Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

17.07.2019 12:27
skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg Antworten

Daniel Alfredssons explanation for leaving the Ottawa Senators and signing with the Detroit Red Wings sparked plenty of reaction from the principals involved, including his agent J.P. Barry, Senators general manager Bryan Murray and even NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly. And it didnt take long for Eugene Melnyk to weigh in as well. The Senators team owner was quick to defend Murray and their side of the offseasons biggest story and took direct aim at Barry for Alfredssons exit from the nations capital. "For anyone to even suggest the remote possibility that Bryan Murray is not fully honest in his clear recollection of events should be ashamed of themselves," Melnyk told TSN on Friday. "I point the finger squarely on JP Barry, the man who blessed us with the (Dany) Heatley mess." Speaking to reporters in Ottawa on Thursday, Alfredsson said a lack of communication in contract negotiations with the Senators factored in for his choice to sign a one-year contract with the Red Wings and that his last contract had been structured under the assumption he would retire before the final year of the deal that paid $1 million. Alfredsson then said that Barry informed Murray that in late June that he wanted to play another season. "Im disappointed to hear that contract issues were something important to him that he didnt feel we were trying to accommodate," Murray said on the team website after the news conference. "I think in every shape and form we wanted this man back to be the captain of our hockey team and it didnt work out. Sometimes in negotiating all the facts arent maybe presented to the player the right way, but we certainly feel bad that Daniel reacted the way he did today." Murray added Alfredsson asked for a $7 million, one-year contract or $12 million, two year contract prior to the 2013 draft. He said the team countered with a one-year deal worth $4.5 million which Alfredsson declined and talks dwindled from there. Murray also told The Ottawa Sun on Thursday he thought Barry may not have been giving him or Alfredsson all the details over the contract negotiations between both sides - a sentiment shared by Melnyk. "If you want to play a blame game - that is where you should be looking," Melnyk told TSN on Friday. "I have a lot of respect for Daniel. I simply think he was not told the whole story or worse, was lied to. I wont be commenting on this again. We are busy and have a Stanley Cup to win." JP Barry was contacted by TSN on Friday for a response and said he stood by his comments made the previous day. "Shooting the messenger is something I have never believed in nor will I ever," Barry explained to TSN on Thursday. "Its just not productive in our business to make negotiations personal." "I decided not to respond in July when Bryan chose to criticize my role as an agent in this process. It was an emotional day. I get it. "The fact is this was a negotiation concerning impending free agency. We made multiple offers and invited them to negotiate. They provided a number on the weekend prior to July 5 and said this is all they can do due to internal budget restrictions. It wasnt a market offer in our estimation. They wanted Daniel to take a below market deal again after he had done the same several times previously and we didnt feel that was appropriate." Doug McDermott Pacers Jersey . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. T. J. Leaf Pacers Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. http://www.authenticbasketballshoppacers.info/ . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Mark Jackson Pacers Jersey . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Alize Johnson Pacers Jersey . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. A look at Day 8 of Wimbledon on Monday:Weather: Brief rain. High of 70 degrees (21 Celsius).Mens fourth-round results: No. 2 Andy Murray beat No. 15 Nick Kyrgios, No. 3 Roger Federer beat Steve Johnson, No. 6 Milos Raonic beat David Goffin, No. 12 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga beat No. 7 Richard Gasquet (retired), No. 9 Marin Cilic beat No. 5 Kei Nishikori (retired), No. 28 Sam Querrey beat Nicolas Mahut, No. 32 Lucas Pouille beat No. 19 Bernard Tomic. No. 10 Tomas Berdychs match against Jiri Vesely was suspended because of darkness, tied at two sets apiece.Womens fourth-round results: No. 1 Serena Williams beat No. 13 Svetlana Kuznetsova, No. 19 Dominika Cibulkova beat No. 3 Agnieszka Radwanska, No. 4 Angelique Kerber beat Misaki Doi, No. 5 Simona Halep beat No. 9 Madison Keys, No. 8 Venus Williams beat No. 12 Carla Suarez Navarro, No. 21 Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova beat No. 27 CoCo Vandeweghe, Yaroslava Shvedova beat No. 28 Lucie Safarova, Elena Vesnina beat Ekaterina Makarova.Stat of the Day: 6 -- Years since Venus Williams last reached the quarterfinals at the All England Club, where she is a five-time champion.ddddddddddddQuote of the day: It was a good first set. The rest of the match was pretty pathetic. -- Nick Kyrgios, after his 7-5, 6-1, 6-4 loss to Andy Murray.Womens quarterfinals Tuesday: No. 1 Serena Williams vs. No. 21 Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, No. 4 Angelique Kerber vs. No. 5 Simona Halep, No. 8 Venus Williams vs. Yaroslava Shvedova, No. 19 Dominika Cibulkova vs. Elena Vesnina.Mens fourth-round match Tuesday: Resumption of No. 10 Tomas Berdych vs. Jiri Vesely.Mens quarterfinals Wednesday: No. 2 Andy Murray vs. No. 12 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, No. 3 Roger Federer vs. No. 9 Marin Cilic, No. 6 Milos Raonic vs. No. 28 Sam Querrey, No. 32 Lucas Pouille vs. No. 10 Thomas Berdych or Jiri Vesely.Tuesdays forecast: Cloudy. High of 68 (20 Celsius).Online: http://www.wimbledon.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz