Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

26.07.2019 12:23
fter he was claimed off waivers from Boston. C Antworten

NEW YORK -- Five days after he was traded, Andrew Miller was back at Yankee Stadium with the Cleveland Indians.Its kind of weird, the reliever said before Fridays series opener. Its not the most exciting thing to pitch against these guys after playing with them for the last year and a half.Miller signed a $36 million, four-year contract with the Yankees before the 2015 season, saved 36 games, then was bumped back to the eighth inning for much of this year after the Yankees acquired Aroldis Chapman from Cincinnati.Miller formed the Yankees No Runs DMC bullpen trip with Chapman and Dellin Betances. The T-shirts the Yankees had been selling for $39.99 were gone from the stadium team stores Friday,It was neat. Ive never been part of a marketing effort, I dont think, Miller said.With the Yankees record around .500, they traded Chapman to the Chicago Cubs for three prospects and pitcher Adam Warren on July 25, then dealt Miller six days later to the AL Central leaders for four prospects.I think CC made it a lot easier on me, Miller said in a reference to Yankees pitcher CC Sabathia, who pitched for the Indians from 2001-08. I went by the clubhouse and was packing my bags, and he told me I was going to love it and the people and the organization were great, the city was great, this and that. He put me in contact with a couple people ... and I think that kind of eased things a little and took a little bit of the nerves out of it.Miller, a 31-year-old left-hander, joined his sixth big league team. He pitched for Detroit (2006-07), Florida (2008-10), Boston (2011-14) and Baltimore (2014) before signing with New York.Obviously were all excited to see him, but maybe not so excited to see him in a game, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. Its a guy that impacted our clubhouse and our team in a year and a half as much as anyone Ive ever seen.Girardi praised Miller for his willingness to say, `Ill step down. I dont need to close. Lets just do whatever it takes to win here.Millers young son Max will miss playing in the Yankee Stadium family room. But dad already has adjusted to life after the Yankees. He was unshaven.Its more just me being lazy. I think Im not a huge fan of shaving, he said. If I dont have to, I probably wont very often. But its not any sort of statement or anything.Game notes Cleveland recalled left-hander Shawn Morimando from Columbus and optioned left-hander Ryan Merritt and infielder Eric Gonzalez to the Triple-A farm team. Utilityman Michael Martinez reported after he was claimed off waivers from Boston. Cleveland designated him for assignment on July 2, then traded him to the Red Sox. Jorge Torres Jersey . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Jorge Torres Nilo Jersey . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. http://www.nationalsoccermexico.com/paul-aguilar-mexico-jersey/ . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Yasser Corona Jersey . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Hirving Lozano Mexico Jersey . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. IRVINE, Calif. -- Jaron Martin, Tommy Rutherford and Eyassu Worku scored 12 points apiece and UC Irvine cruised to an 80-53 win over Division III Pomona-Pitzer on Friday night.An 11-0 run midway through the first half put the lead in double figures and the Anteaters (5-5) cruised from there. It was 37-22 at the half.The Sagehens (2-4), shot 26 percent in the first half (7 of 27) while Irvine was making twice as many field goals, including five 3-pointers. Marrtin had all 12 of his points at the break.ddddddddddddThe Anteaters shot 53 percent in the second half and finished with a 34-12 advantage on inside points, outrebounding the Sagehens 41-31.All 12 UC Irvine players scored at least three points, and 11 had rebounds.Micah Elan had 12 points and Daniel Rosenbaum 10 for Pomona-Pitzer. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz