Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

19.07.2019 09:41
supposed to be. When we get into these ga Antworten

DENVER -- Atlanta Braves right-hander Julio Teheran left Friday nights start against the Colorado Rockies in the fifth inning with what the team said was right lat tightness.Teheran left after facing just one batter in the fifth, and his status was described as day-to-day. The Rockies went on to win 4-3.Lets hope its nothing big, Braves interim manager Brian Snitker said. He had a look on his face of, Id like to try it. You want to keep going, and then you end up screwing it up for weeks. They checked him out. Did everything, but felt theyd get a better read [Saturday].Teheran left after trying to run down Mark Reynolds infield hit, although the pitcher said he might have tweaked the muscle throwing a pitch in the previous inning.I was feeling a little discomfort, and there was some pain, he said. I decided to come out of the game. I didnt want to make it worse.Teheran, who allowed three hits in four scoreless innings, walked off the field under his own power and was relieved by Joel De La Cruz.The Associated Press contributed to this report. James Rodriguez Colombia Jersey . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Custom Colombia Soccer Jerseys . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. http://www.nationalcolombiafootball.com/edwin-cardona-colombia-jersey/ . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Robinson Zapata Jersey . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Fredy Guarin Colombia Jersey . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The return of Jason McCourty from injury has helped solidify one of the cornerback spots in the Tennessee Titans secondary.But it appears just about everything else at cornerback is to be determined in training camp.The competition for the starting spot opposite McCourty, who played just four games last season because of a groin injury, is between incumbent Perrish Cox and Brice McCain.That matchup, according to coach Mike Mularkey, could go on throughout much of training camp and preseason. Cox may have taken the lead recently because of McCain missing several days with an ankle injury.Id like to see who can be the most consistent, and Ive been saying that really from early on, Mularkey said.Making the plays, being where theyre supposed to be. When we get into these games, whos going to force the runs like we want? If you play corner for our team, you have to tackle. Thats important. Were going to see who wants to tackle.McCain spent last season with the Miami Dolphins and played for Titans defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau in Pittsburgh two years ago. Cox says he welcomes the competition, though it could mean being relegated to a role at nickel back if McCain wins the starting job.I like it because it makes both of us work. But as far as competing, Ive got much respect for him and he does for me too, Cox said.As far as (competing) goes, Ive been doing that my whole career, since I came into the league. Every year, Ive been having to battle somebody. Ive had to battle to make the team and battle to do this. I just have to keep my head down and to what I have to do.The way McCain sees it, the competition is a wiin-win not only for himself and Cox, but up and down the depth chart.ddddddddddddMe and P Cox, were just coming out and making plays together, McCain said.Honestly, I think B-Dub (B.W. Webb) and Blidi (Wreh-Wilson), all of us are making each other better. Its good for our team, its good for the organization. We push each other and make each other better.While the Cox-McCain matchup might get the most attention, the real competition could be for the backup spots at the position.Holdovers such as Webb, Wreh-Wilson and Cody Riggs are being challenged by Antwon Blake -- another former Steeler with ties to LeBeau -- and rookie late-round draft picks LeShaun Sims and Kalan Reed.Wreh-Wilson, who is on the roster bubble after struggling the past couple of years, is eager for the challenge. He feels good about his chances, despite his past problems.You want competition, Wreh-Wilson said. This league is all about that. Anytime you get a chance to go against some better and get their best shot, thats what you want. I feel like every day has been a progression. I feel like there are still some things I need to improve on, but I like where Im at right now.Mularkey and general manager Jon Robinson are keeping a close eye on the situation.Jon and I were talking about that, Mularkey said. Thats going to be a difficult position to talk about when we get down to roster cuts. Weve got guys that can play at that position that were not going to be able to keep.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz