Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

05.07.2019 13:35
s, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours fr Antworten

Aditi Ashok has jumped 66 spots to rise to a career-best 132nd in the latest world rankings for womens golf, released on Monday. It continues her phenomenal rise since the start of the year, when she was ranked 468, and increases her chances of being named the Ladies European Tours Rookie of the Year going into the Final Stage LPGA qualifying event later this week.Aditi, who registered back-to-back titles on the Ladies European Tour with wins in the Indian Open as well as the Qatar Open on Sunday, only turned pro in January 2016. Its been a terrific year for her, says Nonita Lall Qureishi, the six-time winner of the All-India Open. Thanks to Aditi, the Indian womens tour has really come of age.?Qureishi told ESPN how she helped Aditi make a crucial decision when the rookie was at a crossroads in 2015.Last year, we were chatting at the (British) Open, and she had just received an offer from Stanford University to join them on a golf scholarship. Around the same time, she had also qualified through the Ladies European Tour school. I think that was the only time she was a little confused about what would be better for her, Qureishi, an Arjuna Awardee, said.?So I told her that it just didnt make any sense to refuse an opportunity to play professional golf when it was right there. She decided to go professional, and if she has a good week in the qualifying school in Florida, we might see her on the LPGA Tour soon, she added.It seems the conversation paid off.A measure of how good her year has been is that the next-best Indian golfer in the world rankings is Vani Kapoor, at 702nd. Going into her maiden year as a pro, Aditi had already set a unique record as the only Indian to have competed at the Asian Youth Games, the youth Olympics as well as the Asian Games, all between 2013 and 2014.She added to this with an appearance at the 2016 Olympics, where she was tied-8th after registering successive scores 3-under 68 in the first two rounds, but finished tied-41st in a field where she was one of the youngest.Aditi has won two of the events on the Ladies European Tour, and finished in the top-ten in three other events. She also competed in the womens British Open in 2016.Speaking to ESPN after her win in the Indian open, Aditi had credited her participation in the Rio Olympics for her increased confidence and subsequent results.The Olympics definitely added to my confidence as I played with the best players in the world and I was in the top three after two rounds. My performance has been consistent and getting better with every event I play, Aditi had said. I have had four consecutive top tens on the LET so far and all this adds to my confidence, especially with a win last week (in the Indian Open).Qureishi, while calling Aditis achievement phenomenal, also compared the 18-year-olds achievement to that of one of the greatest golfers ever, Tiger Woods.I personally dont think age is a factor in golf. If you look at someone like Tiger Woods, he too turned pro at about the same age. The age becomes irrelevant if the time frame of playing golf is correct. Aditi has been playing since she was a really young kid. Shes had plenty of experience, and shes always been very clear about what she has wanted from professional golf, she said.Dalvin Tomlinson Womens Jersey .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Deandre Baker Jersey . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. http://www.authenticnygiantspro.com/Dalvin-tomlinson-giants-jersey/ . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Dexter Lawrence Giants Jersey . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Evan Engram Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious.LOS ANGELES -- Southern California forward Bennie Boatwright is expected to miss six weeks with a sprained left knee.Coach Andy Enfield said Thursday night the sophomore forward had an MRI earlier in the day that showed a Grade 2 sprain of his medial collateral ligament. No surgery is required.Boatwright was hurt 3 minutes into USCs 76-55 victory at San Diego on Wednesday night when a player collided with him as he attempted aa shot under the basket.ddddddddddddBoatwright is averaging 10.8 points and 4.0 rebounds in five games for the undefeated Trojans. He missed the first two games with spasms in his upper back and sustained a hip injury during the summer which kept him out of about a monsntic.com/]Cheap Soccer Jerseys China[/url] [url=ss

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz