Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

06.08.2019 10:27
something that Ive done in the past," Be Antworten

Nearly one week after making history, Anthony Bennett said the fact he was selected first overall in the NBA Draft has yet to set in. Speaking Wednesday afternoon on The Bryan Hayes Show, the 20-year-old said it may finally hit him once he leaves his native Brampton and heads back to Cleveland on Thursday. "Its an honour, it means a lot," Bennett said of being the first Canadian selected number one overall in the NBA. "Im just trying to represent my country well. All the hard work has paid off." The former UNLV freshman said he was "shocked, happy (and) excited" when he was the first name out of commissioner David Sterns mouth. Bennett said he was excited about going to the Cavaliers and spoke with fellow Brampton product Tristan Thompson prior to the draft and joked, "Im going to see him a lot more now." Described by scouts and evaluators as an athletic, versatile player with the ability to both finish inside and shoot from the perimeter, reports suggested he could slide to as far as the number eight slot, but as Cavs general manager Chris Grant pointed out following the draft, his talent, work ethic and personality were just too good to pass up. "I heard that the term power three describes me, but Im basically just a basketball player and anything the coaches tell me to do, Ill do," Bennett said when asked to describe his game. "Anything I have to do to make the team win, Ill do it." Listed at 6-foot-8 and 240 pounds, Bennett says concerns over his defensive shortcomings may be premature. "Everybody says my defence, but I feel like I did pretty well," he said, noting he was a solid shot blocker and contributed with steals and rebounding while with the Running Rebels. Being one of two Canadians selected in the first round, along with Gonzagas Kelly Olynyk, Bennett said the opportunity to play for the Canadian national team is something he would welcome. "Its something that Ive done in the past," Bennett said. "(We) won bronze medals both times…bringing back a medal to the country was an honour and Ill try to do that again." Dries Mertens Jersey .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Thibaut Courtois Belgium Jersey . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Yannick-Carrasco-Belgium-Jersey/ . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Kevin De Bruyne Belgium Jersey . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Romelu Lukaku Belgium Jersey .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. MINNEAPOLIS -- Cleveland Indians pitcher Danny Salazar?left his start after four innings Friday night against the Minnesota Twins because of tightness in his right forearm.The Indians announced that Salazar was pulled as a precaution.Salazar was on the disabled list for elbow inflammation a month ago, but manager Terry Francona said this issue was muscular and not structural.Well see how he feels, and then well go from there, Francona said.Salazar allowed five hits, four ruuns, two walks and two homers while striking out four over 76 pitches.dddddddddddd The Indians won 5-4.?The right-hander has not won in seven starts since July 19, his first after the All-Star break. Salazar (11-6) was on the disabled list for two-plus weeks in early August with elbow inflammation.The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz