Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

24.07.2019 16:09
gator Richard McLaren that accused Russias sports minist Antworten

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Brandon Marshall is just happy to be walking, and without a limp.The New York Jets wide receiver will be even more thrilled if his sore left knee is healed enough for him to play Sunday at Kansas City.My belief and the school I come from is: Dont rule me out until Sunday, Marshall said Monday. I need all the way up until pregame warmups to see if Im good to go. Hopefully, Ill be granted that wish. But maybe Ill get out there Wednesday, Thursday. You never know with these things.Marshalls knee twisted awkwardly under him after a catch last Thursday night at Buffalo and he left the game briefly before returning. But not before some scary thoughts ran through the 32-year-old receivers head.I not only thought my knee was messed up, I thought my foot and everything was pretty much gone, he said. It felt that way for a couple of minutes. I knew I was OK when I was able to get back on the field.The fact he returned to the game was stunning, especially since replays of the injury had many speculating that it could be serious.Anything better than having surgery is a blessing, Marshall said. I smile and I keep looking at that picture and that play, and Im just so thankful that Im still able to be in this locker room preparing with the guys.Its a blessing, Im going into Year 11, and I just didnt want it to end that way. Anything other than surgery is going to keep a smile on my face.Neither Marshall nor coach Todd Bowles were certain if the receiver will be able to play, with Bowles saying that the teams first official injury report of the week comes out Wednesday. Bowles did deny a report that Marshall has an injured medial collateral ligament, but wouldnt clarify the nature of the injury.Marshall did not practice Monday, as expected, but said that the knee feels stable. He didnt need an MRI, and doctors think the knee is fine structurally.I had a limp a couple of days ago, he said, and now Im walking without a limp, so thats promising.Marshall said hell rely on Bowles and the doctors to determine whether hell be able to play, but made it clear that hed be out there against the Chiefs if the decision were left to him.Ive always prided myself on being tough and being out there no matter whats going on, and being relentless with my rehab, he said. If I take any time off, I may not have a job.While thats a bit of an exaggeration, considering he set franchise records last season with 109 catches and 1,502 yards receiving, Marshall is using the play of his teammates as motivation.Eric Decker has eight catches for a team-leading 163 yards and two touchdowns, while Quincy Enunwa leads the Jets with 13 receptions for 146 yards and a TD.I hear Quincy in the background saying, `Im taking your spot, Marshall joked. And I hear Decker saying, `Im the guy. So I cant take any time off. ... Im really like the third receiver, the way theyre playing. ... The second thing I think about is, this is all Ive got. Im going on Year 11. I cant afford to be standing on the sideline. Youve heard the story: I havent been to the playoffs, and its my fault that none of my teams have been to the playoffs. I dont want that to happen again this year.I want to take advantage of the opportunities that I have because there are not a lot left.Bowles said the Jets wouldnt necessarily worry about a reoccurrence or lingering of the injury when determining Marshalls availability.Ill be able to tell whether he will be healthy enough to play, Bowles said, or whether hes not going to be able to play.In other injuries, Decker has a sore shoulder that kept him out of practice. Bowles said the injury occurred against the Bills, and wasnt sure if it would keep Decker sidelined beyond Monday.Left guard James Carpenter (strained calf) and linebacker Erin Henderson (foot) didnt practice. Rookie outside linebacker Jordan Jenkins, who hasnt played yet, is progressing, according to Bowles and could be closer to making his NFL debut.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFLBuffalo Sabres Jerseys . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Zemgus Girgensons Jersey . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. http://www.officialsabresfanstore.com/authentic-evan-rodrigues-sabres-jersey/ . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Pierre Turgeon Jersey .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Dominik Hasek Sabres Jersey . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation.Former World Anti-Doping Agency president John Fahey says it should be a clear-cut decision: Russia should not be allowed to compete at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.Fahey told The Associated Press on Thursday that Russia should definitely not be going to Rio and said the integrity of the 2016 Olympics and future games is in jeopardy.This is widespread corruption, not individual, not a group, not one sport, Fahey said during a telephone interview. Its a conspiracy of the state through the ministry of sport, the anti-doping organization and their security service and the previously accredited Moscow lab.They have all conspired to bring this about. The only way you can support the clean athletes who will be competing is to make it known that widespread cheating will not be tolerated.The International Olympic Committees executive board will meet via teleconference Sunday to consider whether Russia, host of the Winter Games at Sochi in 2014, will compete at the Summer Games next month.The IOC is examining the legal options of a blanket ban following a report by WADA investigator Richard McLaren that accused Russias sports ministry of overseeing doping of athletes.McLarens report uncovered a state-run doping scheme that implicated 28 sports, both summer and winter, and ran from 2011 to 2015. The investigation told of 312 positive tests that Russias deputy minister of sport directed lab workers not to report to WADA. Russias intelligence serve was also involved, the report said.It also prrovided further details of the swapping of samples to protect Russian dopers, including medalists, at the Sochi Games.ddddddddddddThe Court of Arbitration for Sport will issue a verdict Thursday on Russias appeal to overturn an IAAF ban on its track and field athletes for the games in Rio. The IOC will take that ruling into account before making its own decision.Fahey said he wasnt in a position to comment on the pending CAS decision, saying he hadnt read enough of the background on the case.But really, it never should have gotten that far based on what Russia has been accused of the past two years, Fahey said.Tatiana Grigorieva, a Russian-born pole vaulter who won Olympic silver for Australia at the Sydney Games in 2000, told Fox Sports Australia she agreed Russia should be banned, adding its obvious by now that the system is rotten.The fact that the new findings are saying that (Russias) secret service are involved in this, it scares me, she said. It goes a lot deeper than just sport or the Olympic Committee.Fahey says the publics perception of the Olympic movement is at stake if Russia is not prevented from sending a team to Rio.The McLaren report makes it abundantly clear that if they want to safeguard the integrity of the Olympic Games, they need to ban Russia, Fahey said. To have Russia there will put into jeopardy the worlds view of the Olympics. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz