Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

18.07.2019 01:01
onight on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps.Als Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Message to Russia from race walkings new Olympic champion: Youd be welcomed back, but dope-free.After victory in the longest athletics event at the Rio Games, the mens 50-kilometer race walk, Matej Toth of Slovakia said Russia deserved the ban that kept all its track and field athletes, bar a long jumper who failed to medal, out of the Olympics because of systematic, state-sanctioned doping.But Slovakias first ever medalist of any color in athletics also said he hopes Russia will earn its way back into the sports graces very soon. Russias walkers could be very good without doping, Toth said, The only question is when they will be able to realize it -- that we can do it without doping.Now its up to Russian athletics, its up to race walkers, to change their mind, said Toth, who added the Olympic gold to his 2015 world title.With a late surge, Toth pushed Jared Tallent into the silver-medal spot. The Australians consolation was that at least this time he wasnt second behind a Russian dope cheat, as was the case at the 2012 London Olympics -- a stolen gold medal subsequently redistributed to Tallent nearly four years late.Unwelcome this time, the Russians werent missed on Friday. Race walking was among the most tainted of Russian sports.They deserved this punishment, especially in race walking, there (are) many, many athletes with positive tests, Toth said.He blew a kiss at the camera and picked up a Slovakian flag from a bystander to drape across his shoulders before crossing the line in 3 hours, 40:58 minutes.As in London, Tallent wont get to experience the glory of standing atop the Olympic medal podium. Last time, he was deprived of that pleasure by Russian doper Sergei Kirdyapkin, subsequently disqualified. This time, Tallent said he has no qualms.Were going to have a clean podium again, Tallent said. Very different to London; theres no suspicions this time around.He finished in 3:41:16 for his fourth Olympic medal -- one gold, now two silvers and one bronze -- from three games.Behind them, Hirooki Arai of Japan crossed the line in third place ahead of Evan Dunfee. Dunfee was initially bumped to bronze after Arai was disqualified for elbowing the Canadian when overtaking him. But Arais appeal was successful and the bronze was reinstated.Dunfee said even if he subsequently appealed to the Court of Arbitration for Sport and was successful he would not have been able to receive that medal with a clear conscience.Contact is part of our event, whether written or unwritten and is quite common, and I dont believe that this was malicious or done with intent, Dunfee said in a statement.World record holder Yohann Diniz of France initially undulated to what looked like a commanding lead.But the high school sports coach was then stricken by stomach problems, even keeling over at one point in the heat and scorching sun before continuing, his legs wobbling like cooked spaghetti at times. He persevered to a gritty seventh place.With 10K remaining, Tallent had a narrow lead and looked comfortable. A karmic victory seemed within reach, payback after the bitterness of London and other races where drug cheats have beaten him and following his repeated calls for a ban of Russias dope-riddled walking team.But he faded in the final kilometers and couldnt respond when Toth strode past him, all hips and elbows.I just pushed, Toth said. It was all from my body, from my heart, from my brain, from my head.Tallent said that in his eagerness to make amends for London, he expended too much energy, too soon. He only received his Olympic gold from 2012 this June -- 1,405 days late -- in a ceremony in drizzly rain in front of the Old Treasury Building in Melbourne -- a far cry from being crowned in London.I thought I had it. I probably got a bit too excited. I was feeling really good. I was patient all throughout the race and just when I needed to be a little bit more patient, I went for it.I just ran out of legs with about 4K to go, he added. I wanted to be Olympic champion for more than a few months.Jon Lester Jersey . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Steve Cishek Cubs Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cubsauthentic.com/cubs-addison-russell-jersey/ . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Brandon Morrow Cubs Jersey . JOHNS, N. Ian Happ Jersey . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off.Lionel Messi says Barcelona continue to believe in themselves despite a run of three games without a victory.Barcelona face Atletico Madrid in the Champions League quarter-final second leg on Wednesday, holding a 2-1 lead from the first leg.Recent defeats to to Real Sociedad and Real Madrid have cut Barcelonas lead at the top of La Liga to just three points ahead of second-placed Atletico but despite the scrutiny, Messi has backed his team-mates to emrge from their mini-slump. Our mentality is still the same, Messi said via his Facebook account.We work all season to give ourselves the best chance of reaching the final and winning titles. We continue to believe in ourselves. Barcelona manager Luis Enrique has played down the importance of the match Barcelona manager Luis Enrique has made light of the importance of the match, insisting that every game from now until the end of the season is equally important.Its an advantageous result, but the tie is open, he said in the pre-match press conference.I dont feel like this is the biggest game of the season. Its just as important as any other game and we wont speculate as to what the result will be. We will just try to play better than our opponents. Barcelonas Javier Mascherano is confident ahead of the Atletico Madrid game Barcelona remain on course to finish the season with five trophies and Javier Mascherano believes they need to stay fully focused on all fronts.dddddddddddd We chose to go for all titles, Mascherano said. We are the league leaders although the gap has been narrowed. We know that we have a chance to win them all, and must get through our remaining games. Atletico Madrids Diego Simeone says his team enjoys being the underdogs Meanwhile, Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone said his side will benefit from being the underdogs despite holding home advantage.Barcelonas players wont be affected by the atmosphere at the Vincente Calderon, he said.Theyre used to it. It will be intense and physical. They will play their normal game, but our strength is knowing they are better than us.Follow Atletico Madrid v Barcelona with our live blog tonight on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps.Also See:A Madrid v Barcelona previewWhy have Barca stumbled?Neymars £153m buyout clauseCharlies European predictions ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz