Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

05.08.2019 10:50
sessions.This year Pirelli has bee Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- A year ago, Chase Briscoe was showing up at racetracks looking for a ride.Now hes the ARCA champion.The 22-year-old newcomer from Mitchell, Indiana, wrapped up the series title Friday night when he took to the track for the series finale, a race he went on to win. Briscoe only needed to start to give owners Briggs Cunningham and Kerry Sherer the championship that has long eluded them.Last year I was just going to the stops, going to the races. Really didnt know what I was doing -- probably still dont, Briscoe said. I was just trying to get an opportunity, and this has totally changed my life. Ive met a lot of people I wouldnt have met if I didnt get this opportunity.Sherer said he hadnt even heard of Briscoe, who came up through sprint cars, before hearing his name twice in a one-week stretch last year. So, his Cunningham Motorsports team decided to give him a test ride in Alabama, then were impressed to give him another try at Fairgrounds Speedway in Tennessee.I didnt know him, but I called him and asked if hed be interested, Sherer said. Hes the kind of kid guys like me like to have around because hes so respectful.I saw the likeability first, Sherer said, and then saw the race-ability.That ability manifest itself in six wins and 14 top-five finishes this season, and a big margin in the point standings. He was so far ahead of Tom Hessert and Matt Kurzejewski that Briscoe merely had to unload his car and climb in at Kansas to lock up the championship.It was a long time coming for Cunningham Motorsports, which formed in the mid-90s and had won numerous races but never a series title. And while Cunningham himself could not be at the track for the series finale, it was still an opportunity for the team to revel in its success.I feel like an overnight sensation, Sherer said. It only took us 21 years to win a championship.Austin Cindric was second, and Michael Self third. Rickey Jackson Womens Jersey . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Ryan Ramczyk Womens Jersey .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Alvin-Kamara-Saints-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Archie Manning Jersey . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Custom New Orleans Saints Jerseys . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. SPIELBERG, Austria -- In an attempt to ensure teams do not run tyre pressures lower than Pirellis recommendations, the FIA has changed its procedure for checking pressures ahead of track sessions.This year Pirelli has been setting increasingly higher minimum pressures to ensure the tyres remain at safe pressures while on track. There is a suspicion that some teams have found ways of lowering the pressure once the car is on track, offering a competitive advantage but potentially putting the tyres under undue strain.The FIA previously checked the pressures when the tyres were fitted to the car, but from the Austrian Grand Prix onwards it will check them before they are fitted. It is believed the new procedure will eliminate any tricks the teams have found to heat up the tyres while they are checked on the car before cooling them on track to reduce the pressures.FIA informs that with immediate effect during practice sessions, qualifying and the race the minimum starting tyre pressures, as set out in the Pirelli Preview for each event, will always be checked before the wheels are fitted to the car, an FIA statement said. These checks will only be carried out on new tyres or used tyres from a previous session, they must be done in the presence of, and be verified by, your designated Pirellli engineer.ddddddddddddOnce set, no air may be released from the tyres but air may be added. In addition, if a set of tyres is used more than once in any session there will be no requirement to reset the pressures to the minimum starting pressure.On the grid the starting pressures will be checked before the wheels are fitted to the car. These checks must be carried out in the presence of, and be verified by, a scrutineer, an FIA delegate or your designated Pirelli engineer. Once set no air may be released from the tyres but air may be added.If the new procedure is successful, Pirelli may be able to lower its mandatory pressures, which have come under fire from drivers this year for being too high.Ahead of this weekends race, Jenson Button said the pressure being imposed by Pirelli was unbelievably high, adding: Its very high so front graining is going to be a massive issue. So thats tough considering weve got the soft, super-soft and ultra-soft here. Its going to make the weekend reasonably tough for everyone. So its about cooling as much as you can and driving in a certain way and having to run loads of engine braking and stuff like that, so its a shame. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz