Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

23.07.2019 10:26
but were worried about this week and trying to get Antworten

New Zealands captain, Kane Williamson, led from the front with an unbeaten 115-ball 65 in New Zealands first innings that helped his side cruise to a commanding 152 for 1 in reply to Indias 318 in the first Test in Kanpur on Friday.India began the second day on 291 for 9, with Ravindra Jadeja and Umesh Yadav at the crease. Jadeja thumped six boundaries from the first six overs, before Yadav fell in the seventh over of the morning and ended Indias innings for 318.Tom Latham and Martin Guptill kept Indias seamers at bay for ten overs and added 35 before Guptill fell. India hoped to add to their tally, but Williamson and Latham dropped anchor.The duo looked mostly untroubled against Indias spinners - Jadeja and R Ashwin - Williamson stayed back as much as possible and milked the slowness Kanpur surface to his advantage.He regularly resorted to the sweep and played only at balls that were going down the leg side or, more commonly, getting his front leg a long way across to balls pitching outside off - effectively negating lbw - and lapping or paddling behind square.The Williamson-Latham combine took just 39.5 overs to add a 100 runs between them. When rain arrived - on the stroke of tea and ended the days play - New Zealand, trailed India by 166 runs, with Williamson batting on a 115-ball 65 and Latham on 56 from 137 balls. Swell Bottiglia . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Swell Italia .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. http://www.swellbottiglie.it/ .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Swell Italia Offerte . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Swell Bottiglie . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- An athletic tight end added to the passing game. Deep balls turned into game-changing plays.And in the backfield, a former receiver has turned into a breakaway threat on the ground.The Green Bay Packers have found offensive balance and more options for quarterback Aaron Rodgers on the teams late-season surge back into the playoff picture.That run the table comment that Rodgers made when the Packers were 4-6 -- referring to Green Bay needing to win its final six regular-season games -- isnt such a far-fetched idea after all.Obviously its a leap of faith, but also a feeling based on seeing these guys every single day, understanding how close I felt like we were to being a better offense, Rodgers said Tuesday.The passing game was already the strong point for the Packers (8-6), even before their current four-game win streak. The Packers relied on a quick-passing attack to receivers Jordy Nelson, Davante Adams and Randall Cobb to help compensate for an injury-riddled backfield and a foot injury to tight end Jared Cook.Slowly but surely, more threats are emerging, just in time for a game against Minnesotas tough defense coming up Christmas Eve at Lambeau Field.The Packers now have at least a couple of avenues to return to the playoffs for an eighth straight season, though the most direct road involves beating the Vikings to set up a winner-take-all showdown in Detroit for the NFC North on New Years Day against the Lions.If something else happens, then thats great, but were worried about this week and trying to get one more win and put ourselves in position to win the division, Nelson said.The Packers have hit on deep balls the last two weeks, with Adams snaring a 66-yard touchdown catch against Seattle before the Rodgers-to-Nelson bomb against the Bears that set up the winning field goal.The 6-foot-4 Cook is a matchup problem in coverage, as evidenced by his six catches for 85 yards on eight targets against Chicago.Ive talked about it since I got here, the fastest way to the end zone is throough the middle of the field, so the bigger target you have going down the field the better it is for your quarterback, coach Mike McCarthy said.dddddddddddd.In the backfield, after losing Eddie Lacy to a season-ending ankle injury in October, the Packers finally seemed to have found a lead back in the most unconventional of ways.Former receiver Ty Montgomery erased any lingering doubt that he was just a novelty after rushing for a career-high 162 yards and two touchdowns on 16 carries against Chicago. McCarthy disclosed last week that Montgomery was now a full-time running back, and the Bears treated him as such in coverage -- a first for an opposing defense this year, Rodgers said.Behind Montgomery, Christine Michael also appears to be settling in with Green Bay after being claimed off waivers from Seattle last month. Montgomery and Michael provided a one-two backfield punch against Chicago that the Packers havent had since Lacy and James Starks were healthy at the start of the season.The added diversity on offense comes at just the right time, too, with Rodgers working through calf and hamstring injuries.Even then, Rodgers arm remains sharp, even if his mobility might be limited.I felt like regardless of how our defense was playing, if we could set the tone offensively ... it would help out the defense, Rodgers said about his run the table comment. Give them a little confidence when they took they field that theyre not behind or against the field position every single time, as they were many times in that four-game stretch.Game notes The Packers didnt practice Tuesday. Rodgers said he expected to be limited when practice resumed Wednesday. ... McCarthy was hopeful that LB Nick Perry (hand) could practice on Wednesday. Perry, who leads the team with eight sacks, has missed the last two games.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz