Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

11.07.2019 08:26
Lanka.3 T20I centuries in Pallekele Antworten

Jamie Whincup has admitted taking his foot off the pedal during last years Supercars Enduro Cup but is adamant there will be no repeat in 2016.The endurance season begins on Sunday with the Sandown 500 in Melbourne, where stakes are as high as they come in V8 racing.After competing for 75 points in each race since March, 300 points are on the line in the 500-kilometre classic.Whincup, who holds a 131-point championship lead over teammate Shane van Gisbergen, knows he cant afford another performance like last year.Entering the endurance season well off the title pace, Whincup and co-driver Paul Dumbrell won pole but slumped to 15th after a pit-lane puncture.It didnt get much better for the Red Bull Commodore, with 18th place at Bathurst and a poor return at Surfers Paradise amounting to his worst endurance season since joining the sport.On Inside Supercars, Whincup admitted to the unimaginable: he was lazy.We just left a lot on the table, just took it a little bit easy, he said.(We were) a little bit complacent, thought wed cruise in and cruise out but it wasnt the case.We could have done a lot more last year ... mainly beforehand.Did we prepare well enough? No, no we didnt.Well get back to where we need to be ... it wont happen this year.In Whincups favour is an impressive record heading into the longer races.The 33-year-old has never lost a championship when hes come to Sandown leading the pack.He will also enjoy continuity in the No.88 car.While half the field have new co-pilots, Dumbrell returns to partner Whincup for the fifth straight year.Whincup said he wasnt part of the decision for Dumbrell to return to the role but he was confident they could right the wrongs of last year.PD has done such a good job in the past its his option, he said.Weve given ourselves a kick up the bum this year to make sure we dont have another 2015. Aaron Donald Womens Jersey . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Eric Dickerson Youth Jersey . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. http://www.laramsfootballshops.com/jack-youngblood-jersey/ . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Todd Gurley II Jersey . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Andrew Whitworth Rams Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. 260 The previous highest total in T20Is, by Sri Lanka against Kenya in the 2007 World T20. Australia bettered it with 263 for 3 in this match. Australias total is also the joint highest in all T20s, equalling the 263 for 5 scored by Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL 2013.1 Individual score in T20Is higher than Glenn Maxwells unbeaten 145. Aaron Finch holds the record for the highest individual score in the format, with 156 against England in Southampton in 2013. Maxwells knock was the third century by an Australia batsman and all three innings rank among the top three individual scores in T20Is.85 Margin of defeat for Sri Lanka - their biggest in T20Is. Their previous biggest defeat was also against Australia when they lost by 81 runs in Bridgetown in the 2010 World T20. This was Australias first T20 win against Sri Lanka in T20Is since then and only their third overall in nine games.12 T20Is lost by Sri Lanka this year, the joint most by any team in a calendar year. Pakistan also had lost 12 games in 2010 of their 18 matches compared to 15 for Sri Lanka.3 T20I centuries in Pallekele - the most at any venue. Before Maxwell, Tillakaratne Dilshan had made an unbeaten 104 against Australia in 2011 at the ground and Brendon McCullum scored 123 against Bangladesh in the 2012 World T20. The venues with two T20I centuries are Johannesburg, Dharamsala and Lauderhill.96 Previous higheest score by a batsman in his maiden innings as an opener in T20Is, by Damien Martyn against South Africa in Brisbane in January 2006.dddddddddddd Maxwell became the first batsman to score a century in his maiden T20I innings as an opener.9 Sixes hit by Maxwell - second-most by an Australia batsman. Finch hit the most sixes - 14 - during his 156. Maxwells nine sixes are the m

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz