Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Reden
mary123 Offline

08.07.2019 11:16
saying I was hiding at No.5, but for me, Antworten

SAINT PAUL, Minn. -- All signs point to a low-scoring, defensive battle when the Boston Bruins visit the Minnesota Wild on Thursday night.Both clubs struggled to light the lamp in recent games despite numerous chances, while strong defensive play and stellar goaltending allowed each team to remain competitive.All this means, of course, is the game could just as easily erupt into an old-fashioned, 1980s-era shootout.Boston (10-6-0) is coming off a stretch of six games in nine days (4-2-0) culminating with a 2-0 win over the Colorado Avalanche on Sunday. The team with an NHL-best 7-3-0 road record had Monday off and practiced in Denver on Tuesday before arriving in Minnesota a relatively rested team.The Thursday game marks the end of a three-game trip for the Bruins, who won a pair of tight contests over the Arizona Coyotes (2-1) and the Avalanche. But despite firing a combined 75 shots on goal in the two games, only four went in, giving Boston just 22 goals in the past nine contests.Following practice Tuesday, Bruins forward Brad Marchand, the teams leading goal-scorer last season, said it is premature to push the panic button.If we continue to get opportunities and play the way we are, then goals are going to come, said Marchand, who has five goals this season. We know that. Theres no need to worry. The only time is when youre not getting opportunities and not getting the chances, but we are. Were playing good hockey, and we want to continue that.The potential absence of leading scorer David Pastrnak certainly wont help the Bruins, though. The 20-year-old third-year forward from the Czech Republic has 10 goals already this season, but he sat out a second straight practice Wednesday in St. Paul and was listed as day-to-day by Boston coach Claude Julien.Minnesota, meanwhile, spent its day off Wednesday trying to digest a flame-broiled goose egg delivered to its doorstep by a struggling Calgary squad on the night before. The Flames arrived Tuesday having been outscored 27-9 in their past seven games (1-6-0) but left Minnesota with a hard-earned 1-0 win, much to the Wilds frustration.I just dont think we played the way we needed to, Wild defenseman Ryan Suter said. We had some chances and hit some posts. At the end of the day, we have to put the puck in the back of the net.Weve got to, as a group, ask ourselves, Did we really do enough to give ourselves a chance to create offense, to sustain offense, to get scoring chances? And I dont think we did, added Wild forward Zach Parise who skated 18:53 on Tuesday, tallying two shots, one hit and two penalty minutes in his first game after sitting out six due to a lower-body injury.It doesnt get any easier for the Wild (8-6-1), as they will face the NHLs reigning NHL First Star of the Week. Boston goaltender Tuukka Rask (4-0-0, 0.75 goals-against average last week) is 10-1-0 overall with a 1.54 GAA and a .945 save percentage.Hes been solid since the start of the season and giving us a chance to win every night, Julien said of Rask after the Sunday win.Weve been playing good hockey, and Ive felt good, Rask said after Tuesdays practice. I think everybody has contributed to our success, and Im just riding along with the boys, I guess.The Wild, who also dropped a 1-0 contest at Colorado on Nov. 6, have been held to two goals or fewer in five of their six November games after outscoring opponents 13-0 in three games to close out October, the first of which was a 5-0 Oct. 25 blanking of the Bruins in Boston. Rask sat out that game due to injury.Minnesota goaltender Devan Dubnyk, who was in goal for all three shutouts, stopped all 27 Boston shots that night, a feat he may have to duplicate if his teammates cant solve their offensive woes. Considering Minnesotas stingy defensive play recently (10 goals allowed in the last nine games), that is not out of the question.Dubnyk is tied for the league lead in shutouts (three) and save percentage (.948) and is second only to Rask in goals against average (1.60). He has allowed just nine goals in his past eight games, stopping 245 of 254 shots over that span. Ben Banogu Womens Jersey .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Bobby Okereke Colts Jersey . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. http://www.officialindianapoliscoltspro.com/Johnny-unitas-colts-jersey/ . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Andrew Luck Womens Jersey . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. Reggie Wayne Colts Jersey . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Faf du Plessis has already succeeded in one of Test captaincies toughest tasks and led South Africa to a series win in Australia, but his proper job begins now. Confirmed as South Africas permanent Test captain ahead of a three-match home series against Sri Lanka, du Plessis spoke to the media at Newlands about the resources at his disposal for this assignment. The expectation is that this will be a much lower-profile series than Australia. How will you get the team up for their only home matches this summer? I prepare the team and myself in exactly the same way. There is no big series and no small series. People expect us to beat Sri Lanka, but thats not certain. They have played really good cricket over time. They have also lost some key players, which is something we will make sure we get into. But they are a quality cricket team, theyve got exceptional spin bowlers. Hopefully the ball wont turn too much.Theres a returning face in your pace pack - Wayne Parnell. What do you think he will add? Parnell deserves it. His last Test match was a good Test match and then he got injured. He has been plagued by injuries. Its good to see his hard work has paid off. He brings variety: left-arm seamer who can bowl quick. Its really important that he can bat as well. The more options that you have in a team when you have a longer batting line-up, the better. You saw in Australia now with someone like Keshav Maharaj, a spinner that can bat, how much of a difference it actually makes when your top order doesnt do their jobs on the day.Home fans are getting used to seeing a new-look pace attack. Last summer you were without Dale Steyn and Vernon Philander. This time theres no Morne Morkel. Is there enough firepower on the field? We are lucky that there are guys who are waiting. Morne is a fantastic Test bowler, you dont have to say anything about him. With injury, it has been difficult for him to get back in. Kyle Abbott has done a fantastic job, but Morne is in the wings and gives us an option if we want to play four seamers. In Port Elizabeth, the wicket doesnt suit that, so we will maybe look at it towards the latter end of the series. But even after that, we need to make sure there are two or three guys who are ready.Youve also got a new top-order batsmaan in Theunis de Bruyn.dddddddddddd. What do you think he will gain from this series? Its sad on Rilee Rossouws behalf because he has been waiting for his turn for a while now and deserves a chance, but his foot has not completely healed yet. Theunis comes in as the next batter after Rilee and he has done really well for the South African A side. Hes got the X-factor, which is something that will fit in nicely. He is also young leader at the Knights, so to come into an environment where he can learn from great leaders means that even if he doesnt play a game, he will go back to the Knights a stronger leader.Since taking over as captain, youve dropped down to No.5. Is that where you are happy batting? I am happy wherever the coach puts me. I got a few chirps in Australia, saying I was hiding at No.5, but for me, its about getting the best out of JP Duminy. The way that JP is looking, he looks like the JP we know he can be. Ive got the captaincy so I dont need more extra responsibility but its nice for JP. He has that responsibility and he feels like he needs to go out there and score big hundreds for the team. At No.7, you bat with the tail and you tonk a few and you can get a good ball and thats why Quinton de Kock is perfect for that role. He takes the game away from the opposition. I like that extra responsibility on JP.Although you won the Australia series, only Quinton de Kock found real consistency among the batsmen. Is that a concern and what do you expect from the rest? My thing is to make sure the

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz