Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

07.08.2019 09:19
Scoring eight goals, t Antworten

NEW YORK -- Serena Williams turned heads when she made a cameo in Beyonces Sorry music video -- where she twerked heavily -- and now the tennis star is releasing her own dancing video.Williams, who released a new video Thursday on YouTube that features the 34-year-old dancing in a variety of styles, says dance is one of her favorite hobbies.This video really kind of taps into a lot of emotions that I have and a lot of emotions that I feel. And one of the things that I say is that ...I always keep climbing, and thats something that really resonates with me, Williams said in an interview on the set of the video last week.Everyones like, `Why are you still playing? Why are you doing this? `Cause Im always challenging myself, Im always keeping myself climbing.Williams is currently battling a shoulder injury, but said the dancing she filmed did not involve her shoulder. The top-ranked athlete began her bid for a record-breaking 23rd major title in the U.S. open this week.On the video set last week in Brooklyn, New York, she said she was just moving more or less my legs. Right now (my shoulder is) doing OK. Im taking it day-by-day.I work really hard at what I do. Ive had some ups and downs this year but you know ...I always just try to come back and do the best that I can, she added.Williams worked with choreographers Will Willdabeast Adams and Janelle Ginestra for the video along with Delta Air Lines. She said she remembers learning a great deal about dance from Beyonces team of choreographers when she filmed Sorry, which appears on the pop stars visual album, Lemonade.Dancing in the Beyonce video was obviously a lot of fun. I remember being super sore after because I was down the whole time, you know, kind of twerking a lot, she said. I was able to work a lot with her choreographers ...and I really learned so much just about my body movement and also different styles of movement to do.-----Online:Serena Williams dance video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctsHgAsLn5M Hydro Flask Rea .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Sverige . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. http://www.hydroflasksverige.se/hydro-flask-straw-lid.html . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Hydro Flask Barn . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Hydro Flask Kaffe . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The Arizona Coyotes have a simple but daunting task ahead of them on Thursday when they host the Winnipeg Jets at Gila River Arena.The task is topping rookie Patrik Laine.Laine, who was the second overall pick in the 2016 NHL draft, leads the league with 11 goals. The 18-year-old Finn is coming off his second career hat trick on Tuesday as the Jets demolished the Dallas Stars 8-2.It was unbelievable to score three goals again, said Laine, who also scored three goals on Oct. 19. Im proud of myself and Im proud of our team. We played a really good game. Scoring eight goals, that doesnt happen every day. It was a special win.Laine also added an assist in the victory over the Stars. If the Coyotes do stop Laine, they still have to contend with Mark Scheifele, who is tied for second in the NHL with eight goals and tops the league with 18 points after his two-goal, two-assist performance against the Stars.But it is Laine, however, who is getting the lions share of the headlines.Each game hes gotten better and better, and now you see him finishing his checks, too, Jets head coach Paul Maurice said. What you saw in his first few games is that he doesnt want to make any mistakes, he doesnt want to get caught, he doesnt want to be a reason for an odd-man rush.What youre seeing now is, hes just learning the game now. Coming over when youre 18 years old, theres a lot to process, and Mark has been really good in the middle for him. You can feel it in the crowd. When he gets the puck from anywhere, you can feel it, the anticipation of the shot. Everybody on our bbench has that same feeling.ddddddddddddDefenseman Tyler Myers notched two asissts versus Dallas in his return to the Jets after missing five games with a lower-body injury.The Coyotes picked up a 4-2 victory Tuesday at the Colorado Avalanche. The Coyotes have won three of four and are 4-2 since enduring a five-game losing streak.Defenseman Anthony DeAngelo scored a second-period goal in his NHL debut Tuesday with Max Domi credited with an assist.(Domi) wrapped it around (the goal) and they kind of collapsed, and I just tried to stay in the slot area, DeAngelo said on the Coyotes official website. It was a great pass and I just tried to put it on net.He is the 10th player in Coyotes history to score a goal in his NHL debut.It was an awesome experience, DeAngelo said. I settled down as the game went on. The first couple of shifts I was nervous, but its just hockey once you get into it. I felt really good and the guys made me feel really comfortable.DeAngelo was recalled Monday from the American Hockey League after defenseman Michael Stone was placed on the injured-reserve list with an upper-body injury.The Coyotes rebounded from a 5-1 loss Friday at Anaheim to beat the Avalanche.We took a step forward, Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett said on the teams website. The guys worked very hard. Thats probably the closest thing to a complete game weve played all year. We got good contributions right throughout our lineup and ended up in a good win. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz