Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

13.07.2019 11:01
player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a st Antworten

Several people are gathered for food and drinks in the Chase Lounge at The Forum in Los Angeles while a large Call of Duty esports and interactive event occurs around them. But one 7-foot?Minnesota Timberwolves?center, Karl-Anthony Towns Jr., is here for the game. Specifically, to play the new version, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, and watch the Call of Duty World Championships.Ive played the first Call of Duty on PC; that was my first time playing [it], Towns told ESPN. It was just Call of Duty at the time. It was awesome, I had a blast playing it and I have that nostalgia feel here when playing Modern Warfare Remastered [from] when I was really good at video games.Towns joins the ever-growing list of traditional athletes who have taken an interest in esports, many of whom are or have been affiliated with the NBA. Some have zeroed in on Call of Duty in particular.I think [the reason some athletes like Call of Duty over other games] is because it gives us that sense of teamwork and also because its action-packed, Towns said of the trend. Its like being part of a movie. It gives you that sense where ... you dont have to work together necessarily to win, but if you work together, a lot of great things happen. Its great for people who like the teamwork and that also like the commando style, and thats why I think Call of Duty is so successful.But unlike many of his peers, such as current?Utah Jazz forward Gordon Hayward?(who has spoken about an investment before) and former NBA stars Rick Fox and Shaquille ONeal, Towns has very little interest in investing his money just yet. Hes mainly here to enjoy himself and check out the competition.For me, it being my second year in the [NBA], I need to invest my money wisely, Towns said. Do smart moves and take care of my family and my kids and my kids kids. Im finding little things to make sure my future is set and my familys future is set, [to] just make sure everyones OK.Towns interest in esports manifests mainly as a spectator as opposed to a player. He says hes familiar with a number of other competitive games, such as Counter-Strike and StarCraft, and enjoys watching those more talented than he is play. In that sense, he is very much like traditional sports spectators.These guys and gals are coming out here and theyre putting on a show for the fans because there is no other or better thing to watch than two competitors -- whether it be on the court, whether it be on consoles or computers -- playing against each other to prove whos the best, Towns explained. Thats why esports is so awesome, its just like professional sports. I think whats great about esports is that its much easier to access; its cheaper to access as well. I think thats a great appeal. It allows fans to see what they can possibly do in a game, thats the greatest thing. Not everyone is going to be gifted and 7-feet [tall], big shoulders and everything, but I think the greatest appeal is that anyone can be an esports competitor, anyone can be great at video games -- it just takes the work and effort.Towns has tried playing other esports with some success, although none really interest him more than Call of Duty.Ive tried [League of Legends] actually; its hard, youve got to get your grasp on it and I dont have any grasp on the game yet, but I definitely have tried the game, he said. Won both times I played. Ive had a lot of fans playing it so far.When asked about his peer Hayward, who has been outspoken about his interest in League of Legends, Towns said, League is all him.[The upcoming League of Legends World Championship at Staples Center] is a Gordon Hayward special -- thats absolutely the whole chicken and fries put together, Towns added. He loves that game. Reggie White Eagles Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Reggie White Youth Jersey . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.com/eagles-ron-jaworski-black-jersey/ . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Jerome Brown Jersey . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Randall Cunningham Womens Jersey . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. DENTON, Texas -- Rodney Williams scored 20 points, collected six rebounds and passed out five assists and Kari Jonsson contributed 15 points off the bench to lead Drexel past North Texas 83-62 on Sunday in the Scarlet Knight Showcase.The Dragons Austin Williams was perfect from the floor making all six shots for 13 points while collecting eight rebounds, Kurk Lee scored 12 and Sammy Mojica added 11 and nine boards.Lees 3-pointer at the 9:55 mark and jumper with 6:30 remaining started andd ended a run that

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz