Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

11.08.2019 12:38
third period and his left skate took the brunt Antworten

Penrith coach Anthony Griffin was in no mood to celebrate after the Panthers cemented a NRL finals berth, with key forward Reagan Campbell-Gillard taken to hospital with a suspected back fracture.He was also unhappy about Penriths dumb first-half performance on Saturday night, which allowed Gold Coast back into the contest.Matt Moylans field goal two minutes from fulltime sealed the 15-14 victory, but Griffins thoughts were centred on the Panthers allowing the Titans to recover from 14-0 at halftime.The game at Cbus Super Stadium seemed to be heading into golden point after Tyrone Roberts kicked a penalty goal four minutes from time following a high tackle from Penriths Chris Grevsmuhl on Ryan James.It was terrible the way we let them back into the game, Griffin said.It was a very dumb half of football.Its nice to know that were definitely there (in top eight), but its going to have to be a lot better than that if were going to do something with the (finals) spot.One man Griffin praised was Tyrone Peachey, who made the crucial line break, bringing the ball to within 20m of the tryline and allowing Panthers skipper Moylan to coolly split the uprights to snatch the game.But the Panthers have a nervous wait for news on Campbell-Gillard, whose season is likely over after being injured in a tackle.But Penrith general manager Phil Gould later tweeted although the key forward was in pain, there was no suggestion of nerve or spinal damage.Still to have full X-ray however Doctor confident no long term issues. Painful now but expect full recovery in time, he posted.The pre-game focus was on Jarryd Haynes first match at fullback for two years, but he was outshone by his opposite number, Moylan, who scored the Panthers first try.In the eighth minute, Moylan received the ball and cut inside off his right foot, racing past Titans defenders and touching down.The lead was doubled in the 17th minute when, after Bryce Cartwright broke the line and was tackled by Hayne 10m out, the Panthers quickly spread it wide and Waqa Blake dived over.Hayne had a chance to score the first try of his NRL return just before the break when he burst towards the line after an offload from Leivahu Pulu, but the Panthers No.1 stopped him.Just after halftime, the Titans were back in it when Pulu was fed by Greg Bird 5m out and he carried three defenders over the line for his first NRL try.Then Bird set up a dramatic finish when he stretched out over the line, in spite of the efforts of Moylan and Peter Wallace, to make it a two-point game.The Titans need to beat North Queensland in Townsville next week or hope other results go their way.Coach Neil Henry will keep an eye on Sundays Warriors-Wests Tigers clash, but backs his team to get a result next Saturday against the Cowboys.Its not over. The destinys in our own hands, Henry said.Mike Singletary Womens Jersey .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Khalil Mack Bears Jersey . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Brian-Urlacher-Jersey/ .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Riley Ridley Youth Jersey . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. David Montgomery Jersey . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bruce Smith joined some elite company in Buffalo.The NFLs career sacks leader and Hall of Famer had his No. 78 retired during a halftime ceremony at Buffalos game against the New York Jets on Thursday night.Smith was joined at midfield during a halftime ceremony by his family as his name and number were unveiled on the wall above the east end zone. The field was adorned with a circular banner with Smiths name and number and a separate banner with a picture of Smith during his playing days in Buffalo.It feels so good to be home, Smith told a sold-out New Era Field. There are no words that I can utter here tonight that will adequately convey just how overjoyed, overwhelmed, and honored I am to have my jersey retired from this storied Buffalo Bills organization.Smith played 19 seasons in the NFL, 15 of those with the Bills and is the NFLs all-time sack leader with 200 and had 171 with Buffalo.Hes obviously right there with the premier pass-rushers in the history of the game so, man, maybe we can convince him to come rush the passer on third down, Bills coach Rex Ryan said Tuesday. He still looks like he can by the way.Smith helped lead the Bills to four consecutive AFC championships from 19900-1993 and was a two-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 1990 and 1996.dddddddddddd He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2009.I must express my appreciation to my amazing coach, teammates, and the incredible chemistry and synergy that we shared with this formula, Smith said. I am fortunate to be a part of something so special and dynamic.Smith is the second player in Bills history to have their number retired by the team. Quarterback Jim Kellys No. 12 was retired in 2001.I feel honored and privileged to have played with this group of guys in that era of football, Smith told reporters before Thursdays game. I just feel honored and privileged to have had the opportunity to play in front of this crowd and these fans for 15 years. I love Buffalo; it has a special place in my heart. I have so many friends here, I have so many people who were there with me when my parents passed away; in good times and in bad times and Ill never, ever, never forget. Never forget. This is a special place.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz