football Playoff selection committee, which ranked one-loss Texas A&M at No. 4 ahead of undefeated No. 5 Washington in its first ranking of the season.There are two SEC teams in the top four, with No. 1 Alabama, No. 2 Clemson and No. 3 Michigan topping the list. That means if the playoff happened today, there would be a rematch between the two best teams in the SEC West, as No. 1 Alabama would play No. 4 Texas A&M in the College Football Playoff semifinal at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl. Meanwhile, Clemson and Michigan would square off in the Fiesta Bowl.The Aggies lone loss this season was at Alabama on Oct. 22, when A&M fell 33-14. Although Washington remains undefeated, the Huskies have only one road win against a ranked opponent (Utah) and the worst nonconference schedule in the country, according to ESPNs Football Power Index.Washington is followed by No. 6 Ohio State and No. 7 Louisville in the CFP ranking. The highest-ranked Big 12 team is Oklahoma at No. 14.Heres what the bracket would look like if the playoff were today:As for the other major bowls, heres a projection based on the current ranking:The Rose Bowl Game presented by Northwestern Mutual still gets the Pac-12 champ, which would be No. 5 Washington, and because No. 3 Michigan is in the semifinal, the Rose Bowl would host the next-best Big Ten team: No. 6 Ohio State.The Allstate Sugar Bowl is guaranteed the Big 12 champ, which wwould be No.dddddddddddd 14 Oklahoma, but because the SEC champ and Texas A&M are both in the semifinals, the Sugar Bowl would take the next-highest SEC team, No. 9 Auburn.The Capital One Orange Bowl is guaranteed the ACC champion, but because Clemson is in a semifinal, the Orange Bowl would take the next-highest ACC team, No. 7 Louisville. The Orange Bowl then chooses the next-highest team from the SEC, Big Ten or Notre Dame. In this case, it would be No. 8 Wisconsin.The highest-ranked Group of 5 champion is guaranteed a spot in a New Years Six Bowl. As such, No. 23 Western Michigan would go to the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic, which can then choose an at-large team from any FBS conference, and No. 10 Nebraska is the highest-ranked team available.Heres what New Years Eve and New Years Day would look like, based on todays rankings:Dec. 30 8 p.m. ET: Capital One Orange Bowl: No. 7 Louisville vs. No. 8 WisconsinDec. 313 p.m. or 7 p.m. ET: College Football Playoff Semifinal at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl: No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 4 Texas A&M3 p.m. or 7 p.m. ET: College Football Playoff Semifinal at the Fiesta Bowl: No. 2 Clemson vs. No. 3 MichiganJan. 21 p.m. ET: Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic: No. 10 Nebraska vs. No. 23 Western Michigan5 p.m. ET: Rose Bowl Game Presented by Northwestern Mutual: No. 5 Washington vs. No. 6 Ohio State8:30 p.m. ET: Allstate Sugar Bowl: No. 9 Auburn vs. No. 14 Oklahoma ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz