Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

18.07.2019 01:00
deny her a perfect return from the event, aft Antworten

Peter Moores has been appointed as Nottinghamshires head coach, as the club aims to bounce back from a disappointing 2016 season.Moores, who was signed as a coaching consultant at Trent Bridge in July 2015, has been handed a three-year deal and takes over the day-to-day running of the first team from Mick Newell, who will continue to oversee the clubs wider fortunes as director of cricket.In addition to his two spells as England head coach, from 2007 to 2009 and again from 2014 to 2015, Moores took charge of the ECBs National Academy Director for a two-year period from April 2005 and is a two-times winner of the County Championship, with Sussex in 2003 and with Lancashire in 2011.To be offered the chance to become Head Coach of a Club like Notts, at a venue as special as Trent Bridge, is a terrific honour, said Moores.Working with cricketers one-to-one for the last year has been an ideal way to get me back in to county cricket, and it means I already know this group of players very well, which will give me a head start in some ways.The passion for being a head coach again is there and the club has the ambition to be competing for trophies across all three formats of the game, so its a fantastic opportunity.The appointment comes at a perilous moment for Nottinghamshire, who look doomed to relegation from the top tier of the County Championship. However, with Yorkshire on the look-out for a new director of cricket following confirmation of Jason Gillespies impending return to Australia, the club has moved quickly to retain the services of a man whose coaching abilities are held in high esteem on the county circuit. Newell, who has been in charge of Nottinghamshires first XI since 2002, guided the county to two Championship titles in 2005 and 2010, but has accepted the time is right to step back from clubs day-to-day running.Having a director of cricket and head coach working in partnership is something thats happening a lot in county cricket, and we feel the time is now right to introduce it at Notts, said Newell.Peter will run the professional squad his way, hell pick the team and well now work closely together in reviewing everything we do in relation to our playing and coaching, to ensure that were ready to bounce back strongly from whats been a disappointing season.Its also vitally important that we work on our player pathway, ensuring that were doing everything right to develop our professional and international players of the future.Landon Collins Jersey .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Wes Martin Youth Jersey . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Charles-Mann-Jersey/ . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Earnest Byner Jersey .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Dwayne Haskins Youth Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead.An Under-21 match played in Santiago, Chile in August 2011 is Manika Batras fondest memory so far. Indias top-ranked womens table tennis player, 16 at the time, came back from two games down in the semi-final against Japans Kasumi Ishikawa to win the next four games on the trot. Ishikawa, who won the womens singles title two days later, is now ranked sixth in the world.I had no expression on my face, though I was delighted, says Manika, who will be leading the Indian challenge in the womens singles event at the Rio Olympics alongside the seasoned Mouma Das.Born into a family in Delhi where elder siblings Anchal and Sahil both took up table tennis, Manika tried her hand at the sport at the age of four. Early signs of natural ability came when she won a match in a state-wide tournament for Under-8 players. That was around the time she enrolled with Sandeep Gupta, her coach to date.She was four years old when I first took a trial of hers, says Gupta. I have seen how other countries formulate their sports plan; for instance in China, by the time a child is four-five years old, they can tell which sport he/she is best suited for. Thats why it was an advantage for Manika to start this young.On Guptas recommendation, Manika switched schools in the first standard, joining her coachs academy at Hansraj Model School. This also brought her in contact with her elder sisters peer Neha Aggarwal, who would go on to play a major role in inspiring Manika.Neha, who competed in Beijing eight years ago and will complete a sports management degree from Columbia University in New York soon, remembers Manikas early days as a shy child who kept to herself. For some reason, she used to be really scared of our coach, says Neha. Id keep telling her to open up.Gupta says: In India, theres often a very thin line between having respect for a coach, and getting into a comfort zone. Manika always followed everything I said. But her problem was her nature; she often couldnt express herself. If she wanted to learn something new or work on something in her game, she could often not say it for herself, which made it a greater challenge for me as coach.Thats when Gupta employed a novel method to work with Manikas strength, her backhand, and turn it into a potent weapon. Neha remembers how both she and Manika were made to play with long-pimple rubber on their backhand and the more conventional inverted rubber on their forehand. This has made Manikas forehand considerably stronger over the past four years, says Neha.Manikas height, five feet eleven inches, also gives her an edge over many opponents. Because of her reach, shes always close to the table and hence can switch from forehand to backhand without too much movement. But the downside is that balls played to her body require an extra split-second to retrieve. Her height has also made her vulnerable to injuries in the past. Because I am tall, I have had issues with my back and thighs, but I have been working hard to strengthen my core, Manika says. I have paid a lot of attention to fitness.The effort Manika has been putting into fitness is just one of the things that has always impressed both Neha and Gupta. What often happens with kids is they get bored if you ask them to master one aspecct at a time, Gupta says.dddddddddddd Due to lack of maturity, they want to quickly move on from skills to exercise to fitness. But Manika was always dedicated, and she would continue to do whatever she was asked to without complaining.Neha says: Shes a completely different person on the table from what she is off it. She knows how to put her game face on. On the table, shes very aggressive. She can be very deceptive with her game, and her game has the perfect mix of aggression and passive play.Manikas performances have improved over the past two years, with a quarterfinal finish at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, a match she believes she should have closed out against eventual bronze-medallist Lin Ye of Singapore.Since 2014 she has cultivated the habit of recording the matches of every competitor to analyse their strengths and weaknesses. Daily meditation also helps her stay calm.These attributes helped her in a competitive group alongside compatriots Das, Pooja Sahasrabuddhe and K Shamini at the Asian qualifiers for the Olympics in Hong Kong in April. After losing her first match to Pooja, she came back strongly to top her group by beating both Shamini and Das to book her berth to Rio. The last win would have been the most satisfactory, as the experienced Das had beaten Manika in the final at the South Asian Games in February to deny her a perfect return from the event, after golds in the womens team event, the womens doubles and the mixed doubles.Neha believes Manika is part of a generation of players who can revive the status of womens players in India, who have lagged behind the men for a variety of reasons. While all the top five Indian men play for clubs abroad, few among the women do -- only Shamini among the top womens players spent two years playing in Germany. Among the younger players, Diya Chitale of Mumbai and Archana Kamath of Bengaluru are breaking the mould by training abroad, but this is just the start.Indian womens table tennis has lagged behind because our women have never looked beyond a Commonwealth medal, says Neha. The men have sacrificed national championships to go and participate abroad, but that shows that they have learnt to prioritise better.Gupta believes those first steps towards a stellar career could begin in Rio. Manika is still young, and qualifying for Rio in itself is a big thing, says Gupta. Shes the first Indian who has had wins over top-10 womens players in the world across the last couple of years. I wouldnt be surprised if Manika makes the quarterfinals or even better, but I will say that shes got nothing to lose.Neha sounds a word of caution though about expecting too much from someone ranked number 130 in a competitive field of 86 participants. The former Olympian chooses instead to focus on how Manikas role could be significant in terms of the larger picture of womens table tennis in India. Manika is a symbol of a whole new generation of players who are young, talented and much more driven, Neha says. She hasnt trained abroad as yet, and thats where the real challenge for her is. Her career starts once the Olympics get over. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz