Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

12.07.2019 10:08
i. Each has won twice in five starts here Antworten

There are no hard feelings from Swiss motorsport driver Simona de Silvestro despite last years Pussy Wagon controversy at the Bathurst 1000.However, the ex-IndyCar driver has vowed not to show any mercy to her fellow male competitors at Sundays Great Race.De Silvestro and co-driver Renee Gracie were last year poised to revel in being the first all female team to contest the Mount Panorama race in almost 20 years.Instead their entry was overshadowed by Ford driver David Reynolds now infamous - and dismissive - description of their team.Reynolds was fined $25,000 for his jibe.And although Reynoldss wallet took a beating so did the aforementioned all-female entry, the women finishing last of the cars who didnt fall victim to the concrete pitfalls of Mount Panorama.De Silvestro admitted she still had to prove herself against the guys ahead of her full-time Supercars debut next season, on a three-year deal.She will be the first female to become a full-time touring car driver since Christine Gibson in 1975.But the former Formula One test driver claimed she would not be motivated by Reynolds controversial call.It doesnt matter, it is just a comment, de Silvestro told AAP.As a woman you have to prove yourself.I have only been here once and while I didnt do too well Bathurst is probably the toughest track to be thrown into.However, in every series I have been in I have proven I am fast and that is the way I will be accepted again in Supercars - and I know I can do that.De Silvestro finally felt acknowledged by the Supercars crowd despite Reynolds now infamous description of her team.Its not frustrating that guys still think that way - its just a fact, de Silvestro said of Reynolds, who has since apologised.The bottom line is that there are not many female racers.I have raced in Formula E and IndyCar and have been the only woman in the field.I guess it is like having one guy in a womens ballet contest - you are compelled to look at him.De Silvestro admitted she was feeling the pressure to fly the flag for women at Bathurst.Its not a one off anymore. There is more on the line now, she said.Of course it is always hard to get back into a (touring) car again for the first time in a year (with a long history of racing open wheelers).And its little things like sitting on the right side, not being in an open wheeler - its hard understanding what needs to be done to be quick in this car.De Silvestro was adamant her combination with Gracie would come good at Mount Panorama.We know we have to improve on our result last year, she said. Gerald Everett Jersey . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Torry Holt Womens Jersey . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. http://www.footballramsshop.us/authentic-todd-gurley-rams-jersey/ . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Nolan Cromwell Womens Jersey . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Cooper Kupp Womens Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. SPARTA, Ky. -- Kentucky Speedway President Mark Simendinger hopes the tracks new pavement smooths the transition to another race with a new NASCAR downforce package.Resurfacing the 1.5 mile tri-oval was nearly done when the sanctioning body announced new rules in May to reduce downforce and side force and create more side-by-side racing. It follows last years changes here that helped produce one of the seasons most competitive races, won by Kyle Busch on his way to his first Sprint Cup championship.That was pretty impressive considering drivers had to sort things out during the race after rain washed out practice. The weather for last months two-day test was more cooperative, and the challenge in Saturday nights 400-mile headliner is finding the right formula on a reconfigured track with fewer bumps in the road.You wont leave with a headache, and thats the best part about it, points leader and 2014 Cup champion Kevin Harvick quipped during last months test.Banking in turns 1 and 2 was increased from 14 degrees to 17 degrees with track width on that end reduced by 18 feet. Turns 3 and 4 remain at 14 degrees, which Simendinger hopes will create a unique look during the tripleheader weekend that includes a 225-mile Camping World Truck Series race and Friday nights Xfinity Series 300-miler.Simendinger also notes that Kentuckys famous bumps arent totally gone, just smoother with new asphalt and drainage improvements. Figure in NASCAR rule changes to the rear spoiler, rear deck fin and front splitter, and the track president wouldnt be shocked by anything on Saturday night.Its going to be interesting, Simendinger said. Weve really been on this track, putting rubber down as much as we can to widen out the race groove. If we dont do that, theyre going to be more inclined just to follow a single groove until they can get it widened out. If were able to get it to where theyll be racinng side by side, then we go to the Xfinity race and all those laps will be very, very helpful so that by the time we get to the Sprint Cup race, (drivers) should have a high degree of confidence.ddddddddddddFew drivers enter more confident than Busch and Brad Keselowski. Each has won twice in five starts here and combined to lead 362 laps while winning the past two races.Keselowski is buoyed by last weekends victory at Daytona that has him 14 points behind Harvick in second place. Busch is 73 points back in sixth after running second at Daytona and is tied with Keselowski with a series-best three wins.Keselowski lamented Kentuckys reduction of the teeth-rattling bumps in the frontstretch but welcomed the differences between ends. The start of Thursdays first Cup practice suggested there will be growing pains, as the right rear of his No. 2 Ford got sideways and kissed the outside wall entering Turn 3 but escaped major damage.Whenever there are those discrepancies, I think thats when you see mistakes and when you see strengths and weaknesses that vary from car to car and driver to driver, the 2012 champion said before practice. I think thats a really good thing for our sport, so Im interested to see how thats going to play out this weekend.Busch was planning another three-race weekend at Kentucky that figures to provide plenty of time to get used to the changes. The tracks most successful driver speaks volumes about his adaptability on the old surface, and hes eager to see if he can be

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz