Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

06.08.2019 10:27
ses for 19 yards.Pitta hadnt played in Antworten

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Before taking a few days off during the Bills bye week, coach Rex Ryan had a few frustrations to get off his chest regarding the Seahawks, and one of their fans who taunted Buffalo assistant Kathryn Smith.Ryan rallied to the defense of Smith, who was the target of sexist comments from the stands. And he also took a verbal jab at Seahawks coach Pete Carroll during a telephone conference call with reporters on Tuesday.Ryan was particularly upset upon learning what happened to Smith, the NFLs first full-time female assistant during Buffalos 31-25 loss on Monday night .Rochesters WROC-TV filmed a male fan yelling, Waitress! Waitress. Can I have a Pepsi, please, at Smith as she walked along the sideline.Well, I think thats ridiculous, said Ryan, who promoted Smith to be Buffalos special teams quality control coach in January.I think thats really classless, Ryan said, noting hes accustomed to being taunted.Now look, I get ripped all the time and thats cool. Im free game, he said. Ive been called everything known to man, and thats OK. Im the opposing head coach. Thats part of the gig.The fan was wearing a Seahawks jersey with a No. 1 on it and the words Our House printed on the back. The video shows a woman next the fan slapping the man on his arm when he yelled Waitress! a third time.Ryan also took issue with Carroll.He responded sarcastically when informed Carroll was unhappy the Bills coach called Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman an ass.On Tuesday morning, Carroll told Seattles ESPN-Radio that Ryan should focus on coaching his own team.Ryan said he does coach his team, and then joked about forgetting to check with Carroll first about what his appropriate response shouldve been regarding Sherman.Sherman caused several stirs during a thrilling back-and-forth game but marred by officiating errors .Sherman was penalized for offside when he dived and collided with kicker Dan Carpenter during a field-goal attempt in the final seconds of the first half.NFL head of officiating Dean Blandino said referee Walt Anderson and his crew made a mistake by noting Sherman should have been penalized for roughing the kicker. The ruling proved costly because an ensuing delay of game penalty against Buffalo eventually led to Carpenter missing a 54-attempt wide right.Blandino also ruled Andersons crew should not have flagged the Bills for delay of game.In the second half, Sherman made a play near the Bills sidelined and then exchanged words and attempted to stare down Ryan.I had some words, Ryan said following the game. I think I said that, `Youre too good of a player to act like an ass.Otherwise, Ryan was ready to move on.Obviously, its frustrating, he said. But its in the past now. Its behind us.The Bills (4-5) have lost three straight and get an extra week to rest up before playing at Cincinnati on Nov. 20.One player who wont be available is center Eric Wood, who will miss the rest of the season after breaking his right leg against Seattle.Thats really, really a big blow to our football team, Ryan said, referring to the eighth-year player and team leader.The Bills will have to lean on either Ryan Groy, who took over for Wood on Monday, or Patrick Lewis, who has yet to play this season. Buffalo claimed Lewis off of waivers after he was cut by Seattle in August.On the bright side, the Bills top receiving threat, Sammy Watkins , is eligible to begin practicing once the team returns to the field on Monday. Watkins was placed on injured reserve three weeks into the season when he aggravated an injury to his surgically repaired left foot.Though he can begin practicing next week, Watkins is not eligible to be activated until after Buffalo plays Cincinnati.Ryan said hes hopeful Watkins will be able to play, but said the player has not yet been cleared by the medical staff.---AP Sports Writer Tim Booth in Seattle contributed to this report.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL DaRon Payne Womens Jersey .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Bryce Love Youth Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Sammy-Baugh-Jersey/ . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Charley Taylor Jersey . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. Darrell Green Redskins Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Ravens opened the 2016 NFL season with a reunion of sorts.Six players returning from injuries joined together to contribute to a team that went 5-11 last year -- in part because of their absence.Quarterback Joe Flacco (knee), running back Justin Forsett (broken arm), receiver Steve Smith (torn Achilles tendon), tight end Dennis Pitta (hip), wide receiver Breshad Perriman (knee) and linebacker Terrell Suggs all played a role in the Ravens 13-7 victory over Buffalo on Sunday.It felt good seeing all those faces out there that we didnt see at the end of the year last year, Forsett said. It was good to be back there with the boys.The most important contributor was Flacco, who had a run of 137 straight starts before tearing his ACL and MCL in a win over St. Louis last November. Following limited action in the preseason, the nine-year veteran looked sharp in going 23 for 34 for 258 yards against the Bills.It felt great, it has felt great, Flacco said after the game. I think it held up well. I was really happy with how it went.Smith intended to retire last season until his injury. Now, after skipping the preseason, he returned to grab a team-high five passes.Im good, feeling real good, he said after catching five passes for 19 yards.Pitta hadnt played in a regular season game since 2014 before catching three passes for 39 yards.I stayed healthy, which is important, he said. I am excited to keep it rolling.Perriman, out with a knee injury all of last year, had one catch for 35 yards in his belated NFL debut.Really a dream come true for me, the teams first round pick in 2015 said. Words cant really explain it all. Im just very happy.Other things we learned from the Bills-Ravens opener:TIGHT SPOT: Because the Ravens took away Buffalos deep game, quarterback Tyrod Taylor found it difficult to utilize his tight ends, especially Charles Clay -- a frequent target overr the middle during preseason.dddddddddddd When Taylor scrambled, his tight ends were reduced to blockers instead of targets. Clay finished with three catches for 40 yards, but one of them was a 33-yard reception.NEWCOMERS SHINE: Two of the Ravens free agent additions during the offseason contributed heavily to the victory. Safety Eric Weddle coordinated a backfield that limited the Bills to 111 yards passing, and wide receiver Mike Wallace caught a 66-yard touchdown to give Baltimore a 10-0 lead in the second quarter. It was a really easy throw; nobody was back there, Flacco said. He did a great job beating the guy with his speed.SCRAMBLED PLANS: The loss of left tackle Cordy Glenn to an ankle injury early in the second quarter didnt help matters any for a Buffalo offense that finished with only 160 yards. It starts with protection, coach Rex Ryan said. We have the ability on the outside. At times, protection held extremely well. At other times, I thought they had outstanding push against us.STRINGING HIM ALONG: Though running back LeSean McCoy picked up 58 yards on 16 carries, Baltimores linebackers and defensive backs made it tough on him with their secondary pursuit. Several times, the Ravens were able to push McCoy laterally on a run, preventing him from turning the corner and making a big gain.Buffalo converted only three of 13 third downs and averaged only 2.7 yards per rush.They really did well on third downs, McCoy said. I had a lousy day, especially in the first half, on third-down protection. They had a nice scheme going on that gave us some fits.GUTSY CALL: Ravens coach John Harbaugh took a field goal off the board after the Bills were called for leverage, a 15-yard penalty that gave Baltimore the ball on the Buffalo 13 with 7:38 remaining. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz