Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

11.08.2019 12:38
ay.[url=http://www.soccerusateamonline.com/Clint-Dempsey-Copa-Ame Antworten

MONZA, Italy -- Defending champion Rikard Karlberg of Sweden led local favorite Francesco Molinari by 1 stroke in the first round of the Italian Open Thursday.Karlberg shot a 7-under 64 at the Golf Club Milano, next to Monzas Formula One circuit.Thunderstorms delayed play for several hours and a good chunk of the field did not complete their rounds, or even start.Robert Karlsson of Sweden and Adrian Otaegui of Spain were tied 2 strokes back.Italian amateur Federico Zucchetti was among several players at 4 under.Karlberg rolled in an 18-footer for an eagle on the ninth, his final hole of the day.Thats as good as it gets, Karlberg said. I kept my cool even though it was a longer day. Standing over the last shot on the ninth green, I just told myself, `Im so tired but its just one more shot. Pleased to execute as good as I did.Karlbergs win in Monza last year was his first on the European Tour and hes achieved four top-10s since then, including a runner-up finish at the BMW PGA Championship.Molinari is attempting to become the first Italian winner of the title since his maiden European Tour win a decade ago.The first round will be completed on Friday.Clint Dempsey Jersey . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Tyler Miller USA Jersey . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. http://www.soccerusateamonline.com/Sacha-Kljestan-America-Jersey/ . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Andrija Novakovich Jersey . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Chris Pontius Jersey . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night.Two-time Grand Slam champion Victoria Azarenka says she is pregnant and plans to resume her career after the baby is born.The 26-year-old Azarenka posted a letter on her Twitter account Friday saying that when she was recovering from the knee injury that kept her out of Wimbledon, she and her boyfriend learned they were expecting a child at the end of the year.We couldnt be happier and feel very blessed to begin this exciting journey of building a family together, she wrote.I have been truly inspired by so many strong female athletes who return to the very top of their sport after having children, Azarenka added, and I plan to do exactly that.Kim Clijsters did exactly that in recent years, coming out of retirement in 2009 after the birth off her daughter and going on to win three more major titles.ddddddddddddCurrently ranked sixth, Azarenka had to retire from her first-round French Open match May 24 when she hurt the knee and hasnt played since.Azarenka, from Belarus, won the Australian Open in 2012 and 13 and lost the U.S. Open final to Serena Williams in three sets both years. But she has struggled with injuries in recent seasons.She made the announcement Friday just as the International Tennis Federation was about to release its list of players for next months Olympics. Azarenkas name was on the roster even though she wont be competing in Rio. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz